Thread: 09/2016 - My wife and i need advice

Thanks

09/2016 - My wife and i need advice

So my wife and i are going to puerta plata in march '17. (Background) She is bi and we do swing on occasion. She found out that it was legal to pay for play and thought it would be a good/fun adventure to find us a chica for a cpl of hours. Of course there are no arguments from me. 😉

My question is should i try to find a chica on the street then get a room at a local hotel? Would a massage parlour do the trick (then i dont have to rent a room.) She read that brothals are illegal so she wants to stay away from that. Or should i get a room and gey a chica from an agency on line?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Re: My wife and i need advice

Quote Originally Posted by Capcan1976 View Post
    So my wife and i are going to puerta plata in march '17. (Background) She is bi and we do swing on occasion. She found out that it was legal to pay for play and thought it would be a good/fun adventure to find us a chica for a cpl of hours. Of course there are no arguments from me. 😉

My question is should i try to find a chica on the street then get a room at a local hotel? Would a massage parlour do the trick (then i dont have to rent a room.) She read that brothals are illegal so she wants to stay away from that. Or should i get a room and gey a chica from an agency on line?

The massage places won't work, there's barely enough room in most for just 1 person much less 2. Why not just stay at a hotel that allows guests, then u can
    just invite a girl you meet out and about, no need for 2nd hotel.
    We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

So my wife and i are going to puerta plata in march '17. (Background) She is bi and we do swing on occasion. She found out that it was legal to pay for play and thought it would be a good/fun adventure to find us a chica for a cpl of hours. Of course there are no arguments from me. ��

If you are staying at Playa Dorada, your best bet is to walk across to Field of Dreams. Plenty of chicas there who would join you for a threesome.

It is not a place I would recommend to mongers generally as it is expensive. I think with room and chica it works out at 4200 pesos (about US$90) for two hours. But if you just want to have one or two (or more) little adventures it saves a lot of hassle looking for chicas and rooms and paying for taxis.

The thing to avoid is asking locals to find you chicas whether hotel staff or agencies. You are likely to pay more and perhaps be disappointed.

Field of Dreams have bikini contests and wet T-shirt contests which can include some lesbian fun to help you pick out a playmate or two. If you could walk over sometime just for drinks at the bar (it is a very pleasant setting) you could ask the English speaking (in fact English) receptionist for the weekly schedule. Do not rely on the timings though. Things usually start an hour or more late.
    Last edited by weyland; 10-01-2016 at 04:40 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

It's very complicated to answer this without a few more details Capcan. Lots of unknowns here to give a very informative answer. Provide some more info and read some more here.

Weyland and Tarzan have started you down the right path........should it fit the bill.

Have a good trip either way and let us know how it goes.
    Vida es buena....

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Re: 09/2016 - My wife and i need advice

This is a great place to start. Weyland hit it on the head with FOD. Black beards is still a option. What is the casa de cita in puerto plata?

Are you staying in a AI?

You got time to prep. Get a subscription and look for reports from the thunderstars. They might be similar to your situation.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Just to add, if you do go blackbeards talk to the mama son as you want a girl who is really into girls. A lot will say si papi for the happy hour but when they are in the room they are a cold fish with the other female. You want one that is down with girls, they exist at both FOD and Blackbeards choose wisely

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minkyboodle View Post
    Just to add, if you do go blackbeards talk to the mama son as you want a girl who is really into girls. A lot will say si papi for the happy hour but when they are in the room they are a cold fish with the other female. You want one that is down with girls, they exist at both FOD and Blackbeards choose wisely
    While I would generally recommend Blackbeards over Field of Dreams, if they are staying at Playa Dorada (as I assume) or even Costa Dorada, Field of Dreams is the better option as they can avoid the expense of taxis. FoD food is lousy, but they are not going for a meal, and 20 pesos more on the drinks is nothing to 1200 saved on taxis. And, if they arrange in advance, they can maybe get a free preview of three-way sex at Field of Dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    What is the casa de cita in puerto plata?
    Cristal or Ana Mirian. Same price as Field of Dreams but the onsite rooms are squalid and too small for three persons.

Are you staying in a AI?
    I have strongly assumed so, but if not it is a different ball-game.

You got time to prep.
    I missed that in my first reply. They could wait until February then ask again. Who knows what places will have opened and closed by 17th March 2017 or what procedures the authorities will be following by then?

Get a subscription and look for reports from the Thunderstars. They might be similar to your situation.
    The Thunderstars sought out the roughest slags from the gutters of Sosua. I suspect this couple are different. Anyway, the Thunderstars have not been for many years. I think they are both past sex nowadays. Thunderstar is contemplating joining ISIS and the Mrs becoming a nun.

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    While I would generally recommend Blackbeards over Field of Dreams, if they are staying at Playa Dorada (as I assume) or even Costa Dorada, Field of Dreams is the better option as they can avoid the expense of taxis. FoD food is lousy, but they are not going for a meal, and 20 pesos more on the drinks is nothing to 1200 saved on taxis. And, if they arrange in advance, they can maybe get a free preview of three-way sex at Field of Dreams.

Cristal or Ana Mirian. Same price as Field of Dreams but the onsite rooms are squalid and too small for three persons.

I have strongly assumed so, but if not it is a different ball-game.

I missed that in my first reply. They could wait until February then ask again. Who knows what places will have opened and closed by 17th March 2017 or what procedures the authorities will be following by then?

The Thunderstars sought out the roughest slags from the gutters of Sosua. I suspect this couple are different. Anyway, the Thunderstars have not been for many years. I think they are both past sex nowadays. Thunderstar is contemplating joining ISIS and the Mrs becoming a nun.
    No they went Africa black and never came back

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If you are staying at Playa Dorada, your best bet is to walk across to Field of Dreams. Plenty of chicas there who would join you for a threesome.

It is not a place I would recommend to mongers generally as it is expensive. I think with room and chica it works out at 4200 pesos (about US$90) for two hours. But if you just want to have one or two (or more) little adventures it saves a lot of hassle looking for chicas and rooms and paying for taxis.

The thing to avoid is asking locals to find you chicas whether hotel staff or agencies. You are likely to pay more and perhaps be disappointed.

Field of Dreams have bikini contests and wet T-shirt contests which can include some lesbian fun to help you pick out a playmate or two. If you could walk over sometime just for drinks at the bar (it is a very pleasant setting) you could ask the English speaking (in fact English) receptionist for the weekly schedule. Do not rely on the timings though. Things usually start an hour or more late.
    Thanks guys, good advice so far. We are staying at a AI that is about 16 mi from the airport. We were going to take a cab and stay in the city for the day anyways. So from what i understand FoD is a restauraunt/bar and also has rooms on premis? I am ok with 90 US if its 2 hours and minimum hastle. We will most likely only do it once in our stay. I will look into FoD and Blackbeards.
    Thanks again.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Capcan1976 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Thanks guys, good advice so far. We are staying at a AI that is about 16 mi from the airport. We were going to take a cab and stay in the city for the day anyways. So from what i understand FoD is a restauraunt/bar and also has rooms on premis? I am ok with 90 US if its 2 hours and minimum hastle. We will most likely only do it once in our stay. I will look into FoD and Blackbeards.
    Thanks again.
    16 miles, or 16 kilometers?

If it's 16 kilometers (and they measure distances in kilometers in the DR), that would put you in the Playa Dorada AI complex, east of Puerto Plata city. Your closest choice from there would be Field of Dreams, which is across National Route 5 from Playa Dorada.

If it is indeed 16 miles (25 km), that would bring you to Cofresi, west of Puerto Plata. From there, your best bet is Blackbeard's, which is in Costambar, between Puerto Plata and Cofresi.

Either way, I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy yourselves. ¡Buena suerte!
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

One thing I learned about going on monger vacations with my x-wife who was bisexual. They want who they want. Price isn't important.

We fucked many a chica from passions in Santiago, Chrystal's in Puerto Plata. And the now shuttered passions. Then eventually moved on to sosua for street meat.

If your new to this p4p thing. I'd say do it I'm controlled settings. Blackbeard's. F.o.d. and Chrystal's. All in puerto Plata. If all is going well try sosua but Spanish will be needed in sosua.

If your wife is attractive your gonna have a blast.

One buddy of mine was fat. So was his wife. Alot of girls who me and my wife and been with. Claimed not to be bi when approached by his wife.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Blackbeard's you can actually stay at. It a resort. F.o.d. you could not pay me to stay at. But all the places I mentioned have on-site rooms. And some you can do take out as well. I always preferred doing take out. Bc true 3 some session can last hours if the girls like each other

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    Blackbeard's you can actually stay at. It a resort. F.o.d. you could not pay me to stay at. But all the places I mentioned have on-site rooms. And some you can do take out as well. I always preferred doing take out. Bc true 3 some session can last hours if the girls like each other
    I have stayed at FoD, years ago, and I liked it ... unless you want to get some sleep while the party's still going on around the bar. Of course, that was when Jeffrey was still running it; I've heard rumors that it's gone downhill since he backed out in favor of his real-estate venture.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I have stayed at FoD, years ago, and I liked it ... unless you want to get some sleep while the party's still going on around the bar. Of course, that was when Jeffrey was still running it; I've heard rumors that it's gone downhill since he backed out in favor of his real-estate venture.
    For me personally. It's too small to stay at exclusively. Especailly if staying with your wife. Rooms were kinda basic from what I remember. But maybe that's just the straight time rooms. Food is not consistently good. And quite often there is not that many girls there. Also, not sure if they still have all those cheesey air brushed murals. But I wouldn't want to look at that everyday. Lol

For a weekend trip I guess I'd consider it. But with Blackbeard's on the beach. It's kinda a no brainier for me.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    16 miles, or 16 kilometers?

If it's 16 kilometers (and they measure distances in kilometers in the DR), that would put you in the Playa Dorada AI complex, east of Puerto Plata city. Your closest choice from there would be Field of Dreams, which is across National Route 5 from Playa Dorada.

If it is indeed 16 miles (25 km), that would bring you to Cofresi, west of Puerto Plata. From there, your best bet is Blackbeard's, which is in Costambar, between Puerto Plata and Cofresi.

Either way, I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy yourselves. ¡Buena suerte!

It is 16 kilometres from the airport to Playa Dorada... FOD is right across from first turnoff for Calle princapal playa Dorada which takes you to Victoria House. Or you keep going and take the second turn off..which is still Calle princapal Playa Dorada....
    This is the area of all the A1 resorts...it's only a few minutes by motocoucho. Or taxi
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunz View Post
    For me personally. It's too small to stay at exclusively. Especailly if staying with your wife. Rooms were kinda basic from what I remember. But maybe that's just the straight time rooms. Food is not consistently good. And quite often there is not that many girls there. Also, not sure if they still have all those cheesey air brushed murals. But I wouldn't want to look at that everyday. Lol

For a weekend trip I guess I'd consider it. But with Blackbeard's on the beach. It's kinda a no brainier for me.
    They're not talking about staying there exclusively, or even overnight -- just a few hours, for some "afternoon delight."

It's been a long while since I've been to Sosua. My last visit to FoD was Dec 2013, and that was just for the bikini contest (I was staying at the hotel then known as Casa Cayena) -- and then, they still had those cheesy murals. But even the times I did stay there, I didn't spend all my time on the premises; I went diving in Sosua Bay, and hung out on the beach till late afternoon.

Considering their intent is on hiring a partner for a threesome, they might even get a kick out of those "cheesy" murals.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Capcan, are you still with us?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Capcan, are you still with us?
    That is funny

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys thanks for the advice ....we are still interrested and cand wait for our trip. We have moved resorts and are now 5 min ride from porta plata. As was mentioned earlier I should wait till the time is closere to get updates. In case things changed. Sobi guess im here to see if FoD, BalckBeards or any other is still my best option. Thaks again for the feedback.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Capcan1976 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh and i have been trying to check out the FoD website and cant get on. Are they still around?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Capcan1976 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information