Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 04/2018 - Dominican culture = Man pays for everything?

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: 04/2018 - Dominican culture = Man pays for everything?

I also know some Dominicans, of course those that are relatively speaking well off Dominicans that take care of everything for their amantes, I mean put them up in nice apartments, give them an allowance, pay for their education in the Universities, maybe even make car payments, of course those chicas are another level than most of us deal with, actually doing it in the DR, it probably wouldn't be that much relatively speaking. I would say you could do it for 50 - 60,000 pesos a month. And she would be at your beck and call.

Try doing that in the USA.

Like I said, I did something similar for a year, for about half that, it wasn't bad. But ultimately wasn't for me. Earlier this year dealt with a gorgeous honey from the capital, in the University, and I let her go, like I said, economically doesn't make sense unless you will be spending a lot of time with her, I was tempted, but I cut her loose.

This past Monday was a Dominican holiday, labor day, Sunday and Monday was packed, saw this beauty on the beach, with her family, gave her my card, danced a little together, met her family, her mother was gorgeous as well, thought it was her sister, she is 18 and in the University and must admit tempted again. Obviously couldn't do anything that day, but very curious, she is supposed to come to the beach Saturday, will see where it goes, and what she wants, right now just whatsapping. Definitely want her, hopefully will experience it this weekend and see where it goes.If good who knows, not taking care of her, but if it makes sense may help a bit, she lives at home like the last one, so commitment isn't that much off the bat.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

The ones that at least I am tempted to have that type of relationship with are all from the capital. A type of sophistication about them. Wouldn't think of that type of relationship with a chica from the Boca Chica area, or even Sosua for that matter. Plus I like the University chicas, they have at least some sort of direction about them.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

Re: 04/2017 - Dominican culture = Man pays for everything?

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Never treat a Ho like a Lady

Never treat a Lady like a Ho
    I am going to disagree with that statement just a leetle bit....

I would say, never treat a Pro like a Lady. As in Hardcore.

In my experience, she won’t appreciate it and will only perceive it as weakness. Furthermore, she rarely deserves to be treated with consideration. For her, you are just a number. She might as well be a robot.

However, again in my experience, the term “ Hoe “ covers a lot of ground, with a wide range of experience and attitude in the individual.

Stipulated that a hoe is a woman who participates in sexual situations for financial gain, none the less the emotion connection with a given customer can be considerable. And just because a relationship starts as a purely mutually beneficial financial situation, we all know, and hope, that with a really good chica, the connection can grow into something real, quote- unquote.

Again, YMMV, but with the right one, for you, A novia or partner can be a thing of beauty to be cherished and time spent together greatly anticipated.

But this, of course, also depends on the expectations of what you want from this relationship.

Just my $ 0.02. Carry on..
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    I am going to disagree with that statement just a leetle bit....

I would say, never treat a Pro like a Lady. As in Hardcore.

In my experience, she won’t appreciate it and will only perceive it as weakness. Furthermore, she rarely deserves to be treated with consideration. For her, you are just a number. She might as well be a robot.

However, again in my experience, the term “ Hoe “ covers a lot of ground, with a wide range of experience and attitude in the individual.

Stipulated that a hoe is a woman who participates in sexual situations for financial gain, none the less the emotion connection with a given customer can be considerable. And just because a relationship starts as a purely mutually beneficial financial situation, we all know, and hope, that with a really good chica, the connection can grow into something real, quote- unquote.

Again, YMMV, but with the right one, for you, A novia or partner can be a thing of beauty to be cherished and time spent together greatly anticipated.

But this, of course, also depends on the expectations of what you want from this relationship.

Just my $ 0.02. Carry on..
    Thank you for taking that conversation to another level of detail. We're getting into the weeds of this discussion now. Exactly where it belongs because little details make all the difference.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Well goddamn since we are in the weeds then I will add my part.

I believe the one big thing that is missing here in the description of the scenario which is this:

THE AGE OF THE MAN INVOLVED

Is it not a common thing in the Dominican (If not most Latin/Spanish speaking cultures) that older men are commonly hooked up with younger women. And in most cases its an older man with money. More money than the average guy that is anywhere near the same age as the chica. That is what makes the culture great is it not? It is expected that that old guy with the loot is paying all that young piece of ass's bills and got her set up nice. When he dies, he passes his wealth on to her and possibly his children that he has had with her. Does she really expect a young man equal to or anywhere near her age to be able to provide the same lifestyle as the older guy? Is that exctly why you have such high numbers of sexy fine bitches selling pussy in places like Pica A Flor because there are not enough moneyed young dudes around that wanna fuck with them. Obviously not.

But here is the rub. In that Latin culture, when the dude is paying for everything does that equate to "silence" from her when she knows that he is ho'ing all over the country. In other words, she knows to shut the fuck up and play her role as the #1 with all the amenities that come with the position and act a little jealous when he comes home with lipstick on the collar. She may talk shit yelling and screaming and he will even put his foot in her ass,.............but will she leave him? I will leave that answer to the expats and what they have witnessed 1st hand.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

The ex-novia once told me that she could easily have the life you described, but Dominican men in that situation own you and are in complete control. That money doesn't come easy.

Oh, and to answer your question. If she's not married to him she can't complain one bit about what he's doing on the side provided he's paying her expenses. If you want a well trained woman find one that went in young and got tossed out of a relationship like that. Those girls are super obedient and will kiss the ground you walk on. It's basically sex work where you are her only customer with pleasing you the only thing keeping her from having to contemplate hitting the streets. Caution though that's not a situation an extranjero should enter without putting a lot of thought into the possible consequences. Those type of relationships ain't that easy to walk away from.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Well goddamn since we are in the weeds then I will add my part.

I believe the one big thing that is missing here in the description of the scenario which is this:

THE AGE OF THE MAN INVOLVED

Is it not a common thing in the Dominican (If not most Latin/Spanish speaking cultures) that older men are commonly hooked up with younger women. And in most cases its an older man with money. More money than the average guy that is anywhere near the same age as the chica. That is what makes the culture great is it not? It is expected that that old guy with the loot is paying all that young piece of ass's bills and got her set up nice. When he dies, he passes his wealth on to her and possibly his children that he has had with her. Does she really expect a young man equal to or anywhere near her age to be able to provide the same lifestyle as the older guy? Is that exctly why you have such high numbers of sexy fine bitches selling pussy in places like Pica A Flor because there are not enough moneyed young dudes around that wanna fuck with them. Obviously not.

But here is the rub. In that Latin culture, when the dude is paying for everything does that equate to "silence" from her when she knows that he is ho'ing all over the country. In other words, she knows to shut the fuck up and play her role as the #1 with all the amenities that come with the position and act a little jealous when he comes home with lipstick on the collar. She may talk shit yelling and screaming and he will even put his foot in her ass,.............but will she leave him? I will leave that answer to the expats and what they have witnessed 1st hand.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

This is probably the biggest reason why mongers and even Dominicans themselves prefer hit and runs over any form of relationship. Keeping it moving limits the cash flow.

Sometimes I encounter a chica I just want to hang with, and it is not just about sex. In those situations it is hard for me to keep a lid on the amount of money invested.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    I will bethe first to say I dont understand the dominican culture at all. So I am coming to you guys for an explanation/ clarity.

Up until 2 months ago I was dating a really nice Dominican woman here in NYC. "
    you are in the states......you weren't in the DR when you were dating her in NYC....different playing field....
    if she wants someone to pay all her bills, tell her to go back to the DR with her Chulo's........and see where that gets her.....nowhere

mi here this when on the J island all da time......mi tell the girls when you are in foreign it doesn't work dat way.....
    they say "Oh".....then say they aren't ever going foreign....lol

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic City Jimmy View Post
    Put her on a plane back to DR, maybe Spirit
    Yes! And give her one of dem bare fares that Spirit advertises to get rid of her.....
    and when she goes to check in she can pay for her own carryon, over weight/size checked bags, etc ....then her food, drinks, etc on da plane

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic City Jimmy View Post
    Keep in mind many of them never get past 7th grade and they all think they are smarter than everyone else.
    even if they graduate from High School they only have the equivalent of a 7th grade education in N America.....

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    This is probably the biggest reason why mongers and even Dominicans themselves prefer hit and runs over any form of relationship. Keeping it moving limits the cash flow.

Sometimes I encounter a chica I just want to hang with, and it is not just about sex. In those situations it is hard for me to keep a lid on the amount of money invested.
    yeah the girls get comfortable and expect good size handouts if you have been with dem for awhile....
    gets more expensive than going from girl to girl....you just don't know what you are going to get from one girl to the next...
    some are off the chart......some are duds.....you try to keep off the chart gurls but again that can get expensive....
    always a balancing act when you monger...keeps life interesting

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information