Thread: 01/2019 - Wierd couple !

Thanks
    Thanked 28,017 Times in 7,148 Posts

01/2019 - Wierd couple !

Allergic man rushed to hospital after girlfriend spread peanut butter on her vagina

Share24K
    Tweet

Bakersfield, CA | A Californian man is being hospitalized after his girlfriend spread peanut butter on her vagina to punish her cheating boyfriend.

Jane Lee Hopkins, 21, allegedly spread peanut butter on her vagina to teach her boyfriend a lesson after suspecting him of infidelity, fully knowing he had a severe peanut allergy.

Mike Hunt, 24, was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy since birth and luckily had an EpiPen when his allergic reaction to peanuts became evident moments during sexual intercourse.
    “When he went down on me and I saw his lips blow up minutes later, I felt horrible,” Hunt’s girlfriend told reporters in tears.

In an interview with a local television network, Jane Lee Hopkins, 21, admitted she was terribly sorry for spreading peanut butter on her genitals while knowing her boyfriend had a severe peanut allergy.

“I thought I was getting even with Mike for giving me chlamydia three times in six months but I nearly killed him” Jane Lee Hopkins admitted, visibly in shock.

Hopkins says she took to social media to tell her story because she felt remorseful and wanted to warn others not to repeat the incident.
    “It sounded like a great idea at first but now I understand it was extremely dangerous and not worth it, even though he’s cheated on me several times and I was furious at him,” she wrote on Instagram.
    Hopkins says she is currently working out her issues with her boyfriend and says the incident has made their relationship stronger and that they still plan to get engaged next year.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/all...hO3_OAbN6XC0aE

They should follow them cause this couple as a reality show will blow away Jersey Shore etc. .

" Hopkins says she is currently working out her issues with her boyfriend and says the incident has made their relationship stronger "
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

Re: Wierd couple !

California's reputation for being filled with fruits, nuts and flakes remains unchallenged.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is online now Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,355 Times in 2,669 Posts

When I read things like this, I always wonder if they are true

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,252 Times in 11,765 Posts

The article pisses me off ... it's entirely plausible that some vengeful bitch would dream this up.

What's less plausible to me is that a peanut-poisoned boyfriend wouldn't "throw her back" ... but Simps Gotta Simp.

Incidentally, this is displayed at the bottom of the home page of World News Daily:

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.
    To my mind, this doesn't mean some vengeful bitch hasn't done this ... or that some vengeful bitch won't try it.

Cash at the stairs, gentlemen. It's simpler, cleaner ... and safer.
    Last edited by Westy; 01-25-2019 at 09:58 AM.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken.....

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    California's reputation for being filled with fruits, nuts and flakes remains unchallenged.
    California might lead with fruits. But trust me Florida leads by a wide margin in the other two categories!

Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

What's less plausible to me is that a peanut-poisoned boyfriend wouldn't "throw her back" ... but Simps Gotta Simp.
    Crawling back on your knees ain't easy!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,017 Times in 7,148 Posts

And with all the bullshit and scams involved with our strategy your right its still far less misery and complications especially in the long term.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thread Information