Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: 01/2018 - The Saga Continues Camaro 2018.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 01/2018 - The Saga Continues Camaro 2018.

Akuarius Hotel Bar & Restaurante, Bonao

Akuarius Hotel Bar & Restaurant is one of the staples of Bonao which is about and hour south of Santiago. It is in downtown Bonao

1.jpg2.jpg

I met a chic on Cupid from Bonao and invited her to Puerto Plata, she came and we had a decent time. I sent her money for passage from Bonao to Puerto Plata the first time with no problem but the second time she kept the money and did not show up.

She contacted me several months later apologizing saying she had problems with her child which was the reason she kept the money. I decided to try again but this time take a trip to see her.

I got a suite with a jacuzzi

rm1.jpgrm2.jpgrm3.jpg

The room was very large and comfortable.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 01/2018 - The Saga Continues Camaro 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Akuarius Hotel Bar & Restaurante, Bonao

Akuarius Hotel Bar & Restaurant is one of the staples of Bonao which is about and hour south of Santiago. It is in downtown Bonao

1.jpg2.jpg

I met a chic on Cupid from Bonao and invited her to Puerto Plata, she came and we had a decent time. I sent her money for passage from Bonao to Puerto Plata the first time with no problem but the second time she kept the money and did not show up.

She contacted me several months later apologizing saying she had problems with her child which was the reason she kept the money. I decided to try again but this time take a trip to see her.

I got a suite with a jacuzzi

rm1.jpgrm2.jpgrm3.jpg

The room was very large and comfortable.
    Restaurant

There are 2 dinning rooms the photo on the right is the first and the photo on the left is the second.

rest1.jpgrest2.jpg

The food

Breakfast is not included. Below are photos of my breakfast for the 2 days I was there

food1.jpgfood2.jpg

My whole fish dinner wasn't that tasty my first night but the second night the salmon dinner was fantastic and very flavorable.

Food3.jpgFood4.jpg

This is the first time I have ever seen a "call box" for your server. You just press a button and they may or may not come...haaaaaaaaa!

Food5.jpg

Conclusion

I would give the hotel maybe 2 or 3 stars it wasn't bad just there was no comparison to some of the Santiago and Santo Domingo hotels I have been in. The staff was on and off some staff members were very professional and others were very lackadaisical.

The air-conditioning and WIFI were decent. I stayed on the 3rd floor and the pool was on the second floor but I did not visit the pool due to my laziness. One concern I had was my lady friend was able to have access to the elevator and come to my room without checking in at the front desk. If I was busy I would have been busted.

My room was a suite for 2500 pesos and was a decent room with plenty of space. I enjoyed the stay and wouldn't mind returning if I visit Bonao again.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread Information