Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 09/2011 - Reality vs. Fantasy...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: 09/2011 - Reality vs. Fantasy...

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    One night I was trying to pick up a much younger woman in a bar close to where I live and the young beauty told me she doesn't date her grandfather.
    different cultures.......different thinking......

a few in Jamaica have said that they don't date der father to mi but it's rare.......
    don't think anyone has said grandfather yet......lol
    but normally it is accepted for us older guys to be with younger ladies in third world countries......
    at home in St Petersburg, FL only the hookers will say hi to a guy in his 60's...no normal young lady will......lol

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post

a few in Jamaica have said that they don't date der father to mi but it's rare.......
    but normally it is accepted for us older guys to be with younger ladies in third world countries......
    at home in St Petersburg, FL only the hookers will say hi to a guy in his 60's...no normal young lady will......lol

yes it was a definite hit to my ego.
    My buddy laughed his ass off about it that night.

But traveling and easily scoring the younger finer girls in other lands makes you think you can do the same at home.
    Granted there are financial incentives in the other lands that certainly help.

I surmise if more of the US girls would figure that out without the negative connotations of being a whore they would do it more as well to help support themselves.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post

Same in DR, most of them is looking for an older guy, to help them navigate through life. God knows the younger guys in their country ain't helping them do shit. Just trying to sponge off them.

So guys like me a lot more established, able to help them out, not wanting to abuse them, especially physically, are the prize.

God bless this country and others like it.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

here we play, Punani is a comodityRe: 09/2011 - Reality vs. Fantasy...

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    There is no way , I could go back to dating in the States, there is no desire at all. I am fortunate because this has been my home for more than 9 years now, I got a dose of reality about 8 years ago, when I was still considering making the DR, my 6 months a year home instead of my all year home. Back in NY, met a extremely attractive woman in her early 40's at a club, an executive in the fashion industry, with an office in mid town Manhattan. I was in my late 40's at the time, went to a few industry parties with her, she paraded me around like her new boy toy even though I had her by a few years. The problem was I had to spend at least $1,000 US, going to those parties, dinners, clubs etc., didn't get close to getting in the panties. Plus had to listen to all the shit about her previous relationships, and all that was wrong with men. The kicker was when I met her 20 something year old daughter, and realized immediately that I rather be with her. Her daughter called from a club in Manhattan that she was at with her girlfriends, and all I could think about was ditching mom, and going there to hang with her and her friends. Realizing that it would never happen, that night when I got back to my place in Queens, after doing the math of the last 4 days with the 40 something, even though she was hot too, and I wanted to get there, I didn't want it that bad, plus that thousand dollars would have went a real long way in Sosua, where I lived at the time. I got on the phone and booked my flight back home to Sosua, still had 3 weeks on the planned trip, haven't been back to the US since, nor do I have any plans to return.
    That is EXACTLY what is wrong with Women back in the world. Listen intently as she talks about all her fucked up relationships and then, instead of pandering to a Bitch with "that's right Girl you shouldn't have to put up with that from a Man, tell her "what exactly did you do to cause him to react like that?" she'll light into you like you're the cause of all her fucked up results of all her fucked up decisions.

In the places where we play, Punani is a commodity, a place to start a conversation. In the places we come from, Punani is bait and the hook is sharp and once you get pulled out of the water...well....game over.

There is a type of Man on our home planets who will sit and listen to this type of Bitch complain about his best friend in the world and nod his head like a bobble-head doll, sitting under the Pussy tree hoping for some ripe Pussy to fall off a branch and hit him on the head. This is exactly the type of fellow that we don't need traveling to the places we go. American Women are the way that they are BECAUSE of American Men, that is my opinion as I've seen and heard too much supporting evidence to deny that accusation.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just found Sosua last year, I have been 6 times. All I think about is how I can move to the DR permanently. I have not even looked in the direction of an American women since the second trip. It has ruined me and opened my eyes at the same time.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dawkins For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I go to a weekly event here in LA where predominately 35-45 year old women attend. Yesterday the event served as a gathereing point for HBCU graduates. The sponsors were obviously new school because the house was full of lovelies in their twenties. Took me back to how LA was in the seventies and eighties. The amazing thing was that most of these women were in shape. The obesity epidemic was on limited view. That crowd of young women rivaled and exceeded the crowd in Classicos on a busy weekend night. It was all I could do to maintain my composure. On a typical Sunday at this event I might see a couple of women that excited me. Yesterday I was completely overwhelmed. I was not alone. You should have seen the look of disbelief on the faces of some of the guys. They were in a state of nirvana. The old bitties that usually show up were feeling something completely different, shock. One commented to a friend of mine on her way out the door that the place was like a high school dance. Not being the center of attention drove many more of them out the door. They knew there was no competing with those youngsters who no doubt reminded them of how much they'd lost. I had a great time just basking in all the vitality that those young women projected. Put me in the right frame of mind for my soon to be vacation where I can do a little more than just watch and enjoy. I'm looking forward to trasitioning from a grandfather to a predator.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dawkins View Post
    I just found Sosua last year, I have been 6 times. All I think about is how I can move to the DR permanently. I have not even looked in the direction of an American women since the second trip. It has ruined me and opened my eyes at the same time.
    Another new poster,

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I go to a weekly event here in LA where predominately 35-45 year old women attend. Yesterday the event served as a gathereing point for HBCU graduates. The sponsors were obviously new school because the house was full of lovelies in their twenties. Took me back to how LA was in the seventies and eighties. The amazing thing was that most of these women were in shape. The obesity epidemic was on limited view. That crowd of young women rivaled and exceeded the crowd in Classicos on a busy weekend night. It was all I could do to maintain my composure. On a typical Sunday at this event I might see a couple of women that excited me. Yesterday I was completely overwhelmed. I was not alone. You should have seen the look of disbelief on the faces of some of the guys. They were in a state of nirvana. The old bitties that usually show up were feeling something completely different, shock. One commented to a friend of mine on her way out the door that the place was like a high school dance. Not being the center of attention drove many more of them out the door. They knew there was no competing with those youngsters who no doubt reminded them of how much they'd lost. I had a great time just basking in all the vitality that those young women projected. Put me in the right frame of mind for my soon to be vacation where I can do a little more than just watch and enjoy. I'm looking forward to trasitioning from a grandfather to a predator.

That entire room has about a 35% chance of ever getting married. Those that do, over 50% of them will divorce and never marry again. The reality to this is those hot & sexy black women you saw were just that, hot & sexy women before they summarily select a piece of shit dude that "THEY THINK THEY CAN CHANGE" that is going to fuck her good , "Thug Style" as they like, & then leave them with kids to raise on their own. No sympathy whatsoever here as these women practically have unlimited access to birth control. Most often it is the woman got rid of them as he would never meet up to her expectations as a husband or father. (Wow, where in the DR have we heard that scenario before? Let me think. On Pedro? Maybe? maybe?)

A part of that process is these same black women gaining body weight during childbirth & not being able to lose it. Hard to go to the gym & fuck up a hairdo when she is trying to compete with the "Becky with the good-hair" in the workplace. Ohh by the way, Becky is single with no kids. Most college educated black men want a woman (of any race) with no kids to begin a relationship with.

The majority of the chicas on Pedro do not have a college education nor access to a court system that demands child support payments or jail. They just happen to be sexy as the fuck even with 1, 2 and sometimes 3 children. They also are known to be more appreciative than spoiled American women that have access to the gravy train.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I can't argue that many of those young women won't make mistakes yet we all deserve our days in the sun. They were looking youthful and full of promise yesterday. Hopefully many more than just a few will find happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    That entire room has about a 35% chance of ever getting married. Those that do, over 50% of them will divorce and never marry again. The reality to this is those hot & sexy black women you saw were just that, hot & sexy women before they summarily select a piece of shit dude that "THEY THINK THEY CAN CHANGE" that is going to fuck her good , "Thug Style" as they like, & then leave them with kids to raise on their own. No sympathy whatsoever here as these women practically have unlimited access to birth control. Most often it is the woman got rid of them as he would never meet up to her expectations as a husband or father. (Wow, where in the DR have we heard that scenario before? Let me think. On Pedro? Maybe? maybe?)

A part of that process is these same black women gaining body weight during childbirth & not being able to lose it. Hard to go to the gym & fuck up a hairdo when she is trying to compete with the "Becky with the good-hair" in the workplace. Ohh by the way, Becky is single with no kids. Most college educated black men want a woman (of any race) with no kids to begin a relationship with.

The majority of the chicas on Pedro do not have a college education nor access to a court system that demands child support payments or jail. They just happen to be sexy as the fuck even with 1, 2 and sometimes 3 children. They also are known to be more appreciative than spoiled American women that have access to the gravy train.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dawkins View Post

Hey......welcome to the club pal!

And welcome to the board as well!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    I don't think anyone of us has the privilege or the resources to have 4 smoking hot, twenty-something year olds fuck the living shit out of you in 1 day. Being able to do it for $135.00 makes Sosua my favorite playground. Motherfuck Las Vegas!!!
    When I had the physical capability I never did that. Now I don't have the physical capability even if I have the resources. Like Jimmy said somewhere else, getting old sucks!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    I to lead a much quieter life at home than when I travel and when I travel I do it to have a good time

Where I live you have to drive to get to the bars and thus drinking and driving becomes an issue.

My friends are pretty boring here and the women in comparison to what I experience when I travel are not even in the same league as what I can get in the DR, Thailand, Jamaica etc.

One night I was trying to pick up a much younger woman in a bar close to where I live and the young beauty told me she doesn't date her grandfather.

I just smiled knowing that what I was getting in other lands was far better than she could ever hope to be.

Except for a certain 23-24 year old that I scored a several month affair with, (I have talked about her at length in green) there simply is not much in my area that interests me.

If I want to monger domestically, I take my game to Vegas but otherwise there is just to much good stuff in other lands plus you get the bonus of getting away from the home life.

I just can't get excited about dating someone in my age range (I am almost 50) as the quantity of attractive women in that group are getting fewer by the day and their attitude stinks.

I don't need to settle for those types of women when I travel.

Once you start traveling and experiencing what else is really available in the world, why would you want to keep your game at home.
    I think if you lived in Latin America (no idea about Asia), you do not have to date women in your age range. Dating outside your age range only seems to be frowned on in North America (maybe the UK too?).

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Here in the states folks tend to lump everyone of a certain age into the same group no matter how you wear your age. My experience in the DR is that you're viewed more by how well you show your age than by how old you actually are. I once asked my Dominican favorita what makes one an anciano (old man). She pretty much said you were viewed in that category when you're too old and feeble to have sex. Definitely a vastly different point of view than what we have here in th US.

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    I think if you lived in Latin America (no idea about Asia), you do not have to date women in your age range. Dating outside your age range only seems to be frowned on in North America (maybe the UK too?).

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Here in the states folks tend to lump everyone of a certain age into the same group no matter how you wear your age. My experience in the DR is that you're viewed more by how well you show your age than by how old you actually are. I once asked my Dominican favorita what makes one an anciano (old man). She pretty much said you were viewed in that category when you're too old and feeble to have sex. Definitely a vastly different point of view than what we have here in th US.
    How many times do we hear about the problems with loneliness regarding the older folks, especially the men? How no one pays attention to them? How society shuns them, women don't find them desirable as mates (unless they have wealth), how their kids and grandkids never visit, etc.

Look at the pop culture in America. Everything is geared toward the younger people. Advertising, movies, tv shows, music, fashion. The only time you see someone over 45 in a commerical, it always ends with "see your doctor".

After having been involved in this game for 30 years in some form or fashion, and have seen the rebirth and vitality of so many older men in the various places I have traveled to, it's a wonder why there are not more older American men picking up stakes and leaving their lives behind, at least for part of the year, and relocating overseas to some of these places and enjoying the potential for unlimited companionship.

Whenever any type of show about retirees taking off for other countries is seen, it only is shown through the context of married couples, never the single older male traveler. I guess the stigma of possibly promoting the "dirty old man" scenario is still taboo for most broadcast media, unless it's about a mail order bride coming to America.

Seeing grown ass men swapping spit on tv is a sign of progress, love and the "new" normal of civil rights.

But seeing an old guy doing the same with a woman young enough to be his daughter, or granddaughter as the case may be.......oh no! How terrible, just look at that dirty old man doing that to that sweet, young girl. How uncouth, how disgusting, he ought to be ashamed of himself, he needs to be arrested and locked up, we can't have this in a civilized society.........and on and on it goes.

You know what? That guy is my hero! Let him live out the sunset years of his life in his own fantasy for as long as he can afford to, financially and health wise.

Too many of us, as it's become painfully aware, already are dealing with enough of the cruel realities of being old.

We don't need society to be shoving it in our faces.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

@Mr. Smooth

Let the church say amen!!!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    When I had the physical capability I never did that. Now I don't have the physical capability even if I have the resources. Like Jimmy said somewhere else, getting old sucks!
    I only did because I was paying and found it in my early 20's.

One Friday evening between 9PM - 3AM, I had 4 BBBJ's by skinny streetwalkers.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    How many times do we hear about the problems with loneliness regarding the older folks, especially the men? How no one pays attention to them? How society shuns them, women don't find them desirable as mates (unless they have wealth), how their kids and grandkids never visit, etc.

Look at the pop culture in America. Everything is geared toward the younger people. Advertising, movies, tv shows, music, fashion. The only time you see someone over 45 in a commerical, it always ends with "see your doctor".

After having been involved in this game for 30 years in some form or fashion, and have seen the rebirth and vitality of so many older men in the various places I have traveled to, it's a wonder why there are not more older American men picking up stakes and leaving their lives behind, at least for part of the year, and relocating overseas to some of these places and enjoying the potential for unlimited companionship.

Whenever any type of show about retirees taking off for other countries is seen, it only is shown through the context of married couples, never the single older male traveler. I guess the stigma of possibly promoting the "dirty old man" scenario is still taboo for most broadcast media, unless it's about a mail order bride coming to America.

Seeing grown ass men swapping spit on tv is a sign of progress, love and the "new" normal of civil rights.

But seeing an old guy doing the same with a woman young enough to be his daughter, or granddaughter as the case may be.......oh no! How terrible, just look at that dirty old man doing that to that sweet, young girl. How uncouth, how disgusting, he ought to be ashamed of himself, he needs to be arrested and locked up, we can't have this in a civilized society.........and on and on it goes.

You know what? That guy is my hero! Let him live out the sunset years of his life in his own fantasy for as long as he can afford to, financially and health wise.

Too many of us, as it's become painfully aware, already are dealing with enough of the cruel realities of being old.

We don't need society to be shoving it in our faces.
    I just wanted to look at this again. F'ing beautiful.

If I can manage to get out and go to work every morning, work shoulder to shoulder, head to head with guys half my age and look good doing it and make enough money to do whatever the fuck I want to then I say fuck 'em, let those Bitches come to me. I seriously haven't seen an American Woman who I thought was worth the trouble in years other than the same ones I've been dealing with since my last divorce. The number of horribly out of shape, self centered, self entitled, lazy ass poop-butt Bitches under 30 in the USA is ridiculous. I ain't got time for this shit, ain't nobody got time for this shit. I see guys with good material, reasonably well maintained running after these hags and can barely refrain from laughing out loud.

60+ suits me well. I may not be as good as I once was but I'm better once than I ever was.....

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Six of the married guys at work over 50, that I bother with have no friends other than the husbands of their wives friends.

The average active guy on here has about 6-12 that he can travel with.

Who is lonely?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information