Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: 12/2017 - Pica Flor has been sold

The problem is getting into position to make the offer then convincing her to accept it. The more attractive girls have options. You need to provide her with a bit of proof that you're worth her time. First though you need to approach them and many guys just can't generate the courage to do so. Bottom line is that for a certain type of girl just having pesos ain't going to do it for you.

In example, I was with a buddy of mine when we encountered this little thing on the street. Very pretty girl. You've probably seen her before. I had to go back and forth with her for about 10 minutes before she agreed to leave with me. Next time I saw my friend he said that he admired how I did that because she was really playing hard to get. She's a very pretty girl. She was playing hard to get because she has options. She wanted more money that I was willing to give her. We compromised. Child fell in love with my vibrator. She turned out to be a good time. The amazing thing was she'd walk back and forth on the strip and guys wouldn't approach her. Could be they didn't think she had enough ass. How foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    If the bottom line for the pro in Sosua is money would it be fair to say all the novice monger has to do is pay her price to score?
    Last edited by The Sage; 12-04-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    The problem is getting into position to make the offer then convincing her to accept it. The more attractive girls have options. You need to provide her with a bit of proof that you're worth her time. First though you need to approach them and many guys just can't generate the courage to do so. Bottom line is that for a certain type of girl just having pesos ain't going to do it for you.

In example, I was with a buddy of mine when we encountered this little thing on the street. Very pretty girl. You've probably seen her before. I had to go back and forth with her for about 10 minutes before she agreed to leave with me. Next time I saw my friend he said that he admired how I did that because she was really playing hard to get. She's a very pretty girl. She was playing hard to get because she has options. She wanted more money that I was willing to give her. We compromised. Child fell in love with my vibrator. She turned out to be a good time. The amazing thing was she'd walk back and forth on the strip and guys wouldn't approach her. Could be they didn't think she had enough ass. How foolish.

Click to see pic
    Gotcha, I probably wouldn't say anything to her either...if I did and she didn't accept my offer I would walk...so I see what you are saying.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'll post a picture of the star of the trip in your thread since it's in green. This woman was simply gorgeous. I grab her the moment I saw her and kept her for two days. Would have kept her for more, but her kid got sick and had to go back to SDQ. If you ever see her grab her she has off the chart skills.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Gotcha, I probably wouldn't say anything to her either...if I did and she didn't accept my offer I would walk...so I see what you are saying.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Click to see pic

Very nice

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Re: Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

So word is that Elivs has raised the prices at Pica Flor to $200 LT. Yes 10,000RD

Complete and utter lunacy but he must feel there is a group of simps that are willing to pay those inflated prices

I wonder if the chica is still only getting 5,000RD of that
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 214 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    So word is that Elivs has raised the prices at Pica Flor to $200 LT. Yes 10,000RD
    Thats a lot of money, so now I can stay at home, visit my fav FKK-Club and save the flight

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    Thats a lot of money, so now I can stay at home, visit my fav FKK-Club and save the flight
    You don't need Pica Flor there are plenty of quality chicas available at a very small fraction of that price.

Pica Flor is a very small part of what Sosua and the DR has to offer

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,746 Times in 290 Posts

Complete and utter lunacy but he must feel there is a group of simps that are willing to pay those inflated prices

Please!! Authorities in DR, raid that establishment!! Please!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Al Nyc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Didn't he sell that place about 4 months ago?

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    Didn't he sell that place about 4 months ago?
    Well i dont have any first hand knowledge about the place but I did read that he sold it as well to someone in New York or something

Maybe Elvis it just managing it and its the dip shit owners getting greedy

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: 12/2017 - Pica Flor updates (OPEN THREAD)

My my how rumors get started. Someone on another board claimed the price had increased to $200 for 24 hours. The problem is the price has always been $200 for 24 hours. The $150 applies for sometime in the afternoon to 9 am in the morning. I’m not saying the price hasn’t changed. I’m just say that at this point it’s hearsay supported by what appears to be a misunderstanding.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My my how rumors get started. Someone on another board claimed the price had increased to $200 for 24 hours. The problem is the price has always been $200 for 24 hours. The $150 applies for sometime in the afternoon to 9 am in the morning. I’m not saying the price hasn’t changed. I’m just say that at this point it’s hearsay supported by what appears to be a misunderstanding.
    Well whether its 7500RD or 10,000RD there is absolutely no reason to pay that kind of money in the DR

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

Don't care how much he charges. I am not his target clientele.

He will either price out of the market or survive.

Went there once, didn't see anything worth the price to me. Doesn't mean there weren't any cuties, just nothing I would pay that kind of money for when I can get the same level for cheaper if I just look and wait.

Since there is cerveza while I am waiting and looking, it is not a problem.

Niche marketing always causes conflict and discussion. Good luck to him, he must still have customers.

If he was preying on uninformed people it would be bad but majority of people are aware, since you have to go to the middle of nowhere to even look.....

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I paid it once for a video vixen who spoke decent English. I actually feel I got my money’s worth and would do it again for a woman of her quality and skill set. Stayed in touch after our encounter. She has actually performed in a few Dominican music videos as a supporting and central character. Personally I can’t condemn a guy for spending 7,500 pesos for two nuts with what he might consider his dream girl. Guys want to believe they do, but not everyone can access Sosua’s finest. Also there’s a reason Elvis has a large group of lighter skinned women working there.

Well whether its 7500RD or 10,000RD there is absolutely no reason to pay that kind of money in the DR

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

I paid it once for a video vixen who spoke decent English. I actually feel I got my money’s worth and would do it again for a woman of her quality and skill set. Stayed in touch after our encounter. She has actually performed in a few Dominican music videos as a supporting and central character. Personally I can’t condemn a guy for spending 7,500 pesos for two nuts with what he might consider his dream girl. Guys want to believe they do, but not everyone can access Sosua’s finest. Also there’s a reason Elvis has a large group of lighter skinned women working there.
    I bet you had 50 or more Dream girls if not more.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

For some reason those youngsters like me. I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic City Jimmy View Post
    I bet you had 50 or more Dream girls if not more.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Right but I gotta believe that was the exception and not the rule for you there and you are not paying that with most of the girls you are spending time with.

But you didn't get this girl of your dreams from Pica Flor either did you?

A true PSE experience is probably worth paying a little extra for but gotta believe there are plenty of opportunities for something special below 7,500 RD and I doubt there are to many board members here that are dropping that kind of coin in the DR for a session with any regularity but I could be wrong about that to.

I have never been to Pica Flor so perhaps I am speaking out of turn but I have never seen anything posted about a chica that comes from there that would be worthy of a 7,500-10,000 RD payday but maybe I am missing out on something.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

For some reason those youngsters like me. I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Another 20 years or so

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

I get it that they are beautiful 10s, but what are you going to do for 24 hours?

I don't see the value added unless you have super chemistry (with the PICA FLOR chica) the money would be better spent on multiple chicas IMHO.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

There have been numerous discussions on a local board here about pricing.

When people pay more they have the belief that they are getting some thing a little less worn.

High cost girls are happy with the lower volume. High paying mongers are happy with the road less travelled.

Room for all kinds of level of pay for play. I'll stick with mine but I will not call out someone for theirs.

Over the years I have learned, as have a lot of members here, that what a Weekend Warrior pays does not affect what I will pay. They will charge more when they can.

Girls have learned that the villa crews go there, money flows. Good luck to them.

I have never been to Pica Flor so perhaps I am speaking out of turn but I have never seen anything posted about a chica that comes from there that would be worthy of a 7,500-10,000 RD payday but maybe I am missing out on something.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information