Thread: 07/2016 - Day trip to Boñao

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

07/2016 - Day trip to Boñao

This is just a short post on a day trip to Boñao.

A buddy of mine and I rented a car and drove to Boñao from Santo Domingo. It's only around 1hr and 30 mins, but getting out of the city makes the trip longer.

Once arriving we stop at a bank ATM to withdraw some money. Across the street is the town square/park. Nice size park but at the time of the day (2:30) not filled with people. We stop into a open air bar/pizza place called the Malecon since it's right across from the park. Lots of chairs so it's probably one of the spots to come at night, we have a quick drink and leave.

Looking at google maps I see the hotel we were going to stay in, Hotel Gold was only a couple of blocks away. When we pulled up my buddy said, hey this doesn't look any thing like the pic online, so we check google for the hotel option , Hotel Aquarium and head there.

We check out the rooms and decide to stay there. I send a message to one chica I've been communicating with online (badoo chica) and tell her I'm in town.

The hotel rooms are small but decent and the AC was cold. As most things in DR they move slow, my room was not ready so we go to the bar to drink. The same staff that checked us in are now manning the bar. I flirt with one of the chicas and she is giving back some response but seems nervous. I guess can't flirt too much with the customers. She tells us that there is a wedding in the hotel tonight. Uhmmm, that's why I see families coming in and out.
    Last edited by DMV; 07-14-2016 at 11:26 AM.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Day trip to Boñao

Thanks

The room is taking long to get ready. I put my bag in my friends room and we head out to the river.

The river scene is cool, butt...... I don't know how else to say it. It was a combination of country and ghetto. Beautiful scenery, cool to sit, eat and drink right in the river, but then you start looking around. On one side of the river was a guy with a bar of soap washing up in the water. On the other side a dog grabbed a trash bag ran down away from people then ripped it open which led to styrofoam and trash everywhere. Kinda sad to see this beautiful place not being taken care of.

There was some fine young things hanging out, but some looked too young. Most of the people there were families. If you ever go to this river bring your own food. The place were we bought food was a big disappointment, soo bad, I just drank my lunch. We didn't stay long cause I wanted to get up with the chica I've been talking

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,213 Times in 1,597 Posts

Bonao sounds like a waste of time unless you have a Chica lined up. Better to head to one of the numerous beach towns 1 1/2 hours from the Capital.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhorn View Post
    Bonao sounds like a waste of time unless you have a Chica lined up. Better to head to one of the numerous beach towns 1 1/2 hours from the Capital.

Ohhh nooo, it's better to have something lined up, but it's a cool little town.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    Ohhh nooo, it's better to have something lined up, but it's a cool little town.

So your friend that went with you, did he have something lined up as well? Or did he take his chances in the clubs?

How is your friend's spanish on point?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We get back to the hotel and I send the badoo chica a message to come see me. She arrives we go straight to my room. She acts like she's never done anything like this before, but the conversation we've had in the past tells me yes and her dick sucking skills prove it. The session was good but DAMN, I finished to soon. LOL

We shower and when it's time to go she gives me the look, like you gonna give me something right? So I slip some money in her purse , she doesn't count it just gives me a kiss. I ask, "do you want me to call a cab." She saids no, I have a pasola.

I've been in other small towns, but I've never seen this many women on their own pasolas. I mean everywhere you see women riding, fine young and friendly.

I call my buddy and say let's go check out that spot when we first arrive in town. It's around 7:00 so I'm thinking people should be there by now. We drive down to the square and yes more people are there but its dudes. At the corner are a bunch of motochoncos so we pull up and ask them, where are the strips clubs or casas de cita. The guy gave us a look like we don't have those things here, so I just ask where's the carwash. He says follow him and he leads us to Home Run carwash about 5 mins away.

The area is nice around the carwash, didn't see a bunch of trash, not a lot of traffic. The chicas working at the carwash range from 6-10. Most of them had very light complexions. One had lips so red I thought she had on lipstick. One thing about being in a new city is, you just don't care what you do, cause no one knows you. I don't mean that it's ok to act to wild, or be disrespectful, but you do loose some of you inhibitions. We were flirting with all the chicas, they even shared some of their food with us. One of the chicas had a nice shape, she was little older than the others but she was the one giving the most attention. I knew she couldn't do anything till she got off work so I did let her know I wanted to see her tonight. She said I have to to tell you I'm married. I was going to back off till my friend, asked did you understand what she said. I told him she said she was married. He said yes, but she ended it with, Tu Sabe. Meaning, I'm married but you know we can still do this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    So your friend that went with you, did he have something lined up as well? Or did he take his chances in the clubs?

How is your friend's spanish on point?
    He had something lined up as well. Yes his Spanish is on point.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We ask about other places to party, of course they don't want us to leave, but we get the info on some other spots.

Wendy's/Balcony, a Drink, Coconut and 27.

We drive around to find these places but none are jumping now, so we had back looking for something to eat. Mostly pizza places and small typical Dominican spots. We decide to just try out the restaurant at the hotel. Attached to the dinner area is a small out nice steak house. I notice the same chica I was flirting with earlier is still on duty. I talk with her some more and get her number. Asked her to show me around the town. She said she gets off at 12:00.

The food wasn't bad and the price was right. I did notice an older guy eating in what seemed like a private area. I think he was a retired General, cause he had two uniformed officers sitting in the area with him, and a older but beautiful woman joined him also.

Thanks

I head back to my room and take a nap. Damn too much day, I didn't wake til 1am. Luckily my buddy had an chica in his room so I wasn't holding him up.

After his chica leaves we head out to hotel 27, which is a stone throw away. This club is a typical Dominican club with pool tables on one side and a bar and clubbing on the other. Mostly 5-8s but there were a few 10s. We stayed for one drink then headed out to Wendys. This club was more upscale and more 9-10s inside. We did have to pay 100 pesos to get in. I wish we would have gotten there earlier. All the tables were taken so we had to stand.

I'm not really a club person anymore, but it was still enjoyable. Dominicans love Hookahs. Every table had one on it. My buddy gets a call from the carwash girl and she says she's getting off. I said bring the married one, but she couldn't make it. We wait for her outside but then she calls again starting that she's going home to change and she will be there. My friend tells her just come to the hotel. So on the way back to the hotel we drive one more time around the square, see some chicas hanging in the park but nothing nice. I almost pull the trigger but I told myself just go home. We stop and get a quick bite at a Food truck. This is the first real big food truck I've seen in DR.
    It's almost 3am and I just go to my room and crash.

Last edited by DMV; 07-14-2016 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

Re: 07/2016 - Day trip to Boñao

Hotel GOLD premium is very nice inside. And the rate is much better than Aquaruis. (its been in several of my reports) However aquaruis has a pool. I like gold bc of the restaurant down stairs. You can hang there nd meet woman all day. Also, its a block of the main street. Less eyes on you. Aquaruis has the huge club right below. The street gets mobbed.

Check out Rio Masipedro. It has a very cool set up. Its about ten min away, or less from your hotel.

As far as the big food truck, There is one exactely like that in Mao as well. popped up in the last year. I think we will are going to start to see a lot of them in near future In locations with a good night life scene. They are like 5 small food carts in one. They have everything!
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Nice room.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The next morning, I got up with a slight headache, maybe drinking and hanging out late. 3am is wayy pass my bedtime. LOL

Knock on my buddy's door to see if he wants to go out for breakfast, but he still has the chica in the room so I go eat in the hotel restaurant. They have a American and Dominican breakfast. The American breakfast was great real bacon cooked right, ham, eggs, toast and coffee . 200 pesos.

I go back to my room, and take a quick nap, head is still hurting.

Checked out and we were going to see a little more of the town and try to find this restaurant where you pick out your food live ( yeah, you want that chicken, ok let me go kill it for you). Has anyone been to a place like that here in the DR?

One the way out we stop into Pool World. It's in the back of Hotel 27. My friend said he's seen pics of a few chicas from SD hanging out there. It a big bool, with tables on the side and big speakers.

We hit the road and make good time back mostly because we picked up a AMET cop hitchhiking. We know we can't be stopped now. LOL

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Someone posted that this town seems like a waste. Helll NOOOOO

I'm not the best writer and sorry for the few pics, I had my camera with me, but guess what?... didn't put in a SD card. my cell phone camera sucks.
    So sorry if I paired a bad image of this town, it's far from that. This is my observation after this short visit:

Women: If you like light skinned women this is the place for you. There were a few morenas but I saw mostly rubias. All types, flacas, thick, and gorditas.
    As I stated before, I've never seen this many women with their own pasolas. Something sexy about a women riding down the road with her hair flowing, and she gives you a wink and smile.

Party Scene: I enjoyed the river, on a hot day this is great place to be. I just felt disappointed because of the litter and the lack of places to buy food. Hey this is the campo bring your own food and you are good to go. There are a few places to party not just one or 2. So if you like an upscale club that have that, if you are more a bar guy they have a Drink and a few casual places.

The Mongering Scene: We didn't find a casa or strip club, and in a small town like this where everybody knows each other, maybe that's why. The have other venues, the park, the carwash and the clubs.

Will I be back to visit.... Yes sirrrrr

One other thing I did notice was there wasn't that many police around. I didn't see one motorcycle police. I saw a couple of officers in pickups, but that was it.

I would suggest if you want to know more about Boñao read Camero1257's thread, he gives a lot of detail.

Thanks

I'm not the best writer and sorry for the few pics, I had my camera with me, but guess what?... didn't put in a SD card. my cell phone camera sucks.
    So sorry if I paired a bad image of this town, it's far from that. This is my observation after this short visit:

Women: If you like light skinned women this is the place for you. There were a few morenas but I saw mostly rubias. All types, flacas, thick, and gorditas.
    As I stated before, I've never seen this many women with their own pasolas. Something sexy about a women riding down the road with her hair flowing, and she gives you a wink and smile.

Party Scene: I enjoyed the river, on a hot day this is great place to be. I just felt disappointed because of the litter and the lack of places to buy food. Hey this is the campo bring your own food and you are good to go. There are a few places to party not just one or 2. So if you like an upscale club that have that, if you are more a bar guy they have a Drink and a few casual places.

The Mongering Scene: We didn't find a casa or strip club, and in a small town like this where everybody knows each other, maybe that's why. The have other venues, the park, the carwash and the clubs.

One other thing I did notice was there wasn't that many police around. I didn't see one motorcycle police. I saw a couple of officers in pickups, but that was it.

I would suggest if you want to know more about Boñao read Camero1257's thread, he gives a lot of detail.
    Thanks for a great report. Looks like a place that would suit me!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jkryst For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Great report and info. I think pretty much all of the 'off the beaten path' locations are not for the point and shoot monger. And that's ok. There's nothing wrong with staying in one's lane.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thread Information