Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10/2016 - Expats That Succeed

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 10/2016 - Expats That Succeed

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    Its a tough life you lead brother. Hope to make a trip there sometime in December maybe the week before the invasion and the crazy winter break airfares.
    Man, I'm looking at $1,000 airfares to SDQ over Winter Break. I could go to China for less. Spirit basic economy (no bags) is running $972 for my dates. I may have to fly to Miami and swim the rest of the way.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Man, I'm looking at $1,000 airfares to SDQ over Winter Break. I could go to China for less. Spirit basic economy (no bags) is running $972 for my dates. I may have to fly to Miami and swim the rest of the way.
    The days of me ever flying to the DR again for under $600 are over. Now, with purchasing the econ plus seating, especially for the cross country legs, is pretty much over $1000.

Yeah, Africa would be cheaper except for December. I'll survive though.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Pension
    no pension
    Pension
    Pension

True that, but I've got bucks in the bank from a few real estate flips here, have a Dominican pension when I stop doing what I'm doing now, made a bunch of money on CD's back when they were worth having and have other sources of income. And my gig now is pretty much for as long as I want, plus what would I do sitting around the house all day?

So out and out pension - no. Money to live on - definitely.

I've always got 3-4 regulars whenever I want, plus the occasional one I run into here in town who can use a couple of pesos.

This is the latest. This spinner just turned 21 and had a baby a few months ago. Prime spinner material. I'll take girls like this any day of the week.

Another low mile model, just the way I like them. A thousand pesos puts a smile on her face.

The other cutie I grabbed a couple of weeks ago also cleans the house for me.

And to be honest, I can't do much more than what I've got. My recovery from my cancer surgery hasn't gone well, so the little trooper is having a lot of problems. At this point I'm doubtful he's going to return to his former glorious self.

Time will tell.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    My recovery from my cancer surgery hasn't gone well, so the little trooper is having a lot of problems. At this point I'm doubtful he's going to return to his former glorious self.

Time will tell.
    its been 19 months since my surgery and I doubt mine will ever get back to normal but at least I am getting a chubby when I get up for my nightly piss(s)
    so for now I am still on the one a day needle program but i am going to start back using kamagara again this fall and see if it has any effects now ( all ed drugs were useless the first year) but I have noticed they are working to a degree now
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    its been 19 months since my surgery and I doubt mine will ever get back to normal but at least I am getting a chubby when I get up for my nightly piss(s)
    so for now I am still on the one a day needle program but i am going to start back using kamagara again this fall and see if it has any effects now ( all ed drugs were useless the first year) but I have noticed they are working to a degree now
    Pissing? I'm at a minimum 3 times a night.

My urologist won't go with the injectable stuff - says too many problems with Fibrosis, specially if you're a heavy user.

He wants to do a malleable prothesis implant that you bend up when you wanna fuck, and bend down when you finish. He's done thousands and insists I'll love it. Dunno about that....

The dry TriMix stuff was available for a while that you could flush into your urethra, but that seems to be available only from a few places (compound pharmacies) and expensive as shit.

I can get a boner pretty quick, but after two or three shoves it just dies, so they end up finishing me off with a bj and by hand. Orgasms suck too, compared to what they used to be.

But, better than nothing. I'm going to keep playing with the big three. Having these little spinners makes a nice difference too..

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

My urologist won't go with the injectable stuff - says too many problems with Fibrosis, specially if you're a heavy user.

He wants to do a malleable prothesis implant that you bend up when you wanna fuck, and bend down when you finish. He's done thousands and insists I'll love it. Dunno about that....

The dry TriMix stuff was available for a while that you could flush into your urethra, but that seems to be available only from a few places (compound pharmacies) and expensive as shit.

I can get a boner pretty quick, but after two or three shoves it just dies, so they end up finishing me off with a bj and by hand. Orgasms suck too, compared to what they used to be.

But, better than nothing. I'm going to keep playing with the big three. Having these little spinners makes a nice difference too..
    I actually don't mind the injections as it gives me a 2 hour hard on which is to long at my age

but yes your limited to once a day without fear of getting fibrosis or bent dick and a permanent hardon

the injections work out to under $2usd each so pretty cost effective

I doubt I would ever get an implant unless it was a state of the art one that also gave me a 10 inch dick

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Pissing? I'm at a minimum 3 times a night.

I met a guy in Sosua that had the pump up prothesis,70+ years old banging chica after chica,three a day most days. He said it was the best decision of his life and Medicare covered the surgery 100%. And yes,he showed it to me hahahaha.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    I met a guy in Sosua that had the pump up prothesis,70+ years old banging chica after chica,three a day most days. He said it was the best decision of his life and Medicare covered the surgery 100%. And yes,he showed it to me hahahaha.
    My urologist said it runs around 3K here, plus his fee for the surgery. It only takes about 20 minutes for the whole procedure.

I paid 11K out of pocket for the cancer surgery because insurance wouldn't cover it, and the prothesis isn't covered either.

I'm not sure my problems aren't related to my physical condition so I don't want to do any surgery I absolutely don't need until I get my weight down to where I want it.

I've been doing a lot of diet modifications, eating healthier, and eliminating sources of lectin proteins to eliminate inflammation. (Read "The Plant Paradox" by Dr. Steven Gundry) and you'll understand why you can't lose weight no matter what diet you've been following. His qualifications are impeccable.

If you didn't already know, every sickness in your body starts with inflammation, and his book does an excellent job of explaining how it's caused and effects.

Fascinating stuff.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

What's lacking in the chicas diets over there that causes them to always end up in the hospital with the saline bag, B12 shots, etc?? Is it a lack of Vitamins? I never really see any green vegetables either.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    What's lacking in the chicas diets over there that causes them to always end up in the hospital with the saline bag, B12 shots, etc?? Is it a lack of Vitamins? I never really see any green vegetables either.
    First thing they do here is stick an IV in you when you go to the emergency room.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    A lot of times they are lying to you about being in the hospital. There is a chica in Puerto Plata that has a complete IV set up and rents it out to other chicas that use it to extract money from stupid gringos so if a chica sends you a photo and says her hijo is enfermo in the hospital and sends a pic of her kid with an IV supposedly in his arm make sure the photo shows him in a hospital bed or other surroundings to verify that she isn't full of mierda.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    A lot of times they are lying to you about being in the hospital. There is a chica in Puerto Plata that has a complete IV set up and rents it out to other chicas that use it to extract money from stupid gringos so if a chica sends you a photo and says her hijo is enfermo in the hospital and sends a pic of her kid with an IV supposedly in his arm make sure the photo shows him in a hospital bed or other surroundings to verify that she isn't full of mierda.

You know what even if it is in a legitimate hospital, it could have been shot months or even years prior. Some of those hospital fotos, have quite a shelf life.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

First thing they do here is stick an IV in you when you go to the emergency room.
    Found that out first-hand a few years ago, at Centro Medico Cabarete ....

I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information