Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/2017 - Chica alert Heidy

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Re: 11/2017 - Chica alert Heidy

I just found this YouTube video.

It looks find unless you want to get in your save a few times a day. Looks a little tough to set up every time.

How was it for you to put on and off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH_heRDM7d4
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Found another option after following a thread about the Milockie, on Trip Advisor. It's called a "SAFEGO," and it's an ABS-plastic lock-box, roughly the size and shape of a binoculars case. It has a combination lock and a key-lock, and it has a 6mm steel cable to secure it to something convenient -- in a hotel that could be a bed-frame, a plumbing pipe, a well-secured closet pole, or whatever; outdoors, you could use a fence post or railing. Weighs one pound, which might be a factor if you're traveling light.

My biggest objection is that it uses a three-digit combination lock. 1000 possible combinations just isn't that big a hurdle; four-digit locks are out there, with 10,000 possible combinations, and I think they should have used one. Having a key-lock override for the combo lock is another mistake, IMHO.

As for the Milockie - thanks for the YouTube link, Tiger. The video is a great demonstration of how the Milockie works. Incidentally, someone on Trip Advisor suggested getting a PacSafe camera strap to replace the Milockie's strap, because it has thin steel cables woven in to make it highly slash-resistant. (Some people have identified that nylon strap as the weak point of the Milockie.)
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Found another option after following a thread about the Milockie, on Trip Advisor. It's called a "SAFEGO," and it's an ABS-plastic lock-box, roughly the size and shape of a binoculars case. It has a combination lock and a key-lock, and it has a 6mm steel cable to secure it to something convenient -- in a hotel that could be a bed-frame, a plumbing pipe, a well-secured closet pole, or whatever; outdoors, you could use a fence post or railing. Weighs one pound, which might be a factor if you're traveling light.
    yeah that is similar to what mi use in Negril for cash etc....works great....
    the cable is wrapped around a 2 x 4 stud that is part of the wall in the back of a closet......perfect.....lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post

My biggest objection is that it uses a three-digit combination lock. 1000 possible combinations just isn't that big a hurdle; four-digit locks are out there, with 10,000 possible combinations, and I think they should have used one. Having a key-lock override for the combo lock is another mistake, IMHO.

As for the Milockie - thanks for the YouTube link, Tiger. The video is a great demonstration of how the Milockie works. Incidentally, someone on Trip Advisor suggested getting a PacSafe camera strap to replace the Milockie's strap, because it has thin steel cables woven in to make it highly slash-resistant. (Some people have identified that nylon strap as the weak point of the Milockie.)

I kind of like this idea! I could even use it on the beach here in the states when I take beach walks. Looks much easier to use.

Even has a hot blonde in the video!

https://safego.us/?gclid=CjwKCAiAu4n...hoCMPAQAvD_BwE

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I kind of like this idea! I could even use it on the beach here in the states when I take beach walks. Looks much easier to use.

Even has a hot blonde in the video!

https://safego.us/?gclid=CjwKCAiAu4n...hoCMPAQAvD_BwE
    I have one like that but what I don't like about it is it is hard plastic so it takes up quite alot space in my suitcase.
    I always carryon so space can come at a premium for me so it has yet to make a trip for me.

Plus everywhere I go I have a in room safe that I use.

My montra has always been to keep anything locked up that I don't want to loose. No exceptions.
    I could get burned at some point by a hotel staff but it has not been an issue so far.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information