Thread: 08/2016 - Paco Drink & Latin Quarters- Loquito, Boca Chica

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

08/2016 - Paco Drink & Latin Quarters- Loquito, Boca Chica

Paco Drink & Latin Quarters - Loquito, Boca Chica

***Shout out to my man Yayow for showing me another side of the Boca Chica area.

Paco Drink is a bar and club in sector Loquito 5 minutes outside Boca Chica. There are 2 Paco Drink establishments in the Boca Chica area that are affiliated to one another and I believe they are both owned by the same person. The Paco Drink establishment I visited on this trip was the larger and newer of the two and is attached to the casa de cita Latin Quarters.

Like many clubs in the area you are greeted by security at the door and they pat you down for weapons after which you allowed entry.

As you walk in there are couches in the foyer area and several VIP areas with couches on the peripheral of the club

There is a very small dance floor next to the DJ booth

There are chairs and tables in the center of the club and in the rear there is a large bar. When I was there in the early evening it was slow and I don't believe it gets cranking until after 11pm at night. The ambiance with the red lighting was very seductive and it looked like a nice place to have a good time.

Latin Quarters

Latin Quarters is a casa de cita that is next to the new Paco Drink. There is security who stands in front of a large iron gate which he manually opens for you to enter the venue. Upon entering the venue you walk through a court yard and to your left are the chicas rooms and in front of you is a pool. Behind the pool is a sitting area where they play music and you can get acquainted with the chicas. There was no bar per-se but they were selling beer and soft drinks.

There was the typical casa presentation of about a dozen chicas that were all shapes and sizes. Of the dozen in my opinion there were 3 or 4 that were doable and I'd give them a 7 on my grading scale. My understanding is the chica turn around is high so a chica there this week might not be there next week. Occasionally Venezuelans are working there since the situation is so dire in Venezuela. I do not believe any of the chicas present at the time I was there were Venezuelans.

Initially the man in charge advised the prices were 2500 ST in house and 5000 TLN take out, he later came down to 2000 ST and 4000 TLN take out. I did not visit the in house rooms so I cannot advise on their condition. Apparently when Paco Drink is really busy the chicas work the club also which I am sure would make for an interesting dynamic.

Perhaps on my next trip to Boca Chica I will visit Paco Drink in the evening to see what kind of vibe there is.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thread Information