Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/2017 - Prices for Sosua chicas

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

10/2017 - Prices for Sosua chicas

Prices for Sosua chicas

I have been visiting Sosua on and off since 2008 and I have seen a fluctuation in attitudes as well as prices. Below is an excerpt of a conversation from a Sosua veteran who is an ex colleague of mine and he knows better.

Of course it is his vacation and he has a right to do what ever he wants to do with his money. The problem I see is that paying a person the equivalent of a months salary in the Dominican Republic for a nights work (and sometimes it's not work because all they want to do is sleep) has tainted the pool and created unreasonable expectations.

I rarely frequent Sosua unless friends are in town, on one occasion I was in Merengue negotiating for a friend of mine and offered a chic 4500 pesos for TLN or ($100.00). She said she wasn't going to do TLN for that price walked away and within 15 minutes she was walking out the door with someone else. In all honesty I have no idea what agreement they made the point is there was a time when chics would do TLN all day every day for 3000 pesos.

My how times have changed...
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Re: Prices for Sosua chicas

I can understand both perspectives (yours and his) ...

During my December 2015 trip to Boca Chica, Yayow invited a couple of really stunning (model-grade) chicas to one of his parties ... and I scored with this one, an absolute stunner:

And yes, I made the mistake of not bargaining beforehand ... I paid $100 for short time.

But I felt she was worth it ... that once.

As I posted in the thread for that Invasion ...

Last edited by Westy; 10-18-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

All of this has a lot to do with personal preference and what a guy is trying to get out of it. If you are looking to get your ego stroked as well as your dick maybe being with one of the bad bitches or model quality chicas is just the ticket.

I'm more on the same page as Shogun Warrior, I have my price point and seldom pay more than 2 mil ST or 3 mil TLN.
    I walk away from divas who quote me more than this without a discussion. Can I find that in Sosua??? YES.......

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

I know you have heard it before. What other dudes pay won't affect me. I find chicas at my price point at a rate of 3 to sometimes 5 a day. Why? They are available looking for work and that's what I came for. Granted, they might be looking for the sucker, but when the sucker is not around there's ol' Mr. Cheapy Cheapy!!

Even with the snitches........................3 to 5 a day!!

Even with the hating ass chicas............3 to 5 a day!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Pricing ranges I experienced in Sosua during my last trip. Emphasis on “I”. It was brought to my attention on a couple of occasions by different folks that the general consensus there is that I have more money than the average monger. Due to that misconception my price quotes may be a bit higher than for your average monger.

100% of the girls will go for 3,000 pesos.
    95% will go for 2,500 pesos.
    80% will go for 2,000 pesos.

The biggest change was in the two top brackets. On previous trips I’d say 98% of the girls would take 2500 and 85% would take 2,000. Bottom line is it’s gotten more expensive to play in the upper 20% of the chica quality range, but there are still a bunch of girls available for 2,000 pesos or below.

As to TLN, there are really to many factors involved to give anything more than a maximum price. Provided she wants to sleep with you 99% will do so for 4,000 pesos. Just make sure she understands how many pops and how long she’s expected to stay. It is no longer a given that TLN equates to two leches.

Thanks

Something that I read in you original post that deserves more discussion. Your friend wrote that he fell victim........... "to the chica's beauty". Talk about a Honey Trap!!! That's the biggest thing that I have learned along the way about acting like a Dominican. You don't give a fuck about the chicas beauty!!! There are soo many fine as the fuck girls walking the street, why would a man go bonkers over a particular one? She is easily replaced!! But when the men from the rest of the world come to Sosua and see and that prime ass ready to please; they loose their fucking minds!! You gotta take on a Bernie Mac attitude. "I Ain't Scared of You Motherfuckers!!!"

https://youtu.be/7JkPx0gk6LE

I always fall back on this very simple fact. If she had it going on like she thinks she does and/or wants you to believe that she does.....................SHE WOULNT BE SELLING PUSSY IN SOSUA!!!

Guys, how many times have you been with a chica they are constantly taking pictures of themselves in the backdrop of places where they are at with a client. Most pictures are of themselves or with their girlfriends. They have their opulent surroundings in the background. They will be at they bar with drinks, in a restaurant with a nice meal, at the beach lounging or even with a drink or a fish or lobster dinner or any meal actually. All bought and paid for by gringo's. The shots at the villa by the pool and for damn sure while eating and drinking at that villa. As well as at the club with the VIP boys. Basically these are her "Turnt Up Photos". Now she can brag about how she living but, I you and every swinging Richard that see's her in Sosua knows that all that she is,.............is a Sosua Ho selling pussy just like all the other chicas! Dudes need to stop putting these bitches on pedestals!!

If it weren't for the fucking snitches I'd show you some more of this bitch's photos. This stallion was up in the Classico's Main VIP with the dudes that got robbed on the boat. I cracked. $1500 for 1HR ST. She was like "Sure, why the hell not." BBBJ and did the damn thing. Why? Because............................ she wasn't getting any takers. She was about 6 FT in heels. I ain't never scared!!! Chopped that motherfucker down, cold rocked my world!!! Walked her back to the club right afterwards to link up with her girlfriend. She made some money and possibly covered her expenses for a couple of days. 6s, 7s and 8s are in greater abundance any day of the week. Maybe we need to refine the facts and change the name of the thread to "What are the Prices for Chicas on the Weekends".

A lot of guys have noticed but if you take the time and just look in Merengue at 1130 or right just after they close on any night of the week there are a shitload of chicas that didn't get picked. Now Sun thru Wed they close at what 12 midnight? Yes that is very early for Sosua but those are the new rules. She really don't want to go home with no money. Now let me make something clear before I clear my throat. I am not a big fan of waiting around till the club closes waiting for prices to drop to make your 1st pull of the day. I am not that kind of guy as I pull the trigger all around the clock. That motherfucking plane ticket cost me $750 and I came to motherfucking play, and I am getting it in!!! At about 1130 I have more than likely knocked down 3 already and are out and about checking out the scene. Once that joint closes I do go over to Playa Chaquita for the show. Lots of honey's in there too!!!

Motherfuckers are waiting on Beyonc'e to walk in when there are shitloads of bitches that will do the damn thing for $1500 ................and they will ignore the fuck out of them, looking for Ms. Perfection. She may walk in, she may not but when she does.............. she for damn sure is not going with them for $1500. More like $100-$200TLN. If that's what they want, drive the fuck on! I see it happen a lot. All I can do is the Russell Simmons sidestep, salute and issue the guidance. "Thank Yall for Coming Out. God Bless and Good Night!!!"
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 10-18-2017 at 05:42 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I just shared this message with a friend and he asked who pays $7K. I would guess the same guy that pulls a Clasico late and pays $4K or CIEN DOLARES for ST would be the same type that would get taken for $7K.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DCIronman Where the fuck have you been!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bruh, if dudes wanna pay that,...........kool!! I have learned to keep my mouth shut on prices when I got boots on the ground. I do me and keep it moving.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Reminds me of a conversation I once had with a favorita who was complaining about how much I was paying her

Favorita: You don’t pay me enough. Other guys pay me xxxx pesos for one hour.

Yo: Thats because they’re stupid.

Favorita: Yes they’re stupid, but that’s what they pay.

Yo: No importa.

She left in a huff. Half hour later she’s leaving Rumba with some old man. Comes back 20 minutes later with a smug look on her face. I clowned her ass to no end. Two days later we’re fucking again. Same price same service.

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I just shared this message with a friend and he asked who pays $7K. I would guess the same guy that pulls a Clasico late and pays $4K or CIEN DOLARES for ST would be the same type that would get taken for $7K.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    I know you have heard it before. What other dudes pay won't affect me. I find chicas at my price point at a rate of 3 to sometimes 5 a day. Why? They are available looking for work and that's what I came for. Granted, they might be looking for the sucker, but when the sucker is not around there's ol' Mr. Cheapy Cheapy!!

Even with the snitches........................3 to 5 a day!!

Even with the hating ass chicas............3 to 5 a day!!

Lets see, they can get a real job for 150 pesos a day, pay their own bus and not drink beer or they can take our more than generous offers.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bruh, if dudes wanna pay that,...........kool!! I have learned to keep my mouth shut on prices when I got boots on the ground. I do me and keep it moving.

Those are the same dudes that can't figure out how guys go away 4 or more times a year.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Re: 10/2017 - Prices for Sosua chicas

OK, here is my recent experience. thiy year has beena trip every 6 months. Last one was Early July for 10 days. Stayed at Casa Valeria, highly recommended.

I started planning the July trip in January 2017. I started tos hop the Chica mine on Tagged in January. Spoke to many women, some went the distance, Long term vetting.

My established price was 3500 TLN or less with underwaer regalos and takeout eaten in bed,
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    OK, here is my recent experience. thiy year has beena trip every 6 months. Last one was Early July for 10 days. Stayed at Casa Valeria, highly recommended.

I started planning the July trip in January 2017. I started tos hop the Chica mine on Tagged in January. Spoke to many women, some went the distance, Long term vetting.

My established price was 3500 TLN or less with underwaer regalos and takeout eaten in bed,

So the question is: Do you want to pay lower prices or stay where you are at? Are you only interested in fucking dimes?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So the question is: Do you want to pay lower prices or stay where you are at? Are you only interested in fucking dimes?

Just because a guy pays 3,500, it doesn't mean she is a dime.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well I have tried to school quite a few newbies while on the ground...if we do not school them, then, yeah they will pay higher prices and it makes it harder for the rest of us...

That's just my theory...some have thanked me because they had no clue...

-peace

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to realkewl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Everybody was happy. And I have the option to repeat with anyone at the same rate or less. And I thought I was overpaying, at times. ST with locals was 2000 or 2500 at the fucking most. But again, overnights were NEVER more than 3500 with my Tagged friends, all verry nice looking.

All my TLNs got treated as Novias, which I am sure they appreciated. And may be a contributing factor! But we all vibbed well because I knew my TLN's and their personalities. So treating them well was for my benefit as well as theirs. It was just a natural progression.

But maybe , that is just me.

I will be going back in February for 7 days. And I am already wifed up for 5 of 7 days. Because these will be repeats that I speak to almost daily. 2 women that I like a whole lot. 3 days and 2 days. I actively have to hold off not committing the other 2 days to one of these 2. But there are a whole lot of very attractive prospects for these last 2 days, again Tagged recruits.

The life of a Happy Monger.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    But maybe , that is just me.

I will be going back in February for 7 days. And I am already wifed up for 5 of 7 days. Because these will be repeats that I speak to almost daily. 2 women that I like a whole lot. 3 days and 2 days. I actively have to hold off not committing the other 2 days to one of these 2. But there are a whole lot of very attractive prospects for these last 2 days, again Tagged recruits.

The life of a Happy Monger.

As long as you are happy, that is all that matters

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Just because a guy pays 3,500, it doesn't mean she is a dime.
    Very True. And I never claimed they were dimes. As we all know beauty is subjective to the man with the wallet. But were these ladies worth 3500 TLN for the experiences that we shared? Absofuckinglutely! And I will be repeating with th cream of the crop, as I mentioned.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realkewl View Post
    Well I have tried to school quite a few newbies while on the ground...if we do not school them, then, yeah they will pay higher prices and it makes it harder for the rest of us...

That's just my theory...some have thanked me because they had no clue...

-peace

Can't be done. Just worry about yourself.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information