Thread: 09/2016 - new to mongering

Thanks

09/2016 - new to mongering

hey guys
    I'm new to mongering wanted to say hello and ask is blackbeards the best first trip for someone or should I go to sosua
    I'm a little shy and was trying to view pictures and well I don't have permission lol, I assume the girls in sosua are hotter but bb is safer and better for me
    any advice would be nice and I hope to share any pics I bring back with me

ps I did notice on a few pics of othe guys in the pics did they know about this or is someone going to be posting pics with my face in it lol

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to becuz313 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Re: 09/2019 - new to mongering

Quote Originally Posted by becuz313 View Post
    hey guys
    I'm new to mongering wanted to say hello and ask is blackbeards the best first trip for someone or should I go to sosua
    I'm a little shy and was trying to view pictures and well I don't have permission lol, I assume the girls in sosua are hotter but bb is safer and better for me

ps I did notice on a few pics of othe guys in the pics did they know about this or is someone going to be posting pics with my face in it lol
    Subscriptions
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Do you have a wingman to go to Sosua with? What time of year you plan to go

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,213 Times in 1,597 Posts

Why don't you split up the trip. Half the time at blackbeards and the other half in Sosua.
    Blackbeard's has fixed girl prices where in Sosua you negotiate with the chica directly.
    Blackbeards has a news letter if you want to see a sample of the girls. Google it.
    Either way you will have a blast. Join the forum for detailed info and to post your trip pictures.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by becuz313 View Post
    hey guys

Hi Becuz. Welcome to the board.

If you are going in Sept 2019 as per your heading, you have plenty of time to prepare!

I assume that is a typo and you are coming this month?

First priority is to subscribe to trip reports until the time of your trip and for a month afterwards to give you time to write a trip report. Apart from the entertainment of reading you will recoup the expenditure from info to help you avoid expensive errors.

I would say the average of chicas is much higher in Blackbeards than in Sosua, but the point is that there are lot more to choose from in Sosua, ranging from clapped-out street trash you will not find in Blackbeards up to expensive hotties you will also not find in Blackbeards where all the chicas have to adhere to the same price. Also there are no haitianas in Blackbeards (which sucks).

How long are you proposing to stay? Some guys get bored at Blackbeards after two days. My first trip I was happy to stay there two weeks. I would not commit for longer than 4/5 days there, just in case. If you love it there, you could probably extend your stay.

Other question is how much Spanish do you have? If almost none, and you are travelling solo, I would not recommend Sosua for a first trip. Too easy to get burned if you are new to mongering.

If you have decent Spanish, this opens up a whole new world of semi-pros for you. Most ex-pats and frequent visitors gravitate to semi-pros sooner or later, not because they are cheaper but because they usually offer a more satisfying all-round experience. But you need Spanish to partake.(Or you can get by with French if, like me, you prefer Haitian girls).

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Well, Becuz, my first DR trip was to Blackbeard's, and I enjoyed it quite well. But I made a point of including Sosua in my second DR trip, and I haven't been back to Blackbeard's in years. (Nor to Sosua, but that's another story.)

Blackbeard's is something of a stand-alone resort for the newbie monger, or for the fellow who doesn't want to go hunting around town in search of a socket for his rocket. It's tucked back in a gated community, it's pretty self-sufficient with its bar and swimming-pool and dining-room and lounging area, and they have a pretty good selection of chicas who charge, last I heard, a reasonable fixed price for their services. But there's not a lot going on elsewhere in Costambar; there are a couple of cafés and restaurants within walking distance, and a beach fronted by a shallow reef that is pretty popular during the weekends.

They did have, and I suppose they still have, a good number of tours and excursions you can do from the hotel. For instance, I went scuba-diving several times during my first trip. They used Diwa Dominicana, in Puerto Plata across from the Brugal warehouse, as their excursion contractor; and Diwa took us down to Sosua Bay for our diving ... hence, it made more sense for me to go directly to Sosua, next trip, for the diving as well as the girlie-action. I was not disappointed. I also spent a couple of days at Blackbeard's on the tail end of that trip, and that was good, too.

I'd say it really depends on your focus. Blackbeard's is much more about the girlie-action; it's almost like the German FKK clubs, in that respect. The chicas are vetted, at least to a degree; there's a mamasan to help you with your selection, and to help settle any problems; and I think the girls who ply their trade at BB's see it as better for their sake than pounding the pavement in Sosua. So there's less chance of drama, although they can be pushy!

Sosua is a whole town, with a long lovely beach to the south, and there's plenty going on; but it's more wide-open as well, and there's more opportunity for misunderstandings, for problems, and for drama. As Weyland said, Sosua has a much broader variety of chicas, and it also has a much broader variety of night-life. But you need to be more wary in the Su, more attentive to chica-proofing your room, more on-the-lookout for potential trouble. And yes, as Weyland says, unless you're decent with Spanish, you won't do so well there as at Barba Negra.

Why not try both? A few nights at BB's, followed by a few in Sosua. See for yourself....
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhorn View Post
    Why don't you split up the trip. Half the time at blackbeards and the other half in Sosua.
    This is great advice, provided you have more than a few days. Otherwise I would just pick one or the other, and try the other one the next time. And there WILL be a next time!

I always used to split longer trips. For example, if I had 10 days, I would do, say 3 at BBs and 7 in Sosua. BB's is like shooting fish in a barrel, but I always thought it can get old after a few days, since you've done the ones you want. Especially since I don't like repeats on the same trip. My favorite pussy is new pussy (I love that new pussy smell!), or at least pussy that's new to me, or at the very least, I haven't had in a while.

Now that I'm a lazy old fart, I tend to stay at BBs far more, since everything is at the tip of your....fingers (among other appendages). Venturing out is limited, unless you jump in a taxi, but there is more daytime action, which is especially good now I am too old to stay out late anymore. :-(
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Re: 09/2016 - new to mongering

How about a half and half?? Blackbeards and Field of Dreams

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    How about a half and half?? Blackbeards and Field of Dreams
    Been there, done that ... and just as you have, Jack, I've done better ....

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: 09/2016 - new to mongering

How long are you planning to go on vacation for.

I have spent a couple trips for a full week at BB's and had a great time. its a little boring which is good if u want to relax all day w/ great service from some excellent waitresses. I was studying for big exams and no one will bother you. You can talk with other guys, you can read, surf the web & swim (or float), eat food that's pretty good, and drink from early till 12pm maybe a little later.

The beach is 200 yards away. Sosua has much nicer beach's, better coffee, many great restaurants (I recommend the place beside NG), and many more touristy kind of things to do. you will not be nearly as bored In this town. you can find a bag of weed and sit on your balcony, or drink on the beach w/ cheap service to your umbrella/beach chair.

As for night life Sosua is 10 times better with 100 times the number of girls. I like to do a couple days at bb's then head to sosua for a week.

You do You - Ill do Me.

The girls in both places are PROS - the girls at bb's are less likely to rip u off.

I miss BB's and Sosua - they are both pretty awesome.

I suggest bringing 2 friends that get along, one that drinks in the day & one that drinks in the night.

See you there in December D.R.H.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dirty rig hand For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dirty rig hand View Post
    How long are you planning to go on vacation for.

I have spent a couple trips for a full week at BB's and had a great time. its a little boring which is good if u want to relax all day w/ great service from some excellent waitresses. I was studying for big exams and no one will bother you. You can talk with other guys, you can read, surf the web & swim (or float), eat food that's pretty good, and drink from early till 12pm maybe a little later.

The beach is 200 yards away. Sosua has much nicer beach's, better coffee, many great restaurants (I recommend the place beside NG), and many more touristy kind of things to do. you will not be nearly as bored In this town. you can find a bag of weed and sit on your balcony, or drink on the beach w/ cheap service to your umbrella/beach chair.

As for night life Sosua is 10 times better with 100 times the number of girls. I like to do a couple days at bb's then head to sosua for a week.

You do You - Ill do Me.

The girls in both places are PROS - the girls at bb's are less likely to rip u off.

I miss BB's and Sosua - they are both pretty awesome.

I suggest bringing 2 friends that get along, one that drinks in the day & one that drinks in the night.

See you there in December D.R.H.
    One post and done!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    One post and done!
    Well, actually, there was his February "one and done," too ...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well, actually, there was his February "one and done," too ...
    We get 2-4 of those guys a month.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    We get 2-4 of those guys a month.

The Janslov thread got over 100 posts lol and he had 2 of them.

At least he did come back to the forum once after the initial post.

I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    The Janslov thread got over 100 posts lol and he had 2 of them.

At least he did come back to the forum once after the initial post.

He did an awesome topic.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information