Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: 12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)st

24 hours with a chick even a favorita is not my thing. I need a break no matter how good the company is. I have one right now that checks all the boxes, but she lives in SDQ and a visit from her means 72 not 24 hours. I hate to let her go, but that’s too much time with one woman even though when she’s there she’s lierally the finest thing in Sosua and she’s a sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3 View Post
    Click to see pic

I get it that they are beautiful 10s, but what are you going to do for 24 hours?

Click to see pic

I don't see the value added unless you have super chemistry (with the PICA FLOR chica) the money would be better spent on multiple chicas IMHO.

Click to see pic

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: 12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

I paid $150 once for the aforementioned video vixen. Over the last year I’ve taken about six chicks out of there ST. Each trip I reserve $100 extra for two takeouts from there provided something there excites me enough. Last trip I took one. I find and capture Pica quality on the street all the time at half the Pica price; however, if I see one at Pica that just does it for I’m not adverse to spending another $50 to have her. I like to treat myself every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    Right but I gotta believe that was the exception and not the rule for you there anvd you are not paying that with most of the girls you are spending time with.

But you didn't get this girl of your dreams from Pica Flor either did you?

A true PSE experience is probably worth paying a little extra for but gotta believe there are plenty of opportunities for something special below 7,500 RD and I doubt there are to many board members here that are dropping that kind of coin in the DR for a session with any regularity but I could be wrong about that to.

I have never been to Pica Flor so perhaps I am speaking out of turn but I have never seen anything posted about a chica that comes from there that would be worthy of a 7,500-10,000 RD payday but maybe I am missing out on something.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I paid $150 once for the aforementioned video vixen. Over the last year I’ve taken about six chicks out of there ST. Each trip I reserve $100 extra for two takeouts from there provided something there excites me enough. Last trip I took one. I find and capture Pica quality on the street all the time at half the Pica price; however, if I see one at Pica that just does it for I’m not adverse to spending another $50 to have her. I like to treat myself every now and then.
    Like I said in the other pica Flor thread, one of my Facebook regular chicas is a pica Flor chica, didn't know it until I saw her foto in one of the threads about pica Flor. Been with her on my last 4 or 5 trips north, when in Puerto Plata and there she gets either 2,000 or maybe 2,500 rd. She is definitely a bargain at my price, but am sure she gets her $100 or $150 while working there she is a real cutie.

Been to pica Flor a few times, but haven't pulled the trigger while actually on their property, I have a hard time paying $100 for a chica, I guess it will be even harder now, that I know she is one of their girls, but can be had away from there at half the price or less.

I am sure one of these days I will pull the trigger on one of their girls for their price, but maybe not?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post
    There have been numerous discussions on a local board here about pricing.

When people pay more they have the belief that they are getting some thing a little less worn.

High cost girls are happy with the lower volume. High paying mongers are happy with the road less travelled.

Room for all kinds of level of pay for play. I'll stick with mine but I will not call out someone for theirs.

Over the years I have learned, as have a lot of members here, that what a Weekend Warrior pays does not affect what I will pay. They will charge more when they can.

Girls have learned that the villa crews go there, money flows. Good luck to them.
    I second that! I don't get what the preoccupation is with Pica Flor's pricing. If you like the place and want to spend your money, have at it. If you don't, then don't. So simple!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What I like and not like about this place
    + Fabulous food
    - Too many newbees, weekend warriors and dindu nuffin tribe members
    - Way too many chicas for their taste which means too old, curvy, big butt cheeks
    - Their styling (makeup/clothes) which are like pseudo upper class costumes that may impress and deceive above visitors after some drinks. If you look at their gestures and body movement you know whats up.
    - On top it sucks how many persons in Sosua recommend this place without being asked, how great it is, how the chicas are different to those in Pedro Clisante and if they bring me there, I get a part of their commission, bla bla bla

I was there twice, once alone the whole time and once with a chica at my table. Super model type body, 22 years, looked younger <Can't drop a joke here about her age, it's hard to resist...>. I would have taken her home if she had allowed more than one leche in 3 hours for 4700 DOP.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to b3k For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information