Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 01/2017 - Camaro in 2017

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Re: 01/2017 - Camaro in 2017

good story. I find it interesting how the crowd starts and then a hustler tries to get in on some quick money.

still can't see pics when you post them. I used to be able to.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    good story. I find it interesting how the crowd starts and then a hustler tries to get in on some quick money.

still can't see pics when you post them. I used to be able to.
    Sorry, I have no idea why that is?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

I see no photos either in for example posts 52, 55 and 60
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    I see no photos either in for example posts 52, 55 and 60
    I am curious can the MODS see the photos I posted?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    I can see most of his pictures

There are a few broken links but most of them are there for me

It's a good thing as Cam has tremendous taste in his chica choices
    I know!! That is why it is so fucked up!
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I am curious can the MODS see the photos I posted?
    Yep. Are you uploading them here or to an external site?
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    Yep. Are you uploading them here or to an external site?
    I uploaded them on my Green thread then copied and posted them on this thread. Maybe the lower levels can't see them because I originally posted them in Green?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sosua Beach BarCrawl

Recently Tgunz, Mr. Smooth, El Rey and myself had breakfast at Brittania afterwhich we went to Sosua Beach for a bar crawl. We started at the Charamecos endof the beach and headed east.

I have no idea how many bars we hit because I was drinking...I was drinking...Iwas drinking WATER...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

We started at about noon and ended about 6 pm, time flies when you are havingfun!

Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (199.0 KB, 601 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (215.6 KB, 602 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (91.6 KB, 592 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (178.6 KB, 601 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (167.9 KB, 602 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (104.9 KB, 598 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (126.8 KB, 588 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (90.8 KB, 597 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 8a.jpg (105.2 KB, 591 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (177.3 KB, 592 vistas)

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    I often have this conversation with my wingman and after 20 years of traveling to DR I find there is a certain lack of respect for foreigners...

It seems like the local females have more respect for the local men that beat on them and treat them poorly than they would for psriches or myself.

I have met a few exceptions to the rule but for the most part there is no respect...
    You sure it has nothing to do with the fact you ask then to suck the fart 🌬out your ass before you even know their last names lol
    😂🤣
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Black Ghost For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Sosua Beach BarCrawl

Recently Tgunz, Mr. Smooth, El Rey and myself had breakfast at Brittania afterwhich we went to Sosua Beach for a bar crawl. We started at the Charamecos endof the beach and headed east.

I have no idea how many bars we hit because I was drinking...I was drinking...Iwas drinking WATER...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

We started at about noon and ended about 6 pm, time flies when you are havingfun!

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic

FYI, all pictures came thru beautifullyrics. Thanks Cam.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost View Post
    You sure it has nothing to do with the fact you ask then to suck the fart 🌬out your ass before you even know their last names lol
    😂🤣
    They have last names?

(Sorry, Jimmy, I should have left that question to you.)
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost View Post
    You sure it has nothing to do with the fact you ask then to suck the fart ��out your ass before you even know their last names lol
    ����
    LOL

Well I do say pretty please with sugar on top.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Intel on the Tavares crew

The Tavares sisters are a long time Sosua staple. If anyone has any intel on either sister please advise?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Personal Anecdote

Once again I am going to state the obious to many, the difference is I am going to put the obvious in my own words. It has occured to me that living in the Dominican Republic and dealing with the women here (and people in general) is like playing a game. Pick your favorite game, whether it be the board game of chess or the Spades card game the fundemental principles are the same. There are two things you need if you are going to win consistantly at any game. First you need to know the rules of the game, second you need to have skill at playing the game, especially when your advesary knows the rules and has skills at the game you are playing.

Men come to the Dominican Republic for different reasons and at different stages of their lives, therefore they have different experiences. The prinicple of understanding the game is still relavent regardless as to your status.

In this game of living in the Dominican Republic it is imperative to understand the culture and how Dominican people think of and percieve extranjeros. Generally, you are either appreciated or resented because it is percieved that you can add some value to their lives indivdually, or the lives of those they care about. Of course their are exceptions to every rule but generally Dominicans will treat extranjeros differentlly than they treat other Dominicans. This can have positive or negative results depending on the individuals involved in the situation.

I reject the notion that all Dominicans are this and all Dominicans are that simply because my experiences have been different with different Dominicans...todas la gente no son iguales. However, one thing remains the same, Dominican people percieve the extranjero differently then they percieve themselves.

Many a man has come to the Dominican Republic and given his heart, money or material things to a Dominican woman only to discover because he did not understand the rules to the game he could not play it with skill, therefore he lost. This does not mean that we cannot have feelings for Dominican women nor does it mean that we cannot be generous how we see fit; what it does mean is we should try to avoid loosing touch of how we are percieved and perhaps we will not loose as often as many who have gone before us.

Personally I am trying to have success at this game by developing tactics and strategies based on how Dominicans percieve me while still being open for the occasional Dominican who is different from the others.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Click to see pic

The Tavares sisters are a long time Sosua staple. If anyone has any intel on either sister please advise?

I will take the one on the right.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Click to see pic

My 2 cents.

They are HARDCORE STREET WHORES...

NON GFE.

And they pimp the new weak ones that come to Sousa trying to make a buck.

Example I had a toda la noche with a flaca for 1500 and when I returned the following month with psriches my 1500 flaca was rolling with the Taveres clan and charging 5000 for ST.

I think they are scum and mafiosa.

I wouldn't fuck them with your STRUDEL.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    My 2 cents.

They are HARDCORE STREET WHORES...
    Click to see pic
    NON GFE.

And they pimp the new weak ones that come to Sousa trying to make a buck.

Example I had a toda la noche with a flaca for 1500 and when I returned the following month with psriches my 1500 flaca was rolling with the Taveres clan and charging 5000 for ST.

I think they are scum and mafiosa.

I wouldn't fuck them with your STRUDEL.

Its what we call home

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Personal Anecdote

Once again I am going to state the obious to many, the difference is I am going to put the obvious in my own words. It has occured to me that living in the Dominican Republic and dealing with the women here (and people in general) is like playing a game. Pick your favorite game, whether it be the board game of chess or the Spades card game the fundemental principles are the same. There are two things you need if you are going to win consistantly at any game. First you need to know the rules of the game, second you need to have skill at playing the game, especially when your advesary knows the rules and has skills at the game you are playing.

Men come to the Dominican Republic for different reasons and at different stages of their lives, therefore they have different experiences. The prinicple of understanding the game is still relavent regardless as to your status.

In this game of living in the Dominican Republic it is imperative to understand the culture and how Dominican people think of and percieve extranjeros. Generally, you are either appreciated or resented because it is percieved that you can add some value to their lives indivdually, or the lives of those they care about. Of course their are exceptions to every rule but generally Dominicans will treat extranjeros differentlly than they treat other Dominicans. This can have positive or negative results depending on the individuals involved in the situation.

I reject the notion that all Dominicans are this and all Dominicans are that simply because my experiences have been different with different Dominicans...todas la gente no son iguales. However, one thing remains the same, Dominican people percieve the extranjero differently then they percieve themselves.

Many a man has come to the Dominican Republic and given his heart, money or material things to a Dominican woman only to discover because he did not understand the rules to the game he could not play it with skill, therefore he lost. This does not mean that we cannot have feelings for Dominican women nor does it mean that we cannot be generous how we see fit; what it does mean is we should try to avoid loosing touch of how we are percieved and perhaps we will not loose as often as many who have gone before us.

Personally I am trying to have success at this game by developing tactics and strategies based on how Dominicans percieve me while still being open for the occasional Dominican who is different from the others.

We are not who we think we are to the chicas... Even my expat friends perceive me as a little different...hahaha Paying more money than necessary does not win the monger game.
    Last edited by jose1234; 09-02-2017 at 04:27 PM.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jose1234 View Post
    We are not who we think we are to the chicas... Even my expat friends perceive me as a little different...hahaha Paying more money than necessary does not win the monger game.
    You know you are right, especially talking short term. Sometimes to get the foot in the door on particularly fine ass bitches, I pay a bit more initially. Not a lot more than my initial instinct maybe an extra 500 or even on occasion an extra mil. But then having done that, and getting them a bit addicted to you, cause I am an easy guy, I break it down to my terms, letting them know, I like them, would be willing to break them off a bit every once in a while, but if they would like that, we have to change the terms price wise. Some hem and haw a bit, because they think their pussies have a certain price attached to it, but generally speaking most come around to my way of doing things. Of course short term, really can't do that, you have to be willing to walk away, and they have to realize that, surprising how many are willing to adjust their price.
    Last edited by yayow; 09-02-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information