Thread: 11/2016 - Nov 24-29 2016 Boca Chica

Thanks

11/2016 - Nov 24-29 2016 Boca Chica

Met up with "Bailar" here and pretty much was just choosing between piano bar and taking out or going to El Batey. Girls go from Piano Bar about midnight or so to El Batey anyways. Liked El Batey more because girls less agressive there. Night 1: El Batey, hot Dominicana not quite morena needed to have all nighter, paid 2100 with tip included, needed her. Night 2, 2 times I negotiate for 1600 damage El Batey darker dominicana, Night 3, 1600 or 1800 darker dominicana from near Piano Bar, Night 4 Haitian from street 1300 total, Night 5 Darker Dominican Piano Bar 1600. All prices include tip and taxi fare. At midnight most girls asking 1500-2000 but except for overnight girl, always requested 2 times and sent them on way. Very aggressive women at Piano especially your first day or two. Girl tried to get in pockets outside Piano, "Bailar" had one try to do it when walking with me from Tronco Hotel and almost had to get physical with her. Walk with hands in pockets is best way to do it and not more than you can afford to lose. Don't carry wallet like a few I saw with your cards, etc in there. Been around so I know the drill. Hotel Casa Coco is where I stayed and reviewed it in another post but great location,no need for motoconcho and girl friendly, etc.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to latinlover7 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: 11/2016 - Nov 24-29 2016 Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by latinlover7 View Post
    Met up with "Bailar" here and pretty much was just choosing between piano bar and taking out or going to El Batey. Girls go from Piano Bar about midnight or so to El Batey anyways. Liked El Batey more because girls less agressive there. Night 1: El Batey, hot Dominicana not quite morena needed to have all nighter, paid 2100 with tip included, needed her. Night 2, 2 times I negotiate for 1600 damage El Batey darker dominicana, Night 3, 1600 or 1800 darker dominicana from near Piano Bar, Night 4 Haitian from street 1300 total, Night 5 Darker Dominican Piano Bar 1600. All prices include tip and taxi fare. At midnight most girls asking 1500-2000 but except for overnight girl, always requested 2 times and sent them on way. Very aggressive women at Piano especially your first day or two. Girl tried to get in pockets outside Piano, "Bailar" had one try to do it when walking with me from Tronco Hotel and almost had to get physical with her. Walk with hands in pockets is best way to do it and not more than you can afford to lose. Don't carry wallet like a few I saw with your cards, etc in there. Been around so I know the drill. Hotel Casa Coco is where I stayed and reviewed it in another post but great location,no need for motoconcho and girl friendly, etc.
    Sounds good so far.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information