Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 04/2018 - Dominican culture = Man pays for everything?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 04/2017 - Dominican culture = Man pays for everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic City Jimmy View Post
    Not me. I get played.
    Bullshit!

You're a sucker for a clearance sale
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Never treat a Ho like a Lady

Never treat a Lady like a Ho
    damn I must be doing something wrong.... I often treat a lady like a Ho...... at least in the Cama
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I'm with you Yayow. They seem to all get turned on by the same shit.

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    damn I must be doing something wrong.... I often treat a lady like a Ho...... at least in the Cama

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Bullshit!

You're a sucker for a clearance sale
    Did you say sale?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Nah, mine gets salty. And sometimes my mustache tastes of pussy....
    Most of us will never know

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

one thing I will say to you, brush your teeth and wash your face.

Nothing worse than realizing that you are talking to someone and you have pussy breath!

Just saying.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 04/2018 - Dominican culture = Man pays for everything?

Attached is one of the responses from a chica...

Screenshot_20180426-202207.png

Basically she says women shouldn't demand anything...can you believe that???????????

This chic is cool as a fan and sex is great with her also, I am going to try to see her real soon...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Most of us will never know
    You'll know when YOUR mustache tastes of pussy.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Funny thing is, the rules are different, generally speaking depending on the relationship of course, I haven't had to deal with this too much because, I fuck them all, so no special expectations, because they know there is no commitment. The thing that trips me out the most because they know what I am about, they give it up ask for a fair amount, and go out of their way often times to turn their friends on to me, no jealousy, just everyone be happy. Truly liberating. It blows my mind how easy it truly is.

I think it is up to the guy to set the pace the rules, and stand firm regarding the rules and who you are, do that right away. If you don't and just go along to get along, you will have problems. I very seldom have issues, and if I do, I eliminate the problem child and keep it moving, next! I truly believe it is about me and what I want, not disrespectful at all, if we are looking for something different, it is not personal, I wish her well, and I try to end it with smiles on both sides. Of course I live here, so it is different, I am sure my modus operandi would be different if I came 3 times a year, or decided to deal with a Dominicana back in the States, a different beast. I didn't do this when I lived there, I couldn't. So take what I say with a grain of salt, because my circumstances are different, and to be fair even when I moved here it took a while to get where I am at this moment in time. It doesn't happen just because you get off a plane, got to figure what you want and then work it to get it. Got to use a scalpel not a hammer. Thing I observe a lot; some guys don't know what they want, so they flounder a bit, which is fine as long as they are happy.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You'll know when YOUR mustache tastes of pussy.
    I don't eat pussy, it causes cancer

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Funny thing is, the rules are different, generally speaking depending on the relationship of course, I haven't had to deal with this too much because, I fuck them all, so no special expectations, because they know there is no commitment. The thing that trips me out the most because they know what I am about, they give it up ask for a fair amount, and go out of their way often times to turn their friends on to me, no jealousy, just everyone be happy. Truly liberating. It blows my mind how easy it truly is.

I think it is up to the guy to set the pace the rules, and stand firm regarding the rules and who you are, do that right away. If you don't and just go along to get along, you will have problems. I very seldom have issues, and if I do, I eliminate the problem child and keep it moving, next! I truly believe it is about me and what I want, not disrespectful at all, if we are looking for something different, it is not personal, I wish her well, and I try to end it with smiles on both sides. Of course I live here, so it is different, I am sure my modus operandi would be different if I came 3 times a year, or decided to deal with a Dominicana back in the States, a different beast. I didn't do this when I lived there, I couldn't. So take what I say with a grain of salt, because my circumstances are different, and to be fair even when I moved here it took a while to get where I am at this moment in time. It doesn't happen just because you get off a plane, got to figure what you want and then work it to get it. Got to use a scalpel not a hammer. Thing I observe a lot; some guys don't know what they want, so they flounder a bit, which is fine as long as they are happy.

See now that's wisdom right there!

thumbs-up2-512.png

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

I don't eat pussy, it causes cancer
    Well, yeah, there's that ... I have a friend in the Old Pilots' Fraternity who recently lost his larynx to HPV cancer.

He chalked it up to eating too many stewardesses, back in the Seventies and Eighties....

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, yeah, there's that ... I have a friend in the Old Pilots' Fraternity who recently lost his larynx to HPV cancer.

He chalked it up to eating too many stewardesses, back in the Seventies and Eighties....
    I can't believe I'm still alive.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

I would edit that to say: Got understand when to use the scalpel and also the few times when you need to use the hammer.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    I would edit that to say: Got understand when to use the scalpel and also the few times when you need to use the hammer.
    ...yeah that too...haaaaaaaaaa!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    The majority of my answers are in.

The majority of the women I surveyed said it is the responsibility of the man to help his woman. If she has no job he should try to help with all and if she has a job he should help with part; regardless ALL women stated their novios and husbands share some degree of financial responsibility, the specifics will depend on the couple.

IMHO since I live in the Dominican Republic it is my responsibility to assimilate into the culture without compromising my integrity or values. In short when in Roma do as the Romans do. Therefore I would offer some form of help if I am in a relationship.Since you live in the United States your novia should do the same and try to assimilate into American culture without compromising her integrity or values. The bottom line since it's your money you have a right to say what you will pay and what you will not. If she expects you to give her money she becomes accountable to you and should submit a budget. It is possible she is financially irresponsible and you would be enabling her by paying whatever amount she asked.
    Is this just the rule for Gringos? I see many local Dominican men that don't have one peso in their pockets, but have several "novias" and fuck many side pieces.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not all the dudes are dumb like that.
    The pool of potential suckers is larger than you think. I saw this when I was a young GI. For every 100 guys who got stationed in Thailand, Korea, Okinawa, Germany, Panama...name a country with a US military base...there were a dozen Guys who brought one home as a Wife.

Most of these cherryboys were in for the disappointment of a lifetime. Why should the Dominican Republic be different?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Is this just the rule for Gringos? I see many local Dominican men that don't have one peso in their pockets, but have several "novias" and fuck many side pieces.
    I did not specify and only one respondent specified both Dominican & American men. It appears as if generally speaking there is a higher expectation of extranjeros than Dominicans.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I did not specify and only one respondent specified both Dominican & American men. It appears as if generally speaking there is a higher expectation of extranjeros than Dominicans.

Yes there is a pecking order, vacationers generally pay more than extranjeros and extranjeros generally actually I will say always pay more than Dominicanos. Now having said that, if you are a bit of a fixture and known with a good reputation among the Dominicanas, you will find yourself being offered even less than some other extranjeros. I find that some of the Dominicanas asking for 500 pesos on occasion for a session or even free, them saying you are my friend and I think I have been a friend to them, because of me introducing them to other friends they realize they have made money because of my introductions that they wouldn't have made without me. I of course won't go less than 1,000 pesos because less I don't feel is fair, and I don't really like free because nothing in this world is free, it will cost you in another way down the line. I hate feeling obligated to anyone, but that just may be me.

Now of course I am generally speaking of the barrio chicas, that aren't out there every day, the full time working girls are different beasts altogether. Bottom line I am not supporting anyone just because we have sex together, I only will support my family. Just because you are a sexual partner doesn't make you a part of my family, because if I wasn't with her, I would be with someone else, so what is the point.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Now to be fair, I have had to let some relationships that may have been incredible go, because the chica expected you to do what the aunt wanted, and take care of her totally. As I said I am not into that, because I am not a one woman man, so for a person like myself it doesn't make sense.

If I ever get to that point in life where I am dealing with just one, then maybe I would, but at that point the chica would be considered a part of the family and I would do what I would do for my family, thing is I don't see that happening any time soon. Maybe if I am old and feeble and the pecker don't work that good anymore and I need someone to take care of me. But at this point I can't fanthom that. I don't even want to think about it, I am shaking just writing about a period in my life like that. Don't like to imagine it.

I do know many extranjeros that do live that way however, just not for me in this moment. I guess it's love. Must be nice.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information