Thread: 09/2017 - It's time to visit Japan

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

09/2017 - It's time to visit Japan

Concern in Japan for high number of 35-year-old VIRGIN WOMEN

His day to day life is agitated, to say the least. They live so busy that they hardly have time to enjoy the maximum pleasure that our humanity offers us.
    Men, of course, want to be with a woman, but they can not, by their own lifestyle. Is there anything worse than that?
    In Japan, 40 per cent of unmarried men and women under the age of 35 are virgins, a figure provided by the National Institute of Population and Social Security in that country.

The concern of the authorities is due to the low birth rate. The study also concluded that seven out of 10 unmarried men had no relationship to women.

Five thousand unmarried people between 18 and 35 years old were surveyed. They were asked about their intimate, affective and sexual life. One of the problems facing the Japanese government is also due to the progressive aging of its population. This is reflected in the results: 42% of men and 44% of women acknowledged that they had never had intimate relationships in their lives.
    This survey, conducted in June 2015 and recently released, has confirmed that the number of people who have not yet had a relationship has increased. In 2005, another study noted that one third of young people had not had intercourse for multiple reasons.
    Seven out of 10 men and six out of 10 women confessed they had never had a loving relationship.
    With these numbers, the birth policies in Japan seek to be remedied to fill the generation gap that are left by those who prefer not having children or partners.
    The government of Tokyo launches incentives for the Japanese to marry and form a family and even seeks people from abroad to meet the needs.

Well, any volunteers?

“I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Re: It's time to visit Japan

Hmmmm ... they're not looking for one-night stands. They're looking for Married With Children.

You sure you want to risk locking yourself down with a Dragon Lady?
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Hmmmm ... they're not looking for one-night stands. They're looking for Married With Children.

You sure you want to risk locking yourself down with a Dragon Lady?
    I think I'll stick to my DR plan to only rent, never buy. That and one has to think with so many ladies that haven't been cracked, maybe there's a business opertunity just waiting for someone that has the time...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post

His day to day life is agitated, to say the least. They live so busy that they hardly have time to enjoy the maximum pleasure that our humanity offers us.
    Men, of course, want to be with a woman, but they can not, by their own lifestyle. Is there anything worse than that?
    In Japan, 40 per cent of unmarried men and women under the age of 35 are virgins, a figure provided by the National Institute of Population and Social Security in that country.
    Click to see pic

Say it aint so

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 Times in 7,129 Posts

Re: 09/2017 - It's time to visit Japan

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post

Click to see pic
    The concern of the authorities is due to the low birth rate. The study also concluded that seven out of 10 unmarried men had no relationship to women.

Five thousand unmarried people between 18 and 35 years old were surveyed. They were asked about their intimate, affective and sexual life. One of the problems facing the Japanese government is also due to the progressive aging of its population. This is reflected in the results: 42% of men and 44% of women acknowledged that they had never had intimate relationships in their lives.
    This survey, conducted in June 2015 and recently released, has confirmed that the number of people who have not yet had a relationship has increased. In 2005, another study noted that one third of young people had not had intercourse for multiple reasons.
    Seven out of 10 men and six out of 10 women confessed they had never had a loving relationship.
    With these numbers, the birth policies in Japan seek to be remedied to fill the generation gap that are left by those who prefer not having children or partners.
    The government of Tokyo launches incentives for the Japanese to marry and form a family and even seeks people from abroad to meet the needs.

Well, any volunteers?

WOW ! Very interesting. I had no idea and am sure most didn't. Great pic also
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Japan was expensive as Fuck in the 70's and even more so now. I don't think I'll be going back. Most of the SWs are Gaijin. They got that a lot cheaper in Europe.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Japan was expensive as Fuck in the 70's and even more so now. I don't think I'll be going back. Most of the SWs are Gaijin. They got that a lot cheaper in Europe.

I have to ho once!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,125 Times in 3,033 Posts

Let me discuss this with the ANA crew next time when I am on one of their flights.. Could be a very short conversation with me getting deplaned or a fun one..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Thread Information