Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

Elvis has sold Pica Flor. A Dominican guy from New York has bought it,seemed like a cool dude. We'll see what happens from here,my guess is Elvis will pop up somewhere but who knows.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Re: 12/2017 - Pica Flor has been sold

He probably new it was only a matter of time before the powers that be come after him so get paid and get out while the getting is good and move somewhere else and start all over again.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    He probably new it was only a matter of time before the powers that be come after him so get paid and get out while the getting is good and move somewhere else and start all over again.
    OR, it just wasn't making money.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Elvis has sold Pica Flor. A Dominican guy from New York has bought it,seemed like a cool dude. We'll see what happens from here,my guess is Elvis will pop up somewhere but who knows.
    By the way, I wonder what's actually being sold? Its basically a large hut with a kitchen and cheap furniture. And the space is rented. Maybe the girls quarters in the back??

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Its a bar restaurant. My guess is he sold the bar and kitchen equipment, tables and chairs, maybe a van or two and recouped the cost of any improvements he made. He also got paid for whatever cash flow he brought in. The question now is who’s going to manage the girls. Herding cats requires a very unique skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    By the way, I wonder what's actually being sold? Its basically a large hut with a kitchen and cheap furniture. And the space is rented. Maybe the girls quarters in the back??

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Like most things, maybe just the lease.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

I heard of this place but never really understood where it is located. Also anybody knows the prices? I remember the place run by Elvis in Cabarete had very high prices for the girls ( about 150$ for the night)
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 Times in 353 Posts

OR, it just wasn't making money.
    Are you kidding?? He was making money hand over fist. His take on the girls was $25. on a short session and $50. on an overnight session. My guess would be at least 40 sessions overall a day,if it was a 50/50 split between short time and overnight that's $1500. a night x 7 nights a week = $10,500. a week. His bar and restaurant income probably covered his expenses or close.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    I heard of this place but never really understood where it is located. Also anybody knows the prices? I remember the place run by Elvis in Cabarete had very high prices for the girls ( about 150$ for the night)
    $100 short time/$150 TLN. Located just outside sosua, main road heading in the direction of cabaret. Pass road toward casa linda; close to the turn off for Ocean Village.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    Are you kidding?? He was making money hand over fist. His take on the girls was $25. on a short session and $50. on an overnight session. My guess would be at least 40 sessions overall a day,if it was a 50/50 split between short time and overnight that's $1500. a night x 7 nights a week = $10,500. a week. His bar and restaurant income probably covered his expenses or close.
    I won't argue the splits and restaurant. I just disagree that he was averaging anywhere near 40 sessions a day. I find that hard to believe. JMHOOC (just my humble opinion of course)

By the way, the restaurant was outstanding. I used to get the Dominican special all the time. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the girls. A little out of my range.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I won't argue the splits and restaurant. I just disagree that he was averaging anywhere near 40 sessions a day. I find that hard to believe. JMHOOC (just my humble opinion of course)

By the way, the restaurant was outstanding. I used to get the Dominican special all the time. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the girls. A little out of my range.
    how many girls did he have? and how many?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Info from another Pica Flor thread:

Pica Flor Details

The proprietor of Pica Flor is Elvis the same owner of the place in Cabarette next to Janet's Supermarket. From what I can see he has a great business model for those who are interested in PFP in Sosua. Short-time is $100.00 the chic receives 3000 pesos and the balance goes to the house. Officially you get 1 nut but that is negotiable. Take out all day is $150.00 the chic receives 5000 pesos and the balance goes to the house. Officially you get 2 nuts but that is negotiable. You pay the house before you leave and can tip the chics if you like when they return to work but it is not obligatory.

Chics are contractually obligated for 2 weeks and stay in lodging provided by Elvis. They pay 2000 pesos for lodging during their stay. They work 7 days a week without a day off but get breaks to change shower etc. They pay 500 pesos a day for food. There is a special menu rice and beans fried chicken soup etc. They can eat 3 meals a day but if they want to eat from the regular menu they have to pay regular menu prices.

Basically Elvis earns 2000 pesos every time a chic leaves with a client and he makes money off the restaurant and the bar. In addition he has an arrangement with taxi drivers and people who bring in business but I did not ask my chic what the arrangement was.

I always enjoy eating there and the food is reasonable prices but it always takes an extended period of time to prepare.

The above information was gleaned from one of the chics who worked there.

Number of chics:

This depends on the time of day and how much client traffic there is. I have seen as many as 40 and as few as 10.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

At least 60 during Thursday to Sunday when I was there last week. Probably 40 Sunday to Thursday. My counts assume that I never saw all the girls since some would be out working. My buddy had a friend who was working there and she claimed that on a given day 60% of the girls were take by 7 pm. It wouldn’t surprise me if over a weeks time he was averaging 40 salidas a day taking into consideration that some girls were doing more than one a day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    At least 60 during Thursday to Sunday when I was there last week. Probably 40 Sunday to Thursday. My counts assume that I never saw all the girls since some would be out working. My buddy had a friend who was working there and she claimed that on a given day 60% of the girls were take by 7 pm. It wouldn’t surprise me if over a weeks time he was averaging 40 salidas a day taking into consideration that some girls were doing more than one a day.
    oh wow. it reminds me of Passions

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oh wow. it reminds me of Passions
    Yup!!

What I've found over the years, is that mongers will pay extra to have an abundance of 7's, 8's and 9's in one controlled location. So it eliminates the need to hunt. (nothing wrong with that)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Yup!!

What I've found over the years, is that mongers will pay extra to have an abundance of 7's, 8's and 9's in one controlled location. So it eliminates the need to hunt. (nothing wrong with that)

It keeps them out of our playgrounds.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Yup!!

We have that still in Sosua, its called Classico's and the Merengue Bar!!! Both are still in operation.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    We still have that in Sosua, its called Classico's and the Merengue Bar!!! Both are still in operation.
    But my point is that there are 1's, 2's, 3's, etc to sift through at classicos and in the street; whereas most would agree that the flugliest chica in Pica Flor is still a borderline 7. And we're talking about looks, not attitude. I know some of the 1's and 2's have great attitude and performance; but the guys that go to pica flor want the eye candy as well as good attitude.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Last trip I continually found Pica quality in the streets/clubs, but they were mostly unicorns. In no way was there any concentration of talent like at Pica. Not to blow my own horn, but the truth is most guys can’t pick up the quality of puta I can as well can a few other vets. Those guys if they like 7-9 talent are much better served by going to Pica than they are trying to pick up in Clasicos or Merengue. For a guy like that the Pica premium is worth it.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Last trip I continually found Pica quality in the streets/clubs, but they were mostly unicorns. In no way was there any concentration of talent like at Pica. Not to blow my own horn, but the truth is most guys can’t pick up the quality of puta I can as well can a few other vets. Those guys if they like 7-9 talent are much better served by going to Pica than they are trying to pick up in Clasicos or Merengue. For a guy like that the Pica premium is worth it.

If the bottom line for the pro in Sosua is money would it be fair to say all the novice monger has to do is pay her price to score?

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information