Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 06/2017 - Punta cana

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Re: 06/2017 - Punta cana

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Did a little tour last night here in Bavaro...Started out at Steves place....quality pretty poor except for one girl with massive titties....wow....It was early though at 9am....Then went up the street for a couple empanades....

Time for strip club. Off to Blue Light in cab. Yes as Yayow says getting around not easy. The strip clubs/casas are spread out all over. not easy to get around and cabbies will try to fuck u. Having your own car would be ideal.

Blue Light - WOW....Probably the best lineup I have seen at a strip club in DR...holy crap. There were easily 5 10s. About 20-30 girls and zero customers....they all crowd around you like the clubs in SDQ....Then they burn out after a while and just lay around. Prices - $150 USD upstairs...$300 USD to your hotel for night. I didnt have enough money...lol...So just got a couple lap dances....then headed back to Steves area.

The Drink Spot is the big disco dance place. Freelancers all around. Mostly hardcore. A group of 4 came in and made there way to my area. I made a move and they joined my table. Hot girls...thought I was in. Then I was not going to get the infamous CBJ and made that clear to one of the girls...she refused told all her other girls and I was OUT..lol....

Most of the Steves girls came in the disco....Saw a Venezuelan but she never smiled...lol....I was burned out after a while and must headed back...Wish I had more days here....Might do an import today....

Definielty a sizable freelance crew but the real hot ones are in the expensive clubs it seems so far.
    Thanks for the Intel Hunter. How much was a dance? Even one and done postslike this result in great Intel for you and Yayow. Gotta love ISOC!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minkyboodle View Post
    Thanks for the Intel Hunter. How much was a dance? Even one and done postslike this result in great Intel for you and Yayow. Gotta love ISOC!!
    The strip clubs/casas in DR dont work like USA...They dont take turns on the pole and guys tips them kinda thing.

It is all about getting you upstars or salida. They dont have a lapdance room....so they give you lap dances to try to get you to take them.

I got one for free. and another I tipped her 10 USD after a long lapdance type thing. Really no rules. It is a weird atmosphere when you are by yourself. lol...30 girls staring at you...lmao...

Going with a big ISOC group would be fun and bring 500USD as fuck it money...that would be a blast...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The beaches here are gorgeous...wow...Can see why this is the number one carribean destination now....just paradise beaches....fucking hot euro and american girls walking the beach....

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

The strip clubs/casas in DR dont work like USA...They dont take turns on the pole and guys tips them kinda thing.

It is all about getting you upstars or salida. They dont have a lapdance room....so they give you lap dances to try to get you to take them.

I got one for free. and another I tipped her 10 USD after a long lapdance type thing. Really no rules. It is a weird atmosphere when you are by yourself. lol...30 girls staring at you...lmao...

Going with a big ISOC group would be fun and bring 500USD as fuck it money...that would be a blast...

Punta Cana/Bavaro is great if you speak good Spanish and are able to get normal girls through internet. it is a awful expensive place for mongers who do not have a more than good grasp of the language.
    What I did a couple of times I was there is going to Higuey ( about 1 hour drive from Bavaro) and get girls there from colmados or regulars places and bring them to Bavaro. They all loved it and I had a great time.
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Did a little tour last night here in Bavaro...Started out at Steves place....quality pretty poor except for one girl with massive titties....wow....It was early though at 9am....Then went up the street for a couple empanades....

Time for strip club. Off to Blue Light in cab. Yes as Yayow says getting around not easy. The strip clubs/casas are spread out all over. not easy to get around and cabbies will try to fuck u. Having your own car would be ideal.

Blue Light - WOW....Probably the best lineup I have seen at a strip club in DR...holy crap. There were easily 5 10s. About 20-30 girls and zero customers....they all crowd around you like the clubs in SDQ....Then they burn out after a while and just lay around. Prices - $150 USD upstairs...$300 USD to your hotel for night. I didnt have enough money...lol...So just got a couple lap dances....then headed back to Steves area.

The Drink Spot is the big disco dance place. Freelancers all around. Mostly hardcore. A group of 4 came in and made there way to my area. I made a move and they joined my table. Hot girls...thought I was in. Then I was not going to get the infamous CBJ and made that clear to one of the girls...she refused told all her other girls and I was OUT..lol....

Most of the Steves girls came in the disco....Saw a Venezuelan but she never smiled...lol....I was burned out after a while and must headed back...Wish I had more days here....Might do an import today....

Definielty a sizable freelance crew but the real hot ones are in the expensive clubs it seems so far.
    thanks Hunter. $150 for upstairs, damn I hope that doesn't make it to the north coast. But then I never go into Classico's anymore, so maybe it already has......

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    Punta Cana/Bavaro is great if you speak good Spanish and are able to get normal girls through internet. it is a awful expensive place for mongers who do not have a more than good grasp of the language.
    What I did a couple of times I was there is going to Higuey ( about 1 hour drive from Bavaro) and get girls there from colmados or regulars places and bring them to Bavaro. They all loved it and I had a great time.

Yep best way to do it, places like this is great for Facebook contacts, have it set up at your price, even the hotter ones if you establish a rapport, break you off at a reasonable price.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    thanks Hunter. $150 for upstairs, damn I hope that doesn't make it to the north coast. But then I never go into Classico's anymore, so maybe it already has......
    You are comparing apples and oranges though...Classicos is a freelance bar. Blue Light is a casa/strip club like Foxys and Babydolls on the Malecon in SDQ.

Drink Stop here in Bavaro is like Classicos and you can get them at for Classicos range....

I got a higuey chica coming to me tonight....we shall see...older but nice body....

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information