Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09/2011 - Reality vs. Fantasy...

Thanks

09/2011 - Reality vs. Fantasy...

This thread is for honest ISOC members only. If after reading this you're gonna lie don't waste your time. This is strictly for the honest mongers on here. With that said...We all go to Sosua have been to Sosua or have plans to visit Sosua in the near future. Now we all know why we go and for some the reasons are different then everybody's. Some go for the girls some go for the scenery some go for the weather etc etc but for the most part we go down for the beautiful women and the "FANTASY" of being with these women and if you've been you know that there are some bad motherfuckers down there. Now the question that I want to ask y'all is how many of us live that lifestyle that we bring down to Sosua. Like it's some bad broads down there and alot of them go hard to get you but does that happen to you in whatever country you're from? Or is it only when you visit a place like Sosua? And since I'm starting this thread I will answer first. YES!!! Everything that I bring to Sosua is exactly what I do when I'm back in the states. And y'all can believe it or not but I don't know any of you all so there's no need to lie but just from some of the stuff I'm reading on here and some of the stuff I seen when I was there the last week of August it's just hard for me to believe that y'all do this in your country of residence? So let's get it started and remember keep it real we all are adults on this joint. No need to lie...LETS GO!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bosshogg For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: 09/2011 - Reality vs. Fantasy...

Quote Originally Posted by bosshogg View Post
    This thread is for honest ISOC members only. If after reading this you're gonna lie don't waste your time. This is strictly for the honest mongers on here. With that said...We all go to Sosua have been to Sosua or have plans to visit Sosua in the near future. Now we all know why we go and for some the reasons are different then everybody's. Some go for the girls some go for the scenery some go for the weather etc etc but for the most part we go down for the beautiful women and the "FANTASY" of being with these women and if you've been you know that there are some bad motherfuckers down there. Now the question that I want to ask y'all is how many of us live that lifestyle that we bring down to Sosua. Like it's some bad broads down there and alot of them go hard to get you but does that happen to you in whatever country you're from? Or is it only when you visit a place like Sosua? And since I'm starting this thread I will answer first. YES!!! Everything that I bring to Sosua is exactly what I do when I'm back in the states. And y'all can believe it or not but I don't know any of you all so there's no need to lie but just from some of the stuff I'm reading on here and some of the stuff I seen when I was there the last week of August it's just hard for me to believe that y'all do this in your country of residence? So let's get it started and remember keep it real we all are adults on this joint. No need to lie...LETS GO!!!
    Lets revisit

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: 09/2011 - Reality vs. Fantasy...

I go for the Weather, the Beach, to relax, to drink, but 99.5% for the hoochie's, the whores, and the ladies of the night. I go as the same person i am at home. I dress in T-shirts and wear Vans, im friendly to most people, i tip well, eat the best food i can find, drink beers all day & most of the nights(this may be the only thing different as i dont drink ever if im working), and i smoke them little cigars(which i cant afford at home) while sipping my cappucino. Sosua is #2 on my list since the environment is becoming less monger friendly. my preferance for the carnival atmosphere of thialand w/ dancing whores beats the sand and beach. sorry

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dirty rig hand For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Okay, I'll go first ...

No. I lead a quiet existence at home, and I pretty-much keep to myself. During the summer months, I spend a fair amount of time out on my boat, but that's "solo time" as well. I have a few friends that I see on a regular basis, but I don't go out "looking for fun" on a Friday or Saturday night.

I save the socializing, the "party hearty" action, for my offshore-mongering trips. And even then, I'm not "all about the partying;" my travels are not just about chasing the chicas, even when I was in Medellin with Jimmy and Jay. (Okay, full-disclosure, my FKK Bucket-List trip next month will be all-about fucking and FKK'ing, but as I said, it's a Bucket-List item. December in Thailand will be completely different.)

So yeah. I'm "playing the fantasy" offshore, in Negril and Sosua and Medellin, in Barrio Barretto and Angeles City, in Pattaya and Phuket and Bangkok. My real-life life is far quieter, far more placid, and I'm perfectly fine with that.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

I don't think anyone of us has the privilege or the resources to have 4 smoking hot, twenty-something year olds fuck the living shit out of you in 1 day. Being able to do it for $135.00 makes Sosua my favorite playground. Motherfuck Las Vegas!!!
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 08-21-2016 at 11:30 AM.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

I to lead a much quieter life at home than when I travel and when I travel I do it to have a good time

Where I live you have to drive to get to the bars and thus drinking and driving becomes an issue.

My friends are pretty boring here and the women in comparison to what I experience when I travel are not even in the same league as what I can get in the DR, Thailand, Jamaica etc.

One night I was trying to pick up a much younger woman in a bar close to where I live and the young beauty told me she doesn't date her grandfather.

I just smiled knowing that what I was getting in other lands was far better than she could ever hope to be.

Except for a certain 23-24 year old that I scored a several month affair with, (I have talked about her at length in green) there simply is not much in my area that interests me.

If I want to monger domestically, I take my game to Vegas but otherwise there is just to much good stuff in other lands plus you get the bonus of getting away from the home life.

I just can't get excited about dating someone in my age range (I am almost 50) as the quantity of attractive women in that group are getting fewer by the day and their attitude stinks.

I don't need to settle for those types of women when I travel.

Once you start traveling and experiencing what else is really available in the world, why would you want to keep your game at home.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,213 Times in 1,597 Posts

As a monger in my 60's hell no I don't do this at home. I have no interest in going with women my age and no chance in attracting a girl the age of most Sousa putas at home.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I did what I do in Sosua here in LA in my 20s and 30s. Now I'm just too old to be that irresponsible. We drive a lot here so you always got to keep a limiter on things. I've given up trying to talk to younger women. Unfortunately when you're 62 almost anything worth talking to is a younger woman. As to who I am I'm the same person at home as I am in Sosua with the difference being that I choose to restrain myself at home. I could take my travel money and support a youngster or two here , but I prefer a tranquil existence to running the streets. I've dated 25 year olds and while I can keep up I have no desire to do so. A young women told me something that hit me like a punch in the gut. She said she really hated and felt sorry for older guys who hit on her because she wants to respect them in a grandfatherly way and here they are trying to fuck her. That put a real damper on my pursuit of younger women here at home. They have to pretty much come on to me or I limit my interaction to a name exchange and /or a dance. Thank god for the DR and countries/cultures like it.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

At 61 I have pretty much quit dating in the states. The mind set of most American females seems to be that dating is the first step on the straight track to a relationship. It is more of an interview process, and because I have no interest in the job, why would I go to the interview.

19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    I don't think anyone of us has the privilege or the resources to have 4 smoking hot, twenty-something year olds fuck the living shit out of you in 1 day. Being able to do it for $100.00 makes Sosua my favorite playground.
    There are one or two guys on the site with game enough. I won't mention who they are.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

J_D, Happyhorn, Sage, Bailar ... it sounds as though we all agree on this:

The domestic dating scene is no country for old men.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

We are spoiled. We know what it's like to be with multiple beauties. There's no reason to get tied down in an American relationship with a woman who overvalues herself like many of them do. We're all set the way we are.
    SouthCoast

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    We are spoiled. . We're all set the way we are.
    We sure are

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    We are spoiled. We know what it's like to be with multiple beauties. There's no reason to get tied down in an American relationship with a woman who overvalues herself like many of them do. We're all set the way we are.

There is no way , I could go back to dating in the States, there is no desire at all. I am fortunate because this has been my home for more than 9 years now, I got a dose of reality about 8 years ago, when I was still considering making the DR, my 6 months a year home instead of my all year home. Back in NY, met a extremely attractive woman in her early 40's at a club, an executive in the fashion industry, with an office in mid town Manhattan. I was in my late 40's at the time, went to a few industry parties with her, she paraded me around like her new boy toy even though I had her by a few years. The problem was I had to spend at least $1,000 US, going to those parties, dinners, clubs etc., didn't get close to getting in the panties. Plus had to listen to all the shit about her previous relationships, and all that was wrong with men. The kicker was when I met her 20 something year old daughter, and realized immediately that I rather be with her. Her daughter called from a club in Manhattan that she was at with her girlfriends, and all I could think about was ditching mom, and going there to hang with her and her friends. Realizing that it would never happen, that night when I got back to my place in Queens, after doing the math of the last 4 days with the 40 something, even though she was hot too, and I wanted to get there, I didn't want it that bad, plus that thousand dollars would have went a real long way in Sosua, where I lived at the time. I got on the phone and booked my flight back home to Sosua, still had 3 weeks on the planned trip, haven't been back to the US since, nor do I have any plans to return.
    Last edited by yayow; 08-21-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Back in NY, met a extremely attractive woman in her early 40's at a club, an executive in the fashion industry, with an office in mid town Manhattan. I was in my late 40's at the time, went to a few industry parties with her, she paraded me around like her new boy toy even though I had her by a few years. The problem was I had to spend at least $1,000 US, going to those parties, dinners, clubs etc., didn't get close to getting in the panties. Plus had to listen to all the shit about her previous relationships, and all that was wrong with men.
    Another reason when I scratch my head when I hear a guy looking down his nose saying, "I don't pay for it!"

Really you don't?

Besides generally what you have to pay in dollars with the costs of dating some of those women, to even get close to it. Then factor in all the emotional bullshit you have to put up with.

Thank you, but ............ NO THANKS!

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Another reason when I scratch my head when I hear a guy looking down his nose saying, "I don't pay for it!"

Really you don't?

Besides generally what you have to pay in dollars with the costs of dating some of those women, to even get close to it. Then factor in all the emotional bullshit you have to put up with.

Thank you, but ............ NO THANKS!
    Exactly! I had a buddy who put in 7 dates with a girl and still didn't get laid with her.
    She didn't get an 8th date with him cause he got fed up about it.

What I like most is the variety if I want or the ability to wife up for a few days if I want.
    All for way less than the cost of a domestic date and likely way better freaky freaky

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Man....I could take bits and pieces of pretty much everyone's posts here and make it my own. Same deal with many of you regarding lifestyle. Quiet, under the radar at home. Just work during the week and being a homebody about half the time on weekends. Now with football season about to start, that will be easier to do.

Though I love to drink, I seldom go out to bars anymore if it involves driving because of the potential DUI situation. Had that happen in the mid 90's, got the t-shirt, no thanks.

The younger women? Pretty much a no go and like the rest of you, when comparing what is offered to me during the 6-7 weeks a year I travel to other countries to get my share, I seldom find it worth the trouble to pursue anything here worthwhile. Always going to be some sort of strings attached and I prefer a more freelance attitude about such things. And in truth, very few women go for that. Women's liberation only goes so far I suppose.

I flirt with a few at my job but it's pretty tame stuff. Have no illusions about things going very far. Recently a very attractive young lady caught my eye in the breakroom. We talked, she is 21 or 22, told me her aunt had worked at the processing center years ago before transfering to a postal station. Well what do you know? When she mentioned her name to me, turns out I dated her aunt a few times way back in the early 90's!! Obviously, that pretty much crosses off her niece as any potential playmate, unless I was able to get some positive feedback from her but not counting on it.

Unfortunately, she told me that her aunt just found out she has colon cancer and is getting started on treatment to prevent it's spread. I was dumbfounded. Her aunt is a year older than me and is such a sweet lady.

Yeah Jimmy, sucks getting old.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Yeah Jimmy, sucks getting old.
    But many of us had a great ride into old age.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    But many of us had a great ride into old age.
    Yes, but early 50's ain't old. We are far from entering the "wiping the drool from our mouth" stage of our lives.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Yes, but early 50's ain't old. We are far from entering the "wiping the drool from our mouth" stage of our lives.
    50's for a monger is very old.

In my 30's I was out 300 days a year with all that was out there, with a full load every time.

Now, maybe once a week or two.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information