Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 01/2017 - Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 273 Posts

01/2017 - Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

What would you do if you just got your favorita pregnant? Yes it's definitely yours, does your fight or flight response takeover or do you do something else?
    "The Brinks Truck Never Follows The Hearse"

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to howudoen For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Warning Re: Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

Would you even consider abandoning "your" child? Really?
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    unfortunately it is a valid questions as I know plenty of dominicanas that were abandoned with gringo babies. Not as many that were abandoned by dominicans, but still a significant number. I personally know a guy, a guy that is considered a friend that upon hearing his girlfriend was pregnant left town in the middle of the night to go to another town, changed his plane ticket and left on the next available flight. It is a valid question, not for me but obviously for many.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool Re: Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

My response was rhetorical...and far more judgy than if it had needed an answer.

No "man" from a 1st world country would abandon a child in a place like the DR. If a friend did that they would obviously not be a friend any longer...

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Me personally would never abandon my child however, to what degree do you consider abandon?

1) Do you ask her for an abortion?

2) Do you run for the hills and change your phone#?

3) Do you send $ and a post card?

4) Do you move to the DR & become full time dad?

5) Do you bring them here and become a full time dad?

Everyone's situation in life is very different however, what would your priority become? Curious to see what road the masses would follow??

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to howudoen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

My response was rhetorical...and far more judgy than if it had needed an answer.

No "man" from a 1st world country would abandon a child in a place like the DR. If a friend did that they would obviously not be a friend any longer...
    I have argued that same point often mostly in regards to Dominicans. One day while playing dominoes with a group of Dominicans and somehow the subject got on how many children many of the men had or others that they knew had. I was amazed at how many bragged about having 15 kids by 4 women or 20 something kids by 5 women, some stated knowing guys that had over 30 kids by multiple partners, everyone was laughing and pushing their chests out; until I asked of all those kids how many they took care of, mostly financially but also emotionally etc., couldn't believe how quickly things got silent.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool Re: Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

Then what makes you ask all this?

This isn't the first time we've had this conversation here, and no one "in their right mind" is going to fess up that they'd just walk away...even if they have or really would be that pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by howudoen View Post
    Me personally would never abandon my child however, to what degree do you consider abandon?

2) Do you run for the hills and change your phone#?

3) Do you send $ and a post card?

5) Do you bring them here and become a full time dad?

Everyone's situation in life is very different however, what would your priority become? Curious to see what road the masses would follow??
    I'll back away now....knowing what one might answer here is likely a far cry from what would happen "for real".

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Then what makes you ask all this?

This isn't the first time we've had this conversation here, and no one "in their right mind" is going to fess up that they'd just walk away...even if they have or really would be that pathetic.

I'll back away now....knowing what one might answer here is likely a far cry from what would happen "for real".
    I have a buddy that used to go to the DR with me a few times a year, pre-marriage days of course. He moved away to a different state for work but we kept in-touch, speaking more than a few times a year. After he had moved away we went to the DR together and he had brought 2 friends from his new home, one was a co-worker and I forget about the other. We had a blast and they were good guys and that was their first time. This was about 5 years ago and that was my last guys trip to the DR.

My buddy was back in town last week visiting some family he still has around here. I hadn't seen him in a few years but again we do speak a few times a year. In talking to him it turns out that one of those guys we went away with on that vacation, got the DR bug and would go to the DR 3 & 4 times a year, we all know what that's about.

Apparently he had a favorita that he would spend a few days with on each vacation he took. Well it turns out he got her pregnant, he brought her here and now has like a 1 or 2 year old child.

When my buddy told me the story, I said to myself wow what a great ISOC headline. Depending on your situation obviously being single vs being married, would have a big impact on how you would react to the situation. So Siochana that is why I ask, I thought it would make a great topic here and was fascinated as to how people would handle.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: 01/2017 - Oh Fuck I just got my favorita pregnant, now what??

What would you do if you just got your favorita pregnant? Yes it's definitely yours, does your fight or flight response takeover or do you do something else?
    My fav in Boca lives with her grand parents in a nice house.

I would take good care of that kid.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Many would.

But you may be surprised at how many here actually take them home.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

From day #1, I ask if they would get one, and all say yes so I go onto #2 and ask if they are on Birth Control.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

From past experience, I know private school there is great. They stay there and I will visit.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I have argued that same point often mostly in regards to Dominicans. One day while playing dominoes with a group of Dominicans and somehow the subject got on how many children many of the men had or others that they knew had. I was amazed at how many bragged about having 15 kids by 4 women or 20 something kids by 5 women, some stated knowing guys that had over 30 kids by multiple partners, everyone was laughing and pushing their chests out; until I asked of all those kids how many they took care of, mostly financially but also emotionally etc., couldn't believe how quickly things got silent.
    exact same thing in Jamaica....most guys here are proud of how many pickneys dem have here in Jamaica.....
    and very few help out their kids......if the ladies would wait till they were married......there would be significant reduction in births in Jamaica
    but most gurls have been sexing since puberty and der guys are too cheap to buy condoms.........
    so it only a matter of time before a gurl gets pregnant......mi know a lady dat gonna have her 2nd baby in April and she only 18.....ugh
    she can't even feed the first one......ugh......and of course the father is not helping out.......ugh
    so she will be out selling Pussy this summer in Negril getting a week or 2 weeks pay in one night from the tourist......to feed her 2 babies......ugh

mi know of only one American that actually did bring his baby to the USA after he found out it was his......
    he found out on while being on vacation and actually stayed in Jamaica for 4 months while the paperwork was being done.....
    the baby mother was all for the baby going to the states.......but mi sure if must have hurt........
    but kudos to JaNate for taking responsibility......certainly a rare occurrence here...

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

exact same thing in Jamaica....most guys here are proud of how many pickneys dem have here in Jamaica.....

Really?? I can see what you were trying to say even if you spelled it wrong. But if that's where you want to go on the board lets just meet in person so I can slap the shit out of you.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

I have had a couple of favorites over the years holla some shit at me while we fucking and it stopped me dead cold in mid-stroke.

1. Papi, leche! I have bambino for you no problem!

and in the other instance........

2. I am long stroking Like a motherfucker! I say "Momi you gonna get my leche? Si papi!! "Where you want it?",,..............."Wherever you want!!!"

What is funky is I don't have any sons. The idea of getting with a Dominican chica that is more than willing to have a child with a Gringo is amazing. So yes I have thought about busting nuts with a chica but here is the thing. With my luck I would have another girl. My question is what is the real cost for a guy to have a child with a chica in the DR.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    I have had a couple of favorites over the years holla some shit at me while we fucking and it stopped me dead cold in mid-stroke.

1. Papi, leche! I have bambino for you no problem!

and in the other instance........

2. I am long stroking Like a motherfucker! I say "Momi you gonna get my leche? Si papi!! "Where you want it?",,..............."Wherever you want!!!"

What is funky is I don't have any sons. The idea of getting with a Dominican chica that is more than willing to have a child with a Gringo is amazing. So yes I have thought about busting nuts with a chica but here is the thing. With my luck I would have another girl. My question is what is the real cost for a guy to have a child with a chica in the DR.
    The same as in the States, maybe, because you would want her with you at times in the States.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Get a dna test, just to make sure.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post

Really?? I can see what you were trying to say even if you spelled it wrong. But if that's where you want to go on the board lets just meet in person so I can slap the shit out of you.
    Why would you slap him in person?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    Why would you slap him in person?
    It's a cross cultural misunderstanding. In the USA back in the Jim Crow past the word "picaniny" was a derogatory term used to describe Black children. In present day Jamaica it is a commonly used term to describe children in general.

I can assure the offended party that the term was not used as a slur but as an accepted part of the Jamaican vernacular.

Seaweed is not a bigot by any stretch of the imagination.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    It's a cross cultural misunderstanding. In the USA back in the Jim Crow past the word "picaniny" was a derogatory term used to describe Black children. In present day Jamaica it is a commonly used term to describe children in general.

I can assure the offended party that the term was not used as a slur but as an accepted part of the Jamaican vernacular.

Seaweed is not a bigot by any stretch of the imagination.
    Ok, I guess Shogun does not talk to many Jamaicans. Pickney means children.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information