Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/2018 - The Saga Continues Camaro 2018.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: 01/2018 - The Saga Continues Camaro 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Malecon

There are a few decent restaurants on the south side of the Malecon. Aqua Cero, Casa Mia & Tam Tam all have indoor and outdoor seating where you can enjoy the breeze off the Atlantic Ocean

Click to see picClick to see pic

I saw a long time Sosua street rat at Tam Tam when I was eating breakfast I see she got promoted from the mean streets of Sosua...haaaaaaaaaa!

Click to see picClick to see picClick to see pic

The Malecon is a primary meeting place on Sunday nights when traffic galore can be seen people drinking and music blasting.

Man... logged a lot of hours at that spot, and down at the other end of the Malecon before they razed everything. (I think before your time Cam..)

If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Another one...

Click to see pic
    EEEEUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Ahh HELLLLSS NOOOOO!!!!
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Dominican Baseball Playoffs

I had dinner with friends in Sosua after which we hung out on Pedro Clisante in front of Merengue. Aguilas Cibaenas defeated Tigers de Licey 11-5. It was pandemonium on Pedro Clisante after the game, Dominicans are FANATICS for their baseball

I wanted to go home then but there was no way I wanted to navigate that crazy traffic so I waited and got home safe.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Las Colinas Mall, Santiago

Las Colinas Mall has become my go-to meeting spot when I am trying to get acquainted with Santiago chicas. It is one of the largest malls in Santiago and everybody knows where it is.

I do not know how old the mall is but judging by the bathroom it is very old

There were no hand towels and the hand drier did not work. It wouldn't be right to have a toilet seat...haaaaaaaaaa!

The food court has varias restaurants that serve everything from pizza and hamburgers to comida tipica. It makes a great place to meet women for the first time to get them to feel comfortable with you.

On this trip I was on my way to La Vega and Jarabacoa for a date. My date requested a dildo so I was more than happy to oblige. I was told that Las Colinas had a sex shop so it was easy to stop there because it was on the way to Le Vega.

I arrived and spoke with security because I was unable to find a sex store. I asked him "hay una tienda de juggetes de sexo aqui" and his response was "no". I walked towards the escalator ready to go and guess what I saw?

I took a photo of the options so I could send it to my date via WhatsApp so she could choose.

She didn't answer my message in time so I got #1 and headed toward La Vega. When she finally got the message guess which one she picked?...GUESS? She picked #1...I just have one question...WHO'S DAH MANNN?...haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Las Colinas Mall, Santiago

On this trip I was on my way to La Vega and Jarabacoa for a date. My date requested a dildo so I was more than happy to oblige. I was told that Las Colinas had a sex shop so it was easy to stop there because it was on the way to Le Vega.

Click to see pic

She didn't answer my message in time so I got #1 and headed toward La Vega. When she finally got the message guess which one she picked?...GUESS? She picked #1...I just have one question...WHO'S DAH MANNN?...haaaaaaaaaaaa!
    This always leaves me wondering. I've never had a girl request a dildo or a vibrator or any other kind of device for that matter. Do you bring up the subject first?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    This always leaves me wondering. I've never had a girl request a dildo or a vibrator or any other kind of device for that matter. Do you bring up the subject first?
    Yes, I told her I wanted to be sure she would leche for me so I was going to use my bullet. She never answered but in a subsequent conversation she said she wanted me to buy her a vibrator. IDK I think she had to think about it. She said it was her first time and judging by her response I believe her.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, I told her I wanted to be sure she would leche for me so I was going to use my bullet. She never answered but in a subsequent conversation she said she wanted me to buy her a vibrator. IDK I think she had to think about it. She said it was her first time and judging by her response I believe her.
    Yup, that would explain it. I guess I need to be less selfish and start being more sensitive to their wants and needs..

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I’ve never tried to use a dildo with a chick, but I typically bring a vibrator with me when I visito. I keep it in a plastic bag and simply hand it to them. The one I have is big enough to put a condom on which I usually offer if I see a bit of reluctance on their faces. Last trip I had one who emphatically said “no megusta” so I put the vibrator back in the drawer. About 15 minutes later she takes a condom walkss over to the drawer and with a smile on her face pulls out the vibrator and thereafter went to work. She seemed to enjoy herself.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Yup, that would explain it. I guess I need to be less selfish and start being more sensitive to their wants and needs..

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Alta Vista, Jarabacoa

Alta Vista is a 5 star restaurant outside La Vega in the mountains of Jarabacoa

The restaurant is 5000 feet above sea level with a great view and a helicopter pad. The helicopter provides tours by air over the mountain ranges La Vega and Santiago.

• File Type: jpg 2.jpg (194.1 KB, 283 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (191.8 KB, 279 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (174.4 KB, 266 vistas)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Atla Vista view

• File Type: jpg 4.jpg (197.4 KB, 276 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (207.5 KB, 266 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (194.4 KB, 265 vistas)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

Alta Vista, Jarabacoa

Alta Vista is a 5 star restaurant outside La Vega in the mountains of Jarabacoa

Click to see pic
    Click to see pic

The restaurant is 5000 feet above sea level with a great view and a helicopter pad. The helicopter provides tours by air over the mountain ranges La Vega and Santiago.

Click to see pic

These places are great

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

IMHO Alta Vista is a 5 Star Restaurant

Once you enter the restaurant you are greeted by a hostess, you can either sit outside on the terrace or inside in the dining room

You have a primary server but other servers are available to serve your needs. The food is great you can figure on 1000 pesos a plate maybe more dpending on what you like. There are the typical seafood and meat dishes. I had salmon both times. I eat salmon on a regular bases at various restaurants and I do not recall many other restaurants to compare to the salmon at Alta Vista.There was no sauce so it had to be how the salmon was marinated.

Dinner was 2500 pesos for salmon & shrimp and I splurged and purchased a 2500 pesos bottle of 3 year old red wine for my date. She drank the whole bottle by herself and she got drunk as a SKUNK but that's another story...haaaaaaaaaaaa!
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (183.6 KB, 247 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (195.4 KB, 253 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 9.jpg (178.4 KB, 245 vistas)

Thanks

IMHO Alta Vista is a 5 Star Restaurant

Once you enter the restaurant you are greeted by a hostess, you can either sit outside on the terrace or inside in the dining room

Click to see picClick to see picClick to see pic

You have a primary server but other servers are available to serve your needs. The food is great you can figure on 1000 pesos a plate maybe more dpending on what you like. There are the typical seafood and meat dishes. I had salmon both times. I eat salmon on a regular bases at various restaurants and I do not recall many other restaurants to compare to the salmon at Alta Vista.There was no sauce so it had to be how the salmon was marinated.

Dinner was 2500 pesos for salmon & shrimp and I splurged and purchased a 2500 pesos bottle of 3 year old red wine for my date. She drank the whole bottle by herself and she got drunk as a SKUNK but that's another story...haaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Another cool looking place.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Very nice Cam! Beautiful spot!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There was live entertainment in the dinning room

My first time was a lunch date so I did not get to see the live entertainment but this time I stayed for the show. There was a husband and wife team singing Latin ballads and they both sounded pretty good although I believe the wife was better. Interesting enough they did not sing together they only sang separately.

Towards the end of the show they entertained guest. The above chic was invited to come to the stage, she obviously had surgery her body was almost perfectly sculpted and her boyfriend was a fat out of shape guy I can only imagine what her company was costing him.

Overall I had a great time. I spent a lot of money for Dominican standards but the restaurant ambiance and the food was great. I would love to return.
    • File Type: jpg 12.jpg (183.8 KB, 233 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 11.jpg (165.4 KB, 225 vistas)
    • File Type: jpg 10.jpg (186.1 KB, 242 vistas)

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

El Sistema Dominicano

About 2 and a half years ago applied for the truncated immigration program that was put in place to legitimize those Haitians that qualified. Some ex-pats took advantage of the same program which eliminated many of the normal steps you have to go through in order to get your residency in the Dominican Republic.

They have finalized the process and I only needed to submit a few more documents to get my residency cedula. I had to go to the immigration office which is next to the Police Department in Puerto Plata. I arrived at 7am because I heard there were long lines for the 8am opening of the office. When I arrived an hour early the line was wrapped around the building.

I remembered another ex-pat friend said he knew one of the immigration officials and I should talk to him to expedite the process. I found him and I skipped the line went inside. I had to get a copy of some documents before I could finish. The copy store is across the street from the office. While I was waiting for the copy I turned and who was behind me? The immigration official he says "usted sabes tengo que darnos algo?" I said "cuantos quieres?" He says "lo que sea" I gave him something he was off.

I returned to the office with everything I needed and completed the process in about 2 hours. The people I was in line with were still waiting I have no idea if they were even served that day. I was thinking it is a shame how they treat Haitians I know there is a long history of contention there but at that moment I was glad I wasn't Haitian because everybody in line was Haitian. All the other extranjeros seemed to know the process and skipped the line also.

At that point it occurred to me how important it is in life where and in what condition you were born. I always knew it intellectually but the experience reminded me of the hard cold truth.
    Last edited by camaro1257; 02-07-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Torre Kensington Apartments, Naco- Santo Domingo

I decided to do Santo Domingo excursion to break the North Coast monotony. I stayed at Torre Kensington Apartments in Naco which is an upper class part of Santo Domingo.

Entrance

Apartment

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Torre Kensington Apartments, Naco- Santo Domingo

I decided to do Santo Domingo excursion to break the North Coast monotony. I stayed at Torre Kensington Apartments in Naco which is an upper class part of Santo Domingo.

Entrance
    Click to see picClick to see pic

Apartment

Click to see picClick to see picClick to see picClick to see picClick to see picClick to see pic

That is nice

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Vista de La Cuidad

The apartment was on the 8th floor so it had a decent city view

My friend had a couple of chics over

The building had a doorman and garage with controlled access so it was very secure.

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Applebee's Restaurant, Naco-Santo Domingo

The only U.S. chain restaurants that I can recall in Puerto Plata are Burger King and Pizza Hut. Sometimes I'd like a little taste of home. Applebee's is in Naco-Santo Domingo a 5 minute walk from the apartment and it turned out to be the highlight of my stay.

There was karaoke, it's always comical to hear people sing off key...haaaaaaaaa!

The food was great. My salmon dinner was about 600 pesos which I consider to be a steal you can easily spend 1000 pesos or more for salmon depending on the restaurant.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information