Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 01/2017 - Dominican Hookers Speak Out!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Re: 01/2017 - Dominican Hookers Speak Out!

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    What I observed when in Sosua last was that the dominicanas seemed to be chasing the big score while the Haitianas were getting most of the good customers. When I say good customers I'm talking about guys that will wife up a chick for several days where she doesn't have to be constantly hustling in the street. The haitiana might have been taking less, but at the end of four days she probsbly had more money than the dominicana who may have only landed two fish in four days while going home alone two out of four nights.
    Yeah, definitely deferent mentalities. And apparently, the dominicanas didn't take those same business classes. In this example, the Dominican chica will only see that she has received less at that moment. She won't think in terms of future or bigger picture. Damn shame!

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Mongers fucked up the pricing.
    There is a new breed of chicas and new breed of mongers that have been in and out of Sosua the last few years. We know everyday some chicas turn 18 or enter the trade and everyday new mongers arrive on the scene. The new chicas quote a new guy a price and he takes it--that's her asking price form there on.

I like to try to have these business conversations after forming a slight bond with some chicas. My main chica the last few trips charges $4,000 or CIEN $ if a dummy walks up and asks "how much" in clasicos. But, I've never discussed money with her and just give her a est. $10K for 3-4 full days. She has her own pesos if I don't have exact change for a moto or food that she don't mind offering up.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Well hopefully the Dominican chicas will up their game; stop being so lazy, conniving and offer better overall service.
    Yeah don't hold your breath on that wingman...

There is NO respect from the chicas. They are all money grubbing hoes.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    There is a new breed of chicas and new breed of mongers that have been in and out of Sosua the last few years. We know everyday some chicas turn 18 or enter the trade and everyday new mongers arrive on the scene. The new chicas quote a new guy a price and he takes it--that's her asking price form there on.
    Yeah as discussed b4 some guys have noted that they are paying more for less up there. Perhaps the chicas have also benefited from the Obama economy, internet and increased demand for DR booty. The frugal mongers competing with the make it rain crowd. The exponential growth in WU novios sending money because they have it and getting hookers apartments, buying them cars, helping them set up salons and in addition the girls note these guys flying to sosua every other month and how they live and what they bring with them. Marrying hookers in Clasicos. The new crop of chicas can't help but have different expectations, especially when many of the new mongers think they are getting a bargain because they are used to paying $200 or more on backpage, or at a strip club and not even getting laid. The vibe in Bourbon Street is also a lot different than Rumba.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Spend a Friday or Saturday night in City Lights and you will see a whole lot of Haitianas that look to be getting very well taken care of.

I see more of them just there for a good time and not necessarily looking to get picked up unless they choose to.

Many of them are really nicely dressed and very attractive and they are getting paid somewhere.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

That was also my impression. Very little if any aggressiveness. From all appearances most are simply out enjoying themselves. Something like the dominicanas were during my first years visiting Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Spend a Friday or Saturday night in City Lights and you will see a whole lot of Haitianas that look to be getting very well taken care of.

I see more of them just there for a good time and not necessarily looking to get picked up unless they choose to.

Many of them are really nicely dressed and very attractive and they are getting paid somewhere.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Pictures Re: 01/2017 - Dominican Hookers Speak Out!

They keep getting married too. I've lost count of the ones I know getting married and mostly moving to Europe. Happy for them!

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    That was also my impression. Very little if any aggressiveness. From all appearances most are simply out enjoying themselves. Something like the dominicanas were during my first years visiting Sosua.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captain69 View Post
    And not just in the capitol, even here in Sosua, las Venesolanas are turning up. And they are looking good!!!. No one here minds that they are asking for less!!! Let the games begin!
    Woo-Hooo!!!
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

How can you tell a Venezuelan Chica from a Dominican Chica? By interviewing them?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: 01/2017 - Dominican Hookers Speak Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Nyc View Post
    How can you tell a Venezuelan Chica from a Dominican Chica? By interviewing them?

I have a feeling that this question right here will be a TOPIC of its own , very very soon . and possibly quite Humorous ..

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 230 Posts

Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a certain arrogance about them. Then a great dictator arrived on the scene and brought them down to earth,no longer as arrogant but still fine looking women. They carry themselves in a certain manner.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stalino55 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

How can you tell an English person from an American?
    Generally speaking Accent, attitude, manners, talking to him, the way he dresses, little nuances here and there..
    the same for venezuelan chicas and Dominicans
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    How can you tell an English person from an American?
    Generally speaking Accent, attitude, manners, talking to him, the way he dresses, little nuances here and there..
    the same for venezuelan chicas and Dominicans
    Besides the fact that they will probably let you know up front that they aren't Dominican and that you are dealing with some exotic shit lol

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Ask them do they like Omega, Secreto or Mozar la Para. A Dominican will have an opinion, a Venezuelen may ask who the hell are they.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,213 Times in 1,597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stalino55 View Post
    Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a certain arrogance about them. Then a great dictator arrived on the scene and brought them down to earth,no longer as arrogant but still fine looking women. They carry themselves in a certain manner.

5. Venezuelan Oil Reserves Are Worth A Potential 54.8 Trillion Dollars

Image Source: Gccreno

104 Trillion liters of oil equal to 27.43 Trillion US Gallons of oil. (A US Gallon is different to other countries gallons.) The average price of one gallon in NY is $2.00. After further calculations, the value of Venezuela’s oil reserves to the consumer equals to a massive 54.87 Trillion dollars even with oil prices at current low rates. However it should be understood that for an oil producing nation that exports the majority of their product, Venezuela will never be able to gain the maximum value of their product as consumers are overseas.

http://xpatnation.com/facts-about-ve...-oil-industry/

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    Besides the fact that they will probably let you know up front that they aren't Dominican and that you are dealing with some exotic shit lol
    You can tell they are not.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhorn View Post

Click to see pic Image Source: Gccreno

104 Trillion liters of oil equal to 27.43 Trillion US Gallons of oil. (A US Gallon is different to other countries gallons.) The average price of one gallon in NY is $2.00. After further calculations, the value of Venezuela’s oil reserves to the consumer equals to a massive 54.87 Trillion dollars even with oil prices at current low rates. However it should be understood that for an oil producing nation that exports the majority of their product, Venezuela will never be able to gain the maximum value of their product as consumers are overseas.

I'm trying like hell to relate this post to the price of Punani and failing fast.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

32. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhorn View Post

Click to see pic Image Source: Gccreno

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I'm trying like hell to relate this post to the price of Punani and failing fast.
    Happyhorn, you're involved with Big Oil, right? (And most likely the downstream side?)

Greydread, it's interesting to me for its own sake, but I agree that it's as far off punani as were those political debates.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The oil market crash is why Venezuela is going thru hard times. With that much oil (See Saudi Arabia), Venezuela should be one of the wealthiest countries in South America, but because of Chavez mismanagement it's women are competing with Haitians for Johns.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Here you go Grey

$54 trillion / 30,000,000 = $1,800,000

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyhorn For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information