Thread: 06/2018 - Getting Mail

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Re: 01/2018 - The Saga Continues Camaro 2018.

Jet Pack, Puerto Plata

I have not had much need to receive mail in the Dominican Republic but recently I wanted to order some items on line and have them shipped to me so I signed up at Jet Pack

Attachment 151675

Jet Pack is a courier just like Fed Ex or UPS in the United States their office is quite simple

Attachment 151676Attachment 151677

Basically you go into the office and sign up; they e-mail you a Florida PO Box as a mailing address. You can receive items shipped to this address and later it is shipped to the Dominican Republic. You get two e-mails one when it arrives in Florida and one when it arrives in the Dominican Republic. When your item arrives in the Dominican Republic you retrieve it and pay a fee based on the weight and size of the item shipped.

***It should be noted some companies will not ship to the Dominican Republic and this is stated on the web site however this is NOT a problem because they are not shipping to the Dominican Republic they are shipping to the Jet Pack office in Florida and Jet Pack is shipping to the Dominican Republic.

The only problem I had was the store hours which are Monday-Friday 8am-6pm. Saturday 8am-12pm, I went one Saturday in the early afternoon and the office had already closed and there was no sign on the window stating the schedule. Sundays they are closed.

I received 2 items in last than two weeks from the time I ordered them and I am satisfied with the service so far.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. The Following User Says Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thread Information