Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/2016 - Making the move to Ex Pat

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 10/2016 - Making the move to Ex Pat

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    Let's make it happen then.. i will make some good pulled pork and great wine or beer.. and later on, if you want I have a couple of nice chicas as well... everything on the house... how does that sound?
    Sounds good

Not "everything on the house" though. I carry my weight. A new friend is always welcome.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Sounds good

Not "everything on the house" though. I carry my weight. A new friend is always welcome.
    Well I am Italian... We like to treat our guests, but as you wish... it will be fun..
    by the way.. when is the next time you go to Negril?
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    Well I am Italian... We like to treat our guests, but as you wish... it will be fun..
    by the way.. when is the next time you go to Negril?
    My 1st few years coming to Santo Domingo I stayed at Hotel Acuarium exclusively which is the only resort I've seen in the D.R. with a bocce court. I kinda stopped going there when the chef took ill and returned to Italy and Dominicans took over in the kitchen. We had some great meals there and our evenings always began with fantastic dinner experiences. I was saddened as the original owners aged into ill health and went back to the old country. As we got to know the folks there, every time the chef saw my friends and I congregate at the bar he'd go back into the kitchen and whip up some antipasto and serve it on the house. They were a very lively bunch of guys and it wasn't odd to see 70 year old guys with a 20 year old Chica....pushing a baby stroller from their apartment. A few of their kids came in from Italy and took over the condos but they couldn't keep it real like the old guys did and the place went to shit for awhile. Those old guys had an exclusive "friends-of-friends" network and some of the Chicas they had rolling through there were traffic stoppers. One of these days I'm going to dedicate a thread to Hotel Acuarium as it was back in the day. It was a special place in a special time and I've got a lifetime of memories from those days.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I know for sure that I'll be in Negri for the15-22 July invasion and in BC in late Feb for the 'El Toro' b'day bash but I will definitely require some mental health down time in the late March/ early April time frame and that will more than likely be a trip to Negril at the end of the high season. I went in March this year and it was very nice as every spot on the beach was at full capacity and I met a ton of folks from all over. The couple of lackluster hooker encounters I had on that trip were far overshadowed by my time spent with a local (civilian) Lady who took me under her wing and showed me her Negril. It was nice to find that not everybody in Negril is a hustler.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    My 1st few years coming to Santo Domingo I stayed at Hotel Acuarium exclusively which is the only resort I've seen in the D.R. with a bocce court. I kinda stopped going there when the chef took ill and returned to Italy and Dominicans took over in the kitchen. We had some great meals there and our evenings always began with fantastic dinner experiences. I was saddened as the original owners aged into ill health and went back to the old country. As we got to know the folks there, every time the chef saw my friends and I congregate at the bar he'd go back into the kitchen and whip up some antipasto and serve it on the house. They were a very lively bunch of guys and it wasn't odd to see 70 year old guys with a 20 year old Chica....pushing a baby stroller from their apartment. A few of their kids came in from Italy and took over the condos but they couldn't keep it real like the old guys did and the place went to shit for awhile. Those old guys had an exclusive "friends-of-friends" network and some of the Chicas they had rolling through there were traffic stoppers. One of these days I'm going to dedicate a thread to Hotel Acuarium as it was back in the day. It was a special place in a special time and I've got a lifetime of memories from those days.

Click to see pic]Click to see pic[/URL]

Click to see pic]Click to see pic[/URL]

I know for sure that I'll be in Negri for the15-22 July invasion and in BC in late Feb for the 'El Toro' b'day bash but I will definitely require some mental health down time in the late March/ early April time frame and that will more than likely be a trip to Negril at the end of the high season. I went in March this year and it was very nice as every spot on the beach was at full capacity and I met a ton of folks from all over. The couple of lackluster hooker encounters I had on that trip were far overshadowed by my time spent with a local (civilian) Lady who took me under her wing and showed me her Negril. It was nice to find that not everybody in Negril is a hustler.
    I agree, these are the best experiences.. I am actually going to Montego Bay at the end of November to spend few days with the girl I met last year in July.. she has a little business in Montego and she never asked for money... we had a great time in Negril.. so this time I will treat myself with a 3 days in Montego with her... keep me posted about when you want to come down to Sosua....

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    How many trips were made to a place, how many places were checked out before the big move?

Click to see pic
    Lets revisit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,213 Times in 1,597 Posts

For me I only made one trip to Angeles before the relocation, but I did check out the DR, Costa Rica, Colombia and Thailand before deciding on the Philippines. Again I like the fact that Filipinas speak English, they are a great girlfriend experience, and the price of freelancers is around 1,000p.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhorn View Post
    For me I only made one trip to Angeles before the relocation, but I did check out the DR, Costa Rica, Colombia and Thailand before deciding on the Philippines. Again I like the fact that Filipinas speak English, they are a great girlfriend experience, and the price of freelancers is around 1,000p.
    If I lived in the PI, I probably would pitch my tent in Baguio City with frequent trips to outlying areas like Subic and other spots that I have never been to.
    Blue Devil

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhorn View Post
    Sounds like you found a good place

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information