Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 05/2017 - Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

05/2017 - Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

I have been traveling to the Dominican Republic since 2008 and living here almost 3 years during that time I have seen prices for chicas all over the map and now I see in some place with some chicas they are approaching U.S prices.

I have a friend who was in Punta Cana recently and he said the going rate is $150.00 an hour, the high end chics do not quote pesos. A friend of mine who was in Sosua recently said he paid a chic 7000 pesos for TLN and he got 3 nuts. He felt it was a bargain because he got her early in the evening and she didn't leave until late the next morning. $150US in Punta Cana is about the same 7000 pesos in Sosua but you get more bang for your buck.

Recently I connected with this Santo Domingo chic on Facebook

Click this bar to view the full image.

She skipped the small talk and went for the juggler saying "estoy una dama de compania" which is a fancy way of saying I am a ...well you know...

I figured she would be high end by her look but I was thinking in the $100.00US range but boy was I wrong.

Yes, you read correctly she is quoting $200.00US and she wouldn't talk pesos. So now I want to know what her clients get for $200.00 and she gives me some vague answer and I am thinking sweetheart you gotta do better that that!

So she laughs implying I am tacano...REALLY???????????? So you want in 1 day what some people don't make in a month and I am tacano...no maybe you are codiciosa...I should have said that but I was typing too fast.

I won't bore you with the rest of the conversation but it ended with "mi precio es mi precio!" For me it's not just the price that some of these chics want it's the attitude that follows.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,618 Times in 893 Posts

Re: Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

I get called tacaño all the time
    I respond

No soy tacaño
    soy listo
    no soy nada de menso amor

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rafa72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

I'm betting that she did a stint as a fake waitress in some much more expensive vacation spot where $300/ night is the norm. Between the salida, the Chica's asking price and whatever regalo she's looking for that's about what you pay for TLN (2000h-1100h) in the Dutch Islands and they employ a lot of Dominicanas.

How you gonna' keep 'em down on the farm once they've been to Sint Maarten and Curacao getting $300 a night from high rollers?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Re: 05/2017 - Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

I got quoted 5000 pesos for 2 hours last year in Sosua .... I started laughing as I walked away

Too bad to cause she was pretty damn hot
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,480 Times in 10,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post

I have been traveling to the Dominican Republic since 2008 and living here almost 3 years during that time I have seen prices for chicas all over the map and now I see in some place with some chicas they are approaching U.S prices.

I have a friend who was in Punta Cana recently and he said the going rate is $150.00 an hour, the high end chics do not quote pesos. A friend of mine who was in Sosua recently said he paid a chic 7000 pesos for TLN and he got 3 nuts. He felt it was a bargain because he got her early in the evening and she didn't leave until late the next morning. $150US in Punta Cana is about the same 7000 pesos in Sosua but you get more bang for your buck.

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic
    Click to see pic

She skipped the small talk and went for the juggler saying "estoy una dama de compania" which is a fancy way of saying I am a ...well you know...

I figured she would be high end by her look but I was thinking in the $100.00US range but boy was I wrong.

Click to see pic

Yes, you read correctly she is quoting $200.00US and she wouldn't talk pesos. So now I want to know what her clients get for $200.00 and she gives me some vague answer and I am thinking sweetheart you gotta do better that that!

Click to see pic

So she laughs implying I am tacano...REALLY???????????? So you want in 1 day what some people don't make in a month and I am tacano...no maybe you are codiciosa...I should have said that but I was typing too fast.

I won't bore you with the rest of the conversation but it ended with "mi precio es mi precio!" For me it's not just the price that some of these chics want it's the attitude that follows.

I wouldn't even look twice at that if I seen her at a bar,,,,,

Let alone give the FAT ASS $200,,,,,,

Bitch needs a salad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

$100 for 3 hours at a certain bar on the outskirts of Sosua. Take out only and how much propina the chica will want/expect/ask I do not know

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    $100 for 3 hours at a certain bar on the outskirts of Sosua. Take out only and how much propina the chica will want/expect/ask I do not know
    If you are referring to Pica Flor it is $100. for 4 hours not 3 and they are not allowed to ask for propinas...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    If you are referring to Pica Flor it is $100. for 4 hours not 3 and they are not allowed to ask for propinas...
    thanks, I was. had a couple beer there today, checking the place out. glad to know 4 hours instead of 3.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Pica Flor ... with my avatar, I ought to try it.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

My understanding is that they recently reduced the ST time to three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    thanks, I was. had a couple beer there today, checking the place out. glad to know 4 hours instead of 3.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Cool Re: 05/2017 - Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

3 hours, 4 hours I don't care. The day I pay $100 USD for pussy in the DR is my last day there. $200???? that's INSANE
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Can't see you pic anymore... (again)

Click to see pic
    Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    My understanding is that they recently reduced the ST time to three hours.
    Thanks for the heads up on that. Truth is,that last hour is a waste for me anyway,tough to get old.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Personal anecdote

As stated ad nauseum in many other threads we pay what we want to pay and the chicas accept what they want to accept. For example I know a semi-pro chic in Puerto Plata that accepted 500 pesos from a friend of mine but she wanted 1500 pesos from me. The same principle applies in Sosua.

There are still 1500-2000 pesos chicas in Sosua but the higher end chics are asking 2500 pesos and up. I would say 80% of the chics who are working Sosua would accept 2500-3000 pesos, the ones that won't need to be left ALONE!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool Re: 05/2017 - Chica prices in the Dominican Republic

In my experience...the chicas asking "too much" whatever that is, and getting all "uppity" about it can go starve for all I care. They need an attitude readjustment

Those that want 2500-3000 and upwards will not get it from me unless it starts off as a 1500-2000 ST and somehow morphs into a fantastic TLN where she "rocks my world" and has been all pleasure to be around and no bullshit. It's a rarity as I have changed from a TLN guy to a ST guy who REALLY prefers to sleep alone with few exceptions....but IF it happened she'd get paid. (1000 more than she had agreed to) If she asked about it before hand she'd be sent packing at the rate we'd agreed upon. No greedy untrusting bitches for me thank you very much!

Those that demand, hold out and will not negotiate in good faith deserve to be hungry but I have no issues with people naming their price and if it's different for me and you that's just fine. I get it...

Funny enough I don't seem to be attracted, generally, to the women who "price themselves out of the market". I'm grateful for that....and I'll leave it at that

Personal anecdote

As stated ad nauseum in many other threads we pay what we want to pay and the chicas accept what they want to accept. For example I know a semi-pro chic in Puerto Plata that accepted 500 pesos from a friend of mine but she wanted 1500 pesos from me. The same principle applies in Sosua.

There are still 1500-2000 pesos chicas in Sosua but the higher end chics are asking 2500 pesos and up. I would say 80% of the chics who are working Sosua would accept 2500-3000 pesos, the ones that won't need to be left ALONE!

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

You should have told her that you only date authentic Dominican chicas who work for RD not USD and at that rate you must have immigrated or was recently deported from the USA
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

For guys like most of us who can only at best provide one leche in a ST session those percentages go up quite a bit. My estimate (which includes fuglies) is 75% will go for 2000 ($43), 90% will go for 2500 ($53), 95% will go for 3000 ($64). There's no need to deal with chicks that want more than 3,000 because that realm is almost exclusively populated with jugadoras. At this time there's only one chick that I'll pay 3000 and she's a blonde big booty girl who drives a jeepeta (our friend who I view as being at the top of the food chain there). She gets an extra $10.70 (the difference between 2500 and 3000 pesos which even I had to come to grips with being less than I spend on lunch) just so I can see and feel that marvelous tush of hers. She's a little bitch, but there's something about her that challenges me to continue. Of course I'm tancano so there's probably no future for us.

Personal anecdote

Last edited by The Sage; 06-01-2017 at 01:35 AM.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    You should have told her that you only date authentic Dominican chicas who work for RD not USD and at that rate you must have immigrated or was recently deported from the USA
    I wouldn't even bother with that much of a conversation. If she's a Bitch on negotiation she's more than likely to be a Bitch en la cama and that is no fun at all. It doesn't matter if a Ho gets ruined in the States or Canada or Europe or other ports of call in the Caribbean or for that matter Santo Domingo. Once she starts pricing herself in dollars or euros she is ruined as far as P4P in the DR goes and her clientele will be limited to business travelers who have no clue what's going on. I have seen the least attractive Ho's on the island pull suckers in the Jaragua Casino with $200 US as their base price and the dudes think they "got lucky".

I have seen this shit go down right in front of me and I wanted to say something but I couldn't say anything because there's too many people in on the deal, the casino floor managers, hotel security....everybody was getting a piece of that and I don't travel with the intention of brewing bad blood with the locals....when in Rome...

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Threads like this make me so glad to know my next monger trip will be to Kenya. None of that nonsense there. No Kenyan woman is ever going to tell you how long you will have with her and how many nuts you will get and how much money you will be expected to pay her.

As long as you are fair with her, she is happy. Very appreciative in fact.

Cam.....someone is paying those prices. You just simply befriended one who due to previous encounters with more than likely, Americans, she has been successful in getting what she asked for without much in the way of negotiations to lower her price.

Now her shit don't stink. At least in her mind.

37. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

2009 till present in 2017

Plenty of bitches in Sosua will fuck for $1500 or less for the ST romp of about 1 hour or 2. All day everyday, 365 days a year. If you have been to Sosua more than once a year that is fairly obvious. Why do we keep coming? Because the "Basket full of Ho's" gets replenished every month with about 30 to 50 brand new chicas that turned 18 and need to sell pussy for $$$ for various reasons. If you come about every 3 to 4 months it's a brand new candy store with each trip.

Guaranteed!

When you return, if the same chica that you nailed at the going rate wants a price increase, you demonstrate your resolve & knowledge of the freelance market. She is easily replaced.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information