Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08/2017 - New to site

Thanks

08/2017 - New to site

SO i just found this site. And it truly sparked my interest. I been mongering for a while now. I was just in the Philippines in April and May. Now i am heading into Santo Domingo on the 11th. will be my first time there. I did Punta Cana last year which was amazing. I normally into Peru, Colombia, Brazil. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum before my trip. Even hoping to grab a beer with someone.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Re: New to site

Welcome, Cbear! We'd like to hear what you've been doing - I was in the Philippines June and July, and I'd like to hear your take.

I will say this: The open board is good, but the best and most current info is in the Trip Reports section.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Welcome, Cbear! We'd like to hear what you've been doing - I was in the Philippines June and July, and I'd like to hear your take.

I will say this: The open board is good, but the best and most current info is in the Trip Reports section.
    Thank you My trip to Philippines was amazing. I spent time in Manila, Angeles City, and another small town. I Meet a couple really nice guys to do some bar hopping with in Angeles. I found i did like the bars there. But didn't care for the prices of take out. I ended up being smart on my second day. I would go to a bar, meet a girl really get to talk to her and tell her to meet me at high society when she was off work. Most times i would get a way with maybe one or two girl drinks at her bar. and one or two at high society. But then never had to worry about paying for them. Had a girl or two every night with out having to deal with the stress.

I used a couple of sites to meet other girls before i got there. so had some good models that worked at a place in manila. that had some different theme every night. Again. Mad good friends with the models and was with them every day and night.

Philppines was great had the best time ever. But i like my girls with a little more body and in the boobs and butts. That's why i always seem to be in central and south america.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cbear13 View Post
    Thank you My trip to Philippines was amazing. I spent time in Manila, Angeles City, and another small town. I Meet a couple really nice guys to do some bar hopping with in Angeles. I found i did like the bars there. But didn't care for the prices of take out. I ended up being smart on my second day. I would go to a bar, meet a girl really get to talk to her and tell her to meet me at high society when she was off work. Most times i would get a way with maybe one or two girl drinks at her bar. and one or two at high society. But then never had to worry about paying for them. Had a girl or two every night with out having to deal with the stress.

I used a couple of sites to meet other girls before i got there. so had some good models that worked at a place in manila. that had some different theme every night. Again. Mad good friends with the models and was with them every day and night.

Philppines was great had the best time ever. But i like my girls with a little more body and in the boobs and butts. That's why i always seem to be in central and south america.

Just sent you an invoice.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Just sent you an invoice.
    Not to sound dumb. But how long does it take to get access. I am trying to look at the trip report.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not to sound dumb. But how long does it take to get access. I am trying to look at the trip report.

If you pay it now, since I am on, you will get access within a few minutes. I am not on 24/7.

Did you get invoice from Square? (You have to enter the CC info)

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Re: 08/2017 - New to site

SO i just found this site. And it truly sparked my interest. I been mongering for a while now. I was just in the Philippines in April and May. Now i am heading into Santo Domingo on the 11th. will be my first time there. I did Punta Cana last year which was amazing. I normally into Peru, Colombia, Brazil. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum before my trip. Even hoping to grab a beer with someone.
    What kind of mongering did you do in Punta Cana? It is more a tourist area. I am going there in Sept for first time.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    What kind of mongering did you do in Punta Cana? It is more a tourist area. I am going there in Sept for first time.

We would love a report.

Thanks

I had stayed in the Bavaro. in a very nice apartment. I found this bar next to a cigar shop in the area that seemed to be a good spot for like a lot of European guys had been sitting. Went there and was meeting all types of women, from Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba, and Dominican. I also had a couple girls show up from Santo Domingo by bus. At the Apartment i was at. I also came good friends with the front desk kid. A young Haitian boy who ended up having a lot of friends and contacts there of a ton of women.

I took care of him during my trip gave him about 250 USD. For me he kept my room full of women. There was not one day or night that i was alone. He kept bringing girls in from either the Bavaro or from Higuey.. The apartment was called Volalto. I was on the top floor with a perfect view to the beach and pool.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you pay it now, since I am on, you will get access within a few minutes. I am not on 24/7.

Did you get invoice from Square? (You have to enter the CC info)
    Yes i did get it, and i paid it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I took care of him during my trip gave him about 250 USD. For me he kept my room full of women. There was not one day or night that i was alone. He kept bringing girls in from either the Bavaro or from Higuey.. The apartment was called Volalto. I was on the top floor with a perfect view to the beach and pool.

Wow, he made out

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes i did get it, and i paid it.

And you are in.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I had stayed in the Bavaro. in a very nice apartment. I found this bar next to a cigar shop in the area that seemed to be a good spot for like a lot of European guys had been sitting. Went there and was meeting all types of women, from Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba, and Dominican. I also had a couple girls show up from Santo Domingo by bus. At the Apartment i was at. I also came good friends with the front desk kid. A young Haitian boy who ended up having a lot of friends and contacts there of a ton of women.

You should join one of our Invasions!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What are your invasions. Sounds interesting.

That guy did good for me. I was there for a month. and never once did i have to pay for the girls he was bringing me. Or the ones i meet at bars with him. Most of the girls, where trying to get me to bring them back to the states. Good thing for me being a young guy.;

This next trip i have planned. I have some good girls lined up and planned out. All i picked from either Latin american cupid, or DR cupid. All smart and with good careers. I do a lot of travel with work.

One i am interested in is a doctor there with no kids, Maybe might make it serious with her. Cause i do want to have another child one day. LOL. But i make sure she knows now i travel a lot and around the world and i will not stop doing it. SO i can still monger for the rest of my life.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That guy did good for me. I was there for a month. and never once did i have to pay for the girls he was bringing me. Or the ones i meet at bars with him. Most of the girls, where trying to get me to bring them back to the states. Good thing for me being a young guy.;

We just had one to Negril in July.

We have them to Asia and South America as well.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...r-2017-edition

4-10 members usually

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

This next trip i have planned. I have some good girls lined up and planned out. All i picked from either Latin american cupid, or DR cupid. All smart and with good careers. I do a lot of travel with work.

One i am interested in is a doctor there with no kids, Maybe might make it serious with her. Cause i do want to have another child one day. LOL. But i make sure she knows now i travel a lot and around the world and i will not stop doing it. SO i can still monger for the rest of my life.
    Yeah but you paid HIM which went to her....

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hopefully for me next year, Negril, Boca Chica, & Medellin.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

POP sounds good, if there were a few in package.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well 250 for the whole month i was there. And if he paid them. It wasn't much at all. lol

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hopefully for me next year, Negril, Boca Chica, & Medellin.
    I could do Medellin. I am thinking of going there for my birthday this year. I love it and i love going there for cheap. I have a good amount of women there to. With all my travels.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cbear13 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information