Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/2017 - Field of Dreams resurrection?

Thanks

Re: 10/2017 - Field of Dreams resurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I can attest to that -- you too, right, Huskerdude?

The IFTC board members did exactly that, more than once; I was there for it in October 2013, and we had a good time. All kinds of wild games going on, not only girl-on-guest and guest-on-girl, but girl-on-girl as well ... bikini contests that turn into G-string exhibitions, and some of the girls strutting around in heels and hair-extensions ... I didn't see anyone fucking out-in-the-open, but why would you do that when you're just steps from your nice, private room?

Not only is Blackbeards too big for that, but it's not private enough to get wild outdoors; from the street, you can look straight through the dining-room to the entire pool deck. FOD, on the other hand, is private​ -- close the parking-lot gate, and nobody outside can see what's going on inside.
    Yes , those were the good old days. We haven't had a huge party like that in years, just real small groups getting together. I hope that FOD can get it together as they have so much potential.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to huskerdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Seville threw quite a memorable meet and greet there back in 2012(?). It was the only time I've been there that is worth mentioning.

Spoke with a few guys last night who stopped in yesterday. They told me it was a waste of time and that things have really gone downhill.......confirming Huskerdude's update.

FOD was my last stop before getting on the plane in 2013. I would check my bags in early to the Airport, then head to FOD to get a quick beer and chica for a short time. The pricing ended that. We came there in 2015. We had two chicas and hit the pause button when they quoated my wingman the new prices. I was disappointed. I have gone back to play pool and a beer. I have seen a few chics that I would hit but they are not getting pulled my me for that price. I could just go to Pica Flor for a better chica if I want to pay what they were asking.

I was there at that party in 2012. I am still in contact with the chica I sessioned with that day.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Just received an email today, from "Oasis Adult Resort" ... the new name for the old place we knew as "Field Of Dreams."

Yes, it looks as though Pedro has decided that re-branding will put the luster back on his place.

For those who haven't received his e-mail, the new URL is oasisadultresort.com
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Just received an email today, from "Oasis Adult Resort" ... the new name for the old place we knew as "Field Of Dreams."

Yes, it looks as though Pedro has decided that re-branding will put the luster back on his place.

For those who haven't received his e-mail, the new URL is oasisadultresort.com
    Another half ass attempt. No where to go but up.

Does Alberto still own the property?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

Does Alberto still own the property?
    No,Armato owns the property and Pedro holds a mortgage to Armato against the real estate. I was told this by Pedro himself.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    No,Armato owns the property and Pedro holds a mortgage to Armato against the real estate. I was told this by Pedro himself.
    Who is Armato? Never heard the name.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would venture to say, going nowhere, unless they 'up' their fuggin' game.

That's going to take a hellava lot more than a fresh coat of paint and a new URL.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Looks the same as about 6 years ago when we had a big invasion party.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Stopped by for a visit in Jan. & they have fixed the place up, so they are at least putting forth an effort. Since I left, Tim formerly of BB departed from Oasis.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to huskerdude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdude View Post
    Stopped by for a visit in Jan. & they have fixed the place up, so they are at least putting forth an effort. Since I left, Tim formerly of BB departed from Oasis.
    Since you left, Tim departed ... leaving the whole thing to Pedro and his relatives/cronies, eh?

I'm feeling pretty skeptical about the results.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

In looking at their website it seems like they are only looking for the overnight guest there

One would still think there would be a market for the ST guest

Hell Elvis at Pica Flor has dudes happy to pay him 100 USD for ST action and that's just for the girl
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    In looking at their website it seems like they are only looking for the overnight guest there

One would still think there would be a market for the ST guest

Hell Elvis at Pica Flor has dudes happy to pay him 100 USD for ST action and that's just for the girl
    Elvis in Oasis/FOD could do something interesting.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Who is Armato? Never heard the name.
    Armato is a gun slinging Dominican,a very bad dude. He has been involved with that property for many years.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Elvis in Oasis/FOD could do something interesting.
    I never thought of that, boy wouldn't that be something.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Since you left, Tim departed ... leaving the whole thing to Pedro and his relatives/cronies, eh?

I'm feeling pretty skeptical about the results.
    I stopped in twice in the last three weeks, improvement in the quality of the girls and not aggressive. One time I went for the bikini contest and there was not a very big crowd, not like last year. Pedro was there,I asked about Tim and he got very uncomfortable, at the time I did not know that Tim had left. The only improvements in the property that I saw was most of the murals had been painted over and they had installed a POS computer/register for the bar bills. Anita supposedly has returned,I did not see her. The bar staff is still Richie Pedro's son,Jenny Pedro's ex girlfriend,Madeline Pedro's daughter and Maria. I did not see a single improvement to the place other than that.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Armato is a gun slinging Dominican,a very bad dude. He has been involved with that property for many years.
    Ah, you mean Amado. He used to hang out at Blackbeards when I was the manager. I kicked him out because he cold cocked a girl who play slapped him.

He used to live down the street from Blackbeards and was in tight with Alberto. Talk about a short fuse.. that guy wrote the book on short fuses.

Alberto was the money behind his stuff. He used to say the hotel in Puerto Plata was his, but the money behind it was Alberto.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ah, you mean Amado. He used to hang out at Blackbeards when I was the manager. I kicked him out because he cold cocked a girl who play slapped him.

He used to live down the street from Blackbeards and was in tight with Alberto. Talk about a short fuse.. that guy wrote the book on short fuses.

Alberto was the money behind his stuff. He used to say the hotel in Puerto Plata was his, but the money behind it was Alberto.
    That's him,sorry for the misspelling.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I stopped in twice in the last three weeks, improvement in the quality of the girls and not aggressive. One time I went for the bikini contest and there was not a very big crowd, not like last year. Pedro was there,I asked about Tim and he got very uncomfortable, at the time I did not know that Tim had left. The only improvements in the property that I saw was most of the murals had been painted over and they had installed a POS computer/register for the bar bills. Anita supposedly has returned,I did not see her. The bar staff is still Richie Pedro's son,Jenny Pedro's ex girlfriend,Madeline Pedro's daughter and Maria. I did not see a single improvement to the place other than that.
    Anita is still at Oasis, in the office, off on weekends. She is doing the website, reservations, customer relations, etc.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to huskerdude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Armado is a gun slinging Dominican,a very bad dude. He has been involved with that property for many years.
    I was there when he pulled a gun during a row with Dominican Billy at Harbor View. Bill was not at all fazed. Perhaps too drunk to be scared.

He was Alberto's nephew and his debt collector. He never denied stories of his of killing and maiming people, but I do not know if there was any truth in it or whether it was just PR.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information