Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/2017 - Prices for Sosua chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Re: 10/2017 - Prices for Sosua chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Can't be done. Just worry about yourself.
    Weyland said this long time ago. We on these boards have very little influence on the overall market. The guys on here and "take me back" are very very small percentage of mongers in the field.....

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    Very True. And I never claimed they were dimes. As we all know beauty is subjective to the man with the wallet. But were these ladies worth 3500 TLN for the experiences that we shared? Absofuckinglutely! And I will be repeating with th cream of the crop, as I mentioned.

All I am saying is that 2,000 is plenty. My night girl gets 1,500 a night for 8 nights. She was happy.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

One thing I hate to hear is when guys compares US prices for P4P to justify paying too much. Or they say well I'm on vacation and don't need to be frugal.........Fuck that, Pay the going rate without any thoughts of that BS. It's also the difference in mentality for those that consider their trips a vacation vs/ a lifestyle.
    Me gusta mujeres mas oscuro que yo.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

When you had places like Passion's in operation, dudes could walk in and fuck the prom queen; the barrio Barbie for a set price. The ST was $2500, $1500 to the chica. In Blackbeards the ST price is $1800; all to the chica. Any man that had the money was a King!! He is fucking the sexiest motherfucker in the building and had two shifts in rotation. No arguments nor upsells. In the established whorehouse's all over the world, the "Set Pussy Price" serves as the great equalizer. All men can get with the baddest bitch in the joint for that set price; whatever it is.

However; in the Freelance world the chica markets herself to clients the best she can. She can pick and choose who she will or will not be with and for whatever price she decides. The rough part of this marketplace is when the men compare notes and find out that they have been paying more for the same service. The price paid is indeed the biggest topic that causes men to grind their teeth, lock their jaws and develop a feeling of inadequacy. Their manhood is attacked whether they will voice it or not; they and all men know it to be true. That includes finding out that their Dominican "girlfriend/fiancée" that they were sending $500 monthly for the last year was still ho'ing.

We share our experiences on a faceless forum in order to gain as much knowledge and intel on numerous aspects of this market which is in a male dominated Latin society. Anything that we can provide to each other is helpful. The most viewed forums are those that contain pictures of chicas and those that deal with the price in which to pay. Each and every man has to decide where on the $$$ scale they are going to operate from as a monger. They make a decision whether to conduct operations from a position of an Alpha male; projecting an image of strength or from a position as a "Tourist on Holiday" and takes the path in which avoids any flaring of attitudes, or perceived conflicts of interest that could potentially lead to the monger's personal freedom being taken way from him in a corrupt, overseas 3rd world country.

A man must develop their confidence from pure experience which is life's best teacher. No matter how much we write about what to do, how to do it and what works for me;..............it does not mean jack shit unless the man reading the data wants to adopt the principles, tips, tactics and procedures in order to make a change. If that man is happy operating at the level they are at; he has made a decision that best suits him. In the process, men commonly who have like minds tend to flock together based on their beliefs, levels of knowledge and experience and even social economic levels. I have spoke of this before; the silent segregation of Mongers and it has nothing to do with race.

So the best advice that I can give is;.......................Monger at a place in which you feel the most safe and secure. Pay what you feel is comfortable to you and gives you the happiest returns.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    A man must develop their confidence from pure experience which is life's best teacher. No matter how much we write about what to do, how to do it and what works for me;..............it does not mean jack shit unless the man reading the data wants to adopt the principles, tips, tactics and procedures in order to make a change. If that man is happy operating at the level they are at; he has made a decision that best suits him. In the process, men commonly who have like minds tend to flock together based on their beliefs, levels of knowledge and experience and even social economic levels. I have spoke of this before; the silent segregation of Mongers and it has nothing to do with race.

So the best advice that I can give is;.......................Monger at a place in which you feel the most safe and secure. Pay what you feel is comfortable to you and gives you the happiest returns.
    ^^^that shit right their even the chics give a thumbs up!

...but with that said because the person in question is a friend of mine I am still going to try to get him to see the light...after all what are friends for?
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    One thing I hate to hear is when guys compares US prices for P4P to justify paying too much. Or they say well I'm on vacation and don't need to be frugal.........

If you go once every 5 years, then sure.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    One thing I hate to hear is when guys compares US prices for P4P to justify paying too much. Or they say well I'm on vacation and don't need to be frugal.........Fuck that, Pay the going rate without any thoughts of that BS. It's also the difference in mentality for those that consider their trips a vacation vs/ a lifestyle.

This is gospel here. Speaking for myself I can say that it truly is an undercover lifestyle. I can't talk about this shit with civilians that are disciples of the matrix. Most are still eating 100yards of a woman's shit; mostly American. Too fucking scared to get on a plane. In my brothers extended family is a Haitian married to his wife's sister. They fight like cats & dogs. He is not happy. What is funky is he has the means and resources to get on a plane and experience his home country. He is too fucking scared to go. He speaks fluent Creole!!!! I have told him I will go with him. I have shown him all kinds of sexy Haitian ass that I have been knocking down. He is too fucking scared to leave even for a short 4 day visit. I have since stopped showing photos or talking about my travels to him.

Lifestyle vs Vacation!!! - That's some shit right there. That's also a part of that "Silent Segregation' that dudes refuse to accept that they are here to buy cheap pussy. That's so funny because in comparison, the chicas also kid themselves about not being a prostitute and you got a lot of guys that allege "I'm just on vacation" but you see them every 3 to 4 months on Pedro at midnight or later, closing the clubs pussy shopping just like the rest of the dudes. Trying to front that they are not in town to buy pussy. Oh hells no, not that. "I came to look at some property. I am thinking about investing in a condo." Motherfucker you have looked at the same house for 4 yrs and have not bought that bitch yet!!!

The vast majority of men that come to Sosua alone usually make friends at the breakfast table at their hotels. Once they realize they are amongst men that ARE ALL DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!!!, the good times start flowing Once they introduce themselves and the conversations start, you can and will develop some of the best friendships that you have ever experienced in your entire lives. Sharing stories of your experiences from back in the world but mostly about the sexy motherfuckers you are dealing with right now!!! The conversations are jovial. Hell some of the stories and the dudes that are telling them can make the breakfast hours turn into a live comedy concert that are just downright hilarious!!! But as soon as the subject of price comes up............................the needle scratches the record................ and the music stops.
    Last edited by Shogun Warrior; 10-19-2017 at 08:28 AM.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Lifestyle vs Vacation!!! - That's some shit right there. That's also a part of that "Silent Segregation' that dudes refuse to accept that they are here to buy cheap pussy. That's so funny because in comparison, the chicas also kid themselves about not being a prostitute and you got a lot of guys that allege "I'm just on vacation" but you see them every 3 to 4 months on Pedro at midnight or later, closing the clubs pussy shopping just like the rest of the dudes. Trying to front that they are not in town to buy pussy. Oh hells no, not that. "I came to look at some property. I am thinking about investing in a condo." Motherfucker you have looked at the same house for 4 yrs and have not bought that bitch yet!!!

...uhmmm well I have been living here 3 years looking for that condo and I still haven't found it yet...haaaaaaaaaaa!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Re: Prices for Sosua chicas

DCIronman Where the fuck have you been!!
    Haven't taken a trip in over 2 years. Wifey (acts like we're married) and job have had me on lock. I do check in here frequently to live vicariously through you guys, though. I have maintained my fb contacts, and I feel the itch coming on. Possibly a trip and report next year.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is gospel here. Speaking for myself I can say that it truly is an undercover lifestyle. I can't talk about this shit with civilians that are disciples of the matrix. Most are still eating 100yards of a woman's shit; mostly American. Too fucking scared to get on a plane. In my brothers extended family is a Haitian married to his wife's sister. They fight like cats & dogs. He is not happy. What is funky is he has the means and resources to get on a plane and experience his home country. He is too fucking scared to go. He speaks fluent Creole!!!! I have told him I will go with him. I have shown him all kinds of sexy Haitian ass that I have been knocking down. He is too fucking scared to leave even for a short 4 day visit. I have since stopped showing photos or talking about my travels to him.

The vast majority of men that come to Sosua alone usually make friends at the breakfast table at their hotels. Once they realize they are amongst men that ARE ALL DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!!!, the good times start flowing Once they introduce themselves and the conversations start, you can and will develop some of the best friendships that you have ever experienced in your entire lives. Sharing stories of your experiences from back in the world but mostly about the sexy motherfuckers you are dealing with right now!!! The conversations are jovial. Hell some of the stories and the dudes that are telling them can make the breakfast hours turn into a live comedy concert that are just downright hilarious!!! But as soon as the subject of price comes up............................the needle scratches the record................ and the music stops.
    This is some funny shit...and very true...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to realkewl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Prices for me stay pretty much the same 2k st give or take 500 pesos, and here's a good example of why. Last July on the weekend lots of guys in town, and I run into
    Estrella, (not her real name) She's at her best one of the top 10 sexiest chicas walking PC on any given night, in her 20s, no kids yet, always dressed to impress, and a great fuck to beat all that. I had already been with her that week, wasn't ready to go again, she's insistent, so I tell her..."So many guys in town, you're one of the best looking girls here, you can make easy 5k from any of them." She replies "I'm too thin, they don't want me."

We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

Thanks

I would pass on her to be honest. After the 1st baby comes the hips and ass then she would be good to go!!! If her tits weren't soo damn voluptuous I would not have pulled this chica.

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

I would pass on her to be honest. After the 1st baby comes the hips and ass then she would be good to go!!! If her tits weren't soo damn voluptuous I would not have pulled this chica.
    Click to see pic
    and that's when I'll stop seeing her.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    Prices for me stay pretty much the same 2k st give or take 500 pesos, and here's a good example of why. Last July on the weekend lots of guys in town, and I run into
    Estrella, (not her real name) She's at her best one of the top 10 sexiest chicas walking PC on any given night, in her 20s, no kids yet, always dressed to impress, and a great fuck to beat all that. I had already been with her that week, wasn't ready to go again, she's insistent, so I tell her..."So many guys in town, you're one of the best looking girls here, you can make easy 5k from any of them." She replies "I'm too thin, they don't want me."

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Very nice

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

She is PERFECT

I live for FLACAS

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post
    She is PERFECT
    Click to see pic
    I live for FLACAS

Do you want to know what I would do to her over 7 nights?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Prices for Sosua chicas

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Haven't taken a trip in over 2 years. Wifey (acts like we're married) and job have had me on lock. I do check in here frequently to live vicariously through you guys, though. I have maintained my fb contacts, and I feel the itch coming on. Possibly a trip and report next year.

Its been a year and half for me.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

She is a hottie
    I would take her over all those fatties roaming Sousa any day

I don't get what the affinity is for screwing the fatties but i guess those that like them probably say the same thing about the flaccas

I guess it's a good thing we don't all chase after the same body types
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Click to see pic

She is a hottie
    I would take her over all those fatties roaming Sousa any day

I don't get what the affinity is for screwing the fatties but i guess those that like them probably say the same thing about the flaccas

I guess it's a good thing we don't all chase after the same body types

You can wait in line

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Prices for Sosua chicas

I have been visiting Sosua on and off since 2008 and I have seen a fluctuation in attitudes as well as prices. Below is an excerpt of a conversation from a Sosua veteran who is an ex colleague of mine and he knows better.

Click to see pic

Of course it is his vacation and he has a right to do what ever he wants to do with his money. The problem I see is that paying a person the equivalent of a months salary in the Dominican Republic for a nights work (and sometimes it's not work because all they want to do is sleep) has tainted the pool and created unreasonable expectations.

I rarely frequent Sosua unless friends are in town, on one occasion I was in Merengue negotiating for a friend of mine and offered a chic 4500 pesos for TLN or ($100.00). She said she wasn't going to do TLN for that price walked away and within 15 minutes she was walking out the door with someone else. In all honesty I have no idea what agreement they made the point is there was a time when chics would do TLN all day every day for 3000 pesos.

My how times have changed...
    I can honestly say the most I ever, did I say EVER.....? Paid for an all nighter was 2500. I have not been back to Sosua in about 2.5 yrs. My avg rate was 1500 since I started going back in 2008. Doubt I will be back, as I'm pretty much hooked up now with my Colombian GF of 13 yrs now, plus living together now out of NY.

g
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information