Thread: 01/2017 - Greetings

Thanks

01/2017 - Greetings

Hello World - I just looked back at my post history and realized I never formally introduced myself. Signed up a long time ago before my first trip overseas with the hobby in mind. I went with friends, and managed to find time to get experience some of the local offerings, which is why the sites are so helpful, allowing me to focus my time and efforts.

Future trips - nothing in the books for the immediate future, but I've practiced the hobby in 10 countries thus far, would love to head to Colombia as personally I've had great NP4P relationships with Colombian girls in my college days.

Enjoy the hobby as it give me a balance to my regular life, and sadly keeps me sane in some regards.

Hoping to contribute more shortly and be as prolific of a contributor here as I am elsewhere.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbyist00 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Re: 01/2017 - Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist00 View Post
    Hello World - I just looked back at my post history and realized I never formally introduced myself. Signed up a long time ago before my first trip overseas with the hobby in mind. I went with friends, and managed to find time to get experience some of the local offerings, which is why the sites are so helpful, allowing me to focus my time and efforts.

Future trips - nothing in the books for the immediate future, but I've practiced the hobby in 10 countries thus far, would love to head to Colombia as personally I've had great NP4P relationships with Colombian girls in my college days.

Enjoy the hobby as it give me a balance to my regular life, and sadly keeps me sane in some regards.

Hoping to contribute more shortly and be as prolific of a contributor here as I am elsewhere.
    We can always use new blood.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Excellent! We'd be delighted to hear about your exploits ... where you've been, what you've done.

If you can contribute any pictures, that would be even better!
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Excellent! We'd be delighted to hear about your exploits ... where you've been, what you've done.

If you can contribute any pictures, that would be even better!
    I suppose I can post some old overseas encounters even if they are years old? Not as relevant anymore but a good read none the less I guess.

I'd love to share some pictures if I can dig some up of girls who won't mind (there aren't that many).

Nice to have a place I can post and converse about non-US adventures.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbyist00 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist00 View Post
    I suppose I can post some old overseas encounters even if they are years old? Not as relevant anymore but a good read none the less I guess.

I'd love to share some pictures if I can dig some up of girls who won't mind (there aren't that many).

Nice to have a place I can post and converse about non-US adventures.
    It will create discussions and you will be noticed.

Thread Information