Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/2017 - Chica alert Heidy

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Re: 11/2017 - Chica alert Heidy

Any lady given opportunity might do something they normally would not do

i try to not put the lady in the position to make a decision that they might not normally do

you will be surprised and also dissappointed what one will do if given opportunity and temptation

no matter how much you trust them if you dont want to lose it keep it locked up
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

Thanks

Thanks I will look into the pacsafe. However, does anybody know if it can carry two laptops and a keyboard.?

Also, not only do I have the double locks, but I am also keeping it out of sight. Out of sight out of mind. :-)

-peace

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to realkewl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Trip Report Re: 11/2017 - Chica alert Heidy

WOW this is the Third time I heard something bad about her.. I am with her once a week and NEVER had an issue out of her. Sorry to hear it..

Weird because she is the sweetest girl, but Ive seen her chulo slap the hell out of her in El Flow so I guess he puts her under pressure sometimes
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

They even make a backpack if needed. Think Westy bought one. I used to carry a Digital SLR camera ,lenses and a laptop but it was a smaller laptop. Fit with room to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by realkewl View Post
    Thanks I will look into the pacsafe. However, does anybody know if it can carry two laptops and a keyboard.?

Also, not only do I have the double locks, but I am also keeping it out of sight. Out of sight out of mind. :-)

-peace

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

I usually put my money in the safe instead of leaving it in my luggage. jussayin.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voltage69 View Post
    I usually put my money in the safe instead of leaving it in my luggage. jussayin.....

WheI was in Atlantic City with buddies, I moved all my stuff to their rooms.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,254 Times in 11,766 Posts

I got Pacsafe's 45-liter, maximum-carry-on backpack -- like this one:

Pacsafe Venturesafe EXP45 Anti-Theft Travel Pack / Moosejaw.com

It's big enough to carry my clothes and most of my other 'stuff,' and to lock-up everything I need locked-up when I'm at my destination. It's lined with slash-proof, steel-cable mesh, and it has special zippers that are quite resistant to being poked open. It includes a stainless-steel cable to lock it to anything you can find to lock it to, such as a bed-frame.

It is not "theft-proof," of course -- what can you carry in, or as, your luggage that's going to be theft-proof? -- but it is resistant enough to discourage casual pilfering. I think Pacsafe's cable-drawstring "portable safe" might be even more resistant, though.... Realkewl, their 12-liter portable safe could probably handle your laptops and keyboard, with enough room to spare.

(Incidentally, Hunter, I use a 4-digit combination lock. Ten times the possible combinations = ten times as long, potentially, to crack the combo.)
    Last edited by Westy; 11-23-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is 2017 with everything we know why are you still trusting putas enough to leave a book bag around them these days ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

I will say the Filipinas are as honest as they come. But still be careful.
    This is so true I just wish the flight wasn't so damn long
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black Ghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost View Post
    This is 2017 with everything we know why are you still trusting putas enough to leave a book bag around them these days ��

This is so true I just wish the flight wasn't so damn long
    Better than going by ship ? That took 6 months.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 287 Posts

Why an alert for this? All of them will pilfer your stuff if you don't keep an eye on them.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whatever For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,254 Times in 11,766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic City Jimmy View Post
    Better than going by ship ? That took 6 months.
    Six months?

Dayyumn, that sounds like the Slow Boat To China that my mom took in 1946, from San Francisco to Shanghai, to meet up with the guy she'd married before he followed the call and fought his way through the Island campaigns of WWII ...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Why an alert for this? All of them will pilfer your stuff if you don't keep an eye on them.
    Actually that is not true...if something is laying around yeah that is easy picking, but to actually go through your stuff, open your backpack, that to me is a whole another game. I have been in central and south america for the last 11 months and not problem with any chicas...until I get to the DR...hmmm.

Also, keep in mind the backpack was not left in the same room as the chica, no she had to walk pass the bedroom from the living room into the foyer.

But to each there own...if you do not see this as an alert then do not read it. Simple

-peace
    Last edited by realkewl; 11-26-2017 at 09:49 AM.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to realkewl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Some of these Chicas grow up poor and humble in conditions where a pot of mofongo is a luxury. Others grow up in circumstances where it's more honorable to steal than to let your babies go hungry.

If a Woman is willing to sell her ass to someone for whom she has no love then wondering if she's willing to steal is a waste of time and mental energy. She's willing to do whatever she thinks she can get away with and prosper from. If she thinks that she can take all your money, kill you and leave your body in a ditch and get away with it she will do just that. Many have tried exactly that with people who let themselves get too comfortable there.

Anybody else remember "Tarzan" from VOTB? What was that, a couple years ago now? He got too comfortable.

We cannot go to foreign countries and judge people by the standards of our own societies which are just as foreign to them as theirs are to us. One Man's "thief" is another's "survivor".
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 1,244 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Some of these Chicas grow up poor and humble in conditions where a pot of mofongo is a luxury. Others grow up in circumstances where it's more honorable to steal than to let your babies go hungry.

If a Woman is willing to sell her ass to someone for whom she has no love then wondering if she's willing to steal is a waste of time and mental energy. She's willing to do whatever she thinks she can get away with and prosper from. If she thinks that she can take all your money, kill you and leave your body in a ditch and get away with it she will do just that. Many have tried exactly that with people who let themselves get too comfortable there.

Anybody else remember "Tarzan" from VOTB? What was that, a couple years ago now? He got too comfortable.

We cannot go to foreign countries and judge people by the standards of our own societies which are just as foreign to them as theirs are to us. One Man's "thief" is another's "survivor".
    Right on.... Preach, Grey!

You can't EVER let your guard down! Chica-proof to the extreme, don't take anything that in the BIG picture you would really miss, and still keep 1 eye on the Bitch!
    Beach Whore...looking for MORE!!

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to runmemphis For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post

A more true statement has never been uttered. Never be surprised. I always assume they are going to try to steal if given the opportunity.....that assumption has served me well.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ram For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    A more true statement has never been uttered. Never be surprised. I always assume they are going to try to steal if given the opportunity.....that assumption has served me well.

In my office we now have that brown raw sugar. The staff is taking that home.

Everyone steals.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

I always prep the room as if a thief was going to enter.

One night had too much to drink, woke up and there was a girl there Not a single peso was taken, not a thing out of place. Victorian house had a key lock safe from which not a peso was taken even thought the key was there in my pocket.

Helps that in my stupor I had met up with a girl I had been with before (and since) and was a known quantity.

Still prep the room as if a thief was going to enter. Life is more relaxing with a portable safe, that would have mitigated the damage even if I'd met the wrong girl that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 355 Posts

Don't trust those wall safes in apartments and hotels,buy a Milockie device. I had 3000 dollars stolen from a wall safe a few years ago,never again.

https://www.amazon.com/Milockie-3701.../dp/B0042WWMA8

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Don't trust those wall safes in apartments and hotels,buy a Milockie device. I had 3000 dollars stolen from a wall safe a few years ago,never again.

Give us the story, if you don't mind.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post

How does this work? It must attach to the safe. How?
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information