Thread: 06/2016 - Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

06/2016 - Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash

Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash

Pasture 8 Sport Bar & Car Wash is located on Avenida Pasture in between Avenida George Washington and Avenida Indepencia. This is not the typical Dominican car wash where the waitresses are available in fact I did not see any waitresses I only saw waiters. The venue is a hand car wash, bar and sports center. They have pool tables, tables for domininoes and in the back there are batting cages. The music is played on a juke box and I enjoyed the vibe.

There was a very good energy there as if everyone was having fun whether they were playing pool or dominoes. It put me in mind of a good date location for the right chica. As most Dominican car washes they did an excellent job! One thing I can say since I have been living here there are 2 things Dominicans do well, cut hair and wash cars...lol!

I asked the waiter if they had any potato chips and he responded they had French fries but I neglected to see if there was a menu of other food items.

Below is the batting cage and pool tables

There is nothing like a good game of dominoes

Although there were no chicas available for PFP I did meet a chica who was getting her car wash and later made a hook up with her that turned out to be one of my better sexual experiences.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thread Information