Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/2018 - Is it possible for a chica to change

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: 05/2018 - Is it possible for a chica to change

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    This topic is difficult to discuss without talking about the different ways sex work is seen in different societies.

In Thailand, for example, young women are sent off from the village to "work off" family debt in the bars we frequent (at least the lucky ones, those less fortunate work in places that cater to Thais and I understand the conditions are much worse). After a few years they return to the village and although it is an open secret where they were and what they were doing, they often resume their lives without stigma.

Just as interesting a question as "Is it possible for a chica to change" is, is it possible for a monger to change. In the past I have wondered if hoing has ruined me for more typical relationships. Has the ease of sex with hot young women, without the compromise involved in a relationship "broken" me in terms of something long-term and more emotionally meaningful. We write about seeking the GFE but really we want the PSE dressed up as a girl friend thing. We certainly don't seek many of the other aspects of having a steady girl friend or wife.
    Exactly. ......

And there have been threads on that exact same topic, if mongering ruins you for normal relationships. I have gone on record saying I believe this life style definitely ruins you for anything as far as societal norms are concerned, regarding " normal relationships"

I stand by that.

Of course I was probably ruined well before I found this lifestyle.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

I know for damn sure my patience level has dropped to a size of a "Knats Ass" of tolerance!! The Americanized version is when the woman really wants you to be with her for more than sex, she withholds that to reel you in. She is trying to get you in a relationship that gives her more. You know the game and how its played. However, with me; if we are not fucking by the 2nd date it's a wrap!! They try to shame you and throw all kinds of guilt trips at you and the shit just don't work anymore. If she is not fucking me; she definitely got some dick in the background on speed-dial.

If the pussy is good, then I stick around for a while. Lousy pussy is just that; LOUSY!! Then I am outta there as well!!The sooner I find that out the better!!!!!!!

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Grey, it wasn't until I moved into the hood a few years back that I learned the term you refer to as the "Itis." I think it may have gone over a lot of heads.
    Everyone get the Itis. Some just don't know what to call it.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Not saying that it could not happen, given the right situation, but it would be extremely doubtful that I would find myself in a "normal" relationship ever again.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Exactly. ......

And there have been threads on that exact same topic, if mongering ruins you for normal relationships. I have gone on record saying I believe this life style definitely ruins you for anything as far as societal norms are concerned, regarding " normal relationships"

I stand by that.

Of course I was probably ruined well before I found this lifestyle.
    "Ruined well before" ... that certainly applies to me.

I gave up on "normal relationships" in 1986, after an older, chubby romantic-object dismissed me from her love-life.

My "pervy epiphany," i.e. my first encounter with pay-for-play, was 18 years later (2004), in Paraguay ...

For the past fourteen years (2004-2018), I've been all about pay-for-play ... and, like Charlie Sheen, "I pay them (afterwards) to go away."
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

The chicas dont change, the circumstances around them changes. Rarely do women stop hoeing unless they loose the ability to make money. Once she is too old, fat, worn out, etc... and nobody is willing to pay to fuck her, they decide to find something else to do.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,182 Times in 3,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    The chicas dont change, the circumstances around them changes. Rarely do women stop hoeing unless they loose the ability to make money. Once she is too old, fat, worn out, etc... and nobody is willing to pay to fuck her, they decide to find something else to do.
    And even then they wont give up.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    "Ruined well before" ... that certainly applies to me.

I gave up on "normal relationships" in 1986, after an older, chubby romantic-object dismissed me from her love-life.

My "pervy epiphany," i.e. my first encounter with pay-for-play, was 18 years later (2004), in Paraguay ...

For the past fourteen years (2004-2018), I've been all about pay-for-play ... and, like Charlie Sheen, "I pay them (afterwards) to go away."
    Over 30 years under my belt mongering.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bailar View Post
    Not saying that it could not happen, given the right situation, but it would be extremely doubtful that I would find myself in a "normal" relationship ever again.
    What would normal be?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just as interesting a question as "Is it possible for a chica to change" is, is it possible for a monger to change. In the past I have wondered if hoing has ruined me for more typical relationships. Has the ease of sex with hot young women, without the compromise involved in a relationship "broken" me in terms of something long-term and more emotionally meaningful. We write about seeking the GFE but really we want the PSE dressed up as a girl friend thing. We certainly don't seek many of the other aspects of having a steady girl friend or wife.
    If you want sex with 50 year olds, I am sure you could build a massive rotation fast

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Grey, it wasn't until I moved into the hood a few years back that I learned the term you refer to as the "Itis." I think it may have gone over a lot of heads.
    They were saying that at the office yesterday.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Jeez, Yimmie!

The one where your novia works. She brings home the fries and blows you while you eat them. Have you no imagination?

For 6 months I was with a Woman who worked at Red, Hot & Blue. She came home every night with brisket sandwiches and ribs and chicken and mac & cheese and collard greens (with the bacon in them) and we'd eat until we got the "Itis" and then fuck our way out of it. I gained 20 lbs. during that 6 months and had to cut her loose.
    What year was this?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am 55 and single and am planning trips with 6 others who are just as single.

Our golden years will be great.

My 55 year old work buddies are busy paying college tuition so their kids can work at target.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic City Jimmy View Post
    My 55 year old work buddies are busy paying college tuition so their kids can work at target.
    Dayumn, this makes me glad I retired at 55 ... solo ... lifelong bachelor ... no children ...

And no work-buddies who are bitchin' about paying college tuition so their kids can work at Target!!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What year was this?
    Well over a decade ago, between Wives #2 and #3.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Dayumn, this makes me glad I retired at 55 ... solo ... lifelong bachelor ... no children ...

And no work-buddies who are bitchin' about paying college tuition so their kids can work at Target!!
    You say "work at Target" like it's a bad thing. I once worked at "Chock-Full-O-Nuts" as a youngster, that didn't stop me from eventually growing into a Program Manager and being paid handsomely by Fortune 500 companies.

Success takes time, it takes sacrifice and it takes determination. The degree doesn't open any doors, it's just another arrow in your quiver. It's not everyone's goal to raise children and even then, most don't consider raising them through college as their responsibility. Following a parent's goal is not a child's responsibility, as well. I put my Son through business school and in his 3rd year when the state law enforcement academy called, he answered and ventured upon a career of his own choosing. It's his life. Parents who think that they should have the right to choose their Kids' paths in life are doing it wrong. Support is not synonymous with "Money".

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You say "work at Target" like it's a bad thing. I once worked at "Chock-Full-O-Nuts" as a youngster, that didn't stop me from eventually growing into a Program Manager and being paid handsomely by Fortune 500 companies.
    You spend $200,000 on her education and she gets a 3.5 in Art History and after a year, Target is all that offers her a job, IT does suck.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Success takes time, it takes sacrifice and it takes determination. The degree doesn't open any doors, it's just another arrow in your quiver. It's not everyone's goal to raise children and even then, most don't consider raising them through college as their responsibility. Following a parent's goal is not a child's responsibility, as well. I put my Son through business school and in his 3rd year when the state law enforcement academy called, he answered and ventured upon a career of his own choosing. It's his life. Parents who think that they should have the right to choose their Kids' paths in life are doing it wrong. Support is not synonymous with "Money".
    I graduated with a BA in Accounting, landed a job 4 months before I graduated and started the day after my last class ended.

Degrees open doors.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well over a decade ago, between Wives #2 and #3.
    Why did she not become #3?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlantic City Jimmy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You spend $200,000 on her education and she gets a 3.5 in Art History and after a year, Target is all that offers her a job, IT does suck.
    Sure it does....right up until she gets a job as a curator at a museum or an appraiser at an auction house making a quarter mil a year

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information