Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 03/2017 - Need advice

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Re: 03/2017 - Need advice

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post

I swear, sometimes y'all sound like a bunch of train hopping hobo's trying to convince yourselves of all the freedom you enjoy. As soon as you spend 20 hours in a freight car and dine on squirrel-on-a-stick those thoughts are replaced by the reality of your condition. There is no freedom, only the illusion of freedom and you can only have as much of that as you can afford.

Many among our ranks have gone on to be paired with perfectly compatible life partners and never looked back. While it lasts, it's a beautiful thing, unfortunately life and everything in it is only temporary.

Gotta love Grey keeping it real

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,125 Times in 3,033 Posts

I need to find one of those DR house help that runs around naked, cooks, cleans, does my laundry, gets all my edges and on and on..
    Apologies, I forgot I was back in the States.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    While it lasts

Life: While it lasts
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    I need to find one of those DR house help that runs around naked, cooks, cleans, does my laundry, gets all my edges and on and on..
    You can get anything you want.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

All Women cannot be judged by the same standards as Ho's.
    You call those women in my office Ho's?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    Been there, done that.

The first guy I met in the DR was a factory manager living in a villa with 5 girls that were rotated as needed. As soon as I saw that living arrangement, I knew it was for me. Over a couple of cold ones, he told me that it's not as glamorous as it looks.

I did the same thing a few years later, and it was an incredible pain in the ass. Get a group of women together, and it's like herding cats. At least I got bragging rights. That and ten cents will get me a cup of coffee.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Depends on what you like. If you mind coming home to a cold stove, washing your own underwear, ironing your own clothes and talking to the cat then you have to put up with a little bullshit.

It comes with the territory.
    damn, even when I was married I liked doing those things for myself. And even though I did those things go still had to put up, with the marriage bullshit, just wasn't right
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You call those women in my office Ho's?
    No,Jimmy.

Those are Bitches.

There's a difference.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,618 Times in 893 Posts

Rolleyes Re: 03/2017 - Need advice

Plzz move this to the one pump chump section

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafa72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Life would be infinitely more enjoyable if there was someone you could count on to do that for you....and much, much more....

I swear, sometimes y'all sound like a bunch of train hopping hobo's trying to convince yourselves of all the freedom you enjoy. As soon as you spend 20 hours in a freight car and dine on squirrel-on-a-stick those thoughts are replaced by the reality of your condition. There is no freedom, only the illusion of freedom and you can only have as much of that as you can afford.

Many among our ranks have gone on to be paired with perfectly compatible life partners and never looked back. While it lasts, it's a beautiful thing, unfortunately life and everything in it is only temporary.
    "Squirrel-on-a-stick" ... I laughed, but I know it's a grim reality for billions who are "free to starve."

I don't see what we experience as "the illusion of freedom," but freedom ALWAYS has its limits ... as does life in general. Of course, we can go further and speak of life and reality itself as an illusion, whether as shadows on the wall of Plato's cave or the 'lila' (God's play) of Brahma molding the world and playing out the game with unaware avatars (you and me and everyone else) moving through their lives as His playing-pieces ....

But that might be gazing too deeply into the Abyss.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    "Squirrel-on-a-stick" ... I laughed, but I know it's a grim reality for billions who are "free to starve."

I don't see what we experience as "the illusion of freedom," but freedom ALWAYS has its limits ... as does life in general. Of course, we can go further and speak of life and reality itself as an illusion, whether as shadows on the wall of Plato's cave or the 'lila' (God's play) of Brahma molding the world and playing out the game with unaware avatars (you and me and everyone else) moving through their lives as His playing-pieces ....

But that might be gazing too deeply into the Abyss.

Too much mind

Freedom can only ever be an illusion because it's the human interdependent social structure that keeps us from falling to the bottom of the food chain in the 1st place. Humans aren't the strongest, the fastest the most adaptable or even the smartest that creation has to offer.

If we were so smart then why do they find hundreds of human remains after these natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, etc. but very few remains of any animals except for those domesticated by humans? Most if the animal kingdom is individually equipped for survival far better than humans but it is when we collectivize that we move to the top of the food chain and become the most formidable force on the planet. The very act of collectivizing which empowers us is the same act which requires the sacrifice of our individual freedom but it's okay, that individual freedom is replaced by an illusion and that illusion is reinforced by the fact that you can eat, not just when the salmon are running but any time of day or night when hunger calls and you can stay dry when it rains, cool when it's hot, warm when it's cold and when your individual physical host breaks down there are many others from the collective to put it right again until you return to your potential capability.

It's amazing how easy it is to travel the world and see many exotic and beautiful places from the perspective of the best that they have to offer, the hospitality, climate, lodging, cuisine, culture and let's not forget the many beautiful Women who make our journeys so memorable and all for a small cost as a reward for us sacrificing our 40 hours a week to the owners and following their rules of engagement and codes of conduct and maybe, just maybe squeezing out a little productivity or innovation for the owners' profit addiction.

It is equally amazing how many millions in each of these exotic and beautiful places only see those same places from the perspective of the struggles there for them just to eat, find shelter and stay alive to struggle another day.

My point here is that hunger trumps philosophy every time. The freedoms to enjoy the fulfillment and pleasures which we seek are paid for by the freedoms which we surrender while those who are truly free are also truly hungry, truly diseased, truly miserable and short lived. If you ask me, freedom is highly over-rated.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No,Jimmy.

Those are Bitches.

There's a difference.

I need a course.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snatchhhh View Post
    hello! I'm going to Dominivan Republic. Please advice what city is the best for looking for chikas?
    One and done!!!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I need a course.
    No you don't.

Only the weak turn into the hen-pecked, sexless, pitiful cuckolds you see at work. They would also suck at what we do as well.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No you don't.

Only the weak turn into the hen-pecked, sexless, pitiful cuckolds you see at work. They would also suck at what we do as well.
    Some of us suck at this

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Some of us suck at this
    How many times have I repeated?

"It's not for everybody"

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

The first time I went to the DR the guys who were veteran mongers would say the same thing to me everyday. I was only supposed to stay one week. I extended my stay twice and was there a total of 3 weeks. I went back 5 weeks later. It was for me.
    How many times have I repeated?

"It's not for everybody"
    SouthCoast

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    The first time I went to the DR the guys who were veteran mongers would say the same thing to me everyday. I was only supposed to stay one week. I extended my stay twice and was there a total of 3 weeks. I went back 5 weeks later. It was for me.
    Your initial exposure sounds a lot like mine. It hit me like a communicable disease or a powerful opioid and before I knew it I was making 4-6 trips a year and when I wasn't there, I was making booking arrangements to get back.

Out of a couple dozen friends who have traveled there with me over the years only 6 or 7 returned. I have seen guys who strike out with Women at home all the time literally strike out with Dominican Ho's in the sense that they were required to pay top dollar for less than mediocre service from tried and tested Ho's, well known for great service. I have seen guys who have no problem getting Women at home also have no problem getting Women in the D.R. to the point where some Ho's would walk away from a sure thing and an easy 2 mil from someone else to spend the night with these guys for basically taxi fare.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Which brings us back to what you originally said. "It isn't for everybody." And there are many reasons why.
    Your initial exposure sounds a lot like mine. It hit me like a communicable disease or a powerful opioid and before I knew it I was making 4-6 trips a year and when I wasn't there, I was making booking arrangements to get back.

Out of a couple dozen friends who have traveled there with me over the years only 6 or 7 returned. I have seen guys who strike out with Women at home all the time literally strike out with Dominican Ho's in the sense that they were required to pay top dollar for less than mediocre service from tried and tested Ho's, well known for great service. I have seen guys who have no problem getting Women at home also have no problem getting Women in the D.R. to the point where some Ho's would walk away from a sure thing and an easy 2 mil from someone else to spend the night with these guys for basically taxi fare.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I never brought anyone on a mongering trip.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information