Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/2010 - How To Strike Out In Sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

10/2010 - How To Strike Out In Sosua

Last week (18-25 October) was my first visit to Sosua and my second to the Dominican Republic. I had a good time, but (thanks to some mistakes on my part) I'm embarrassed to say that the highlight of my sex-tourist vacation was the scuba diving!

Today, in the cold light of almost-November, I gaze southwards through the bars of my cell in Sex Prison and I ponder, "How could that have happened?" How is it that I came alone down to breakfast every morning? Was it a curse? Was a juju laid on my mojo by an offended Haitian toto? And what was that panatela and old black derby hat doing on my nightstand, covering my Durex Ultra-Thins and bottle of Astroglide?

No, I'm just kidding about the hat. The answer lay not in the stars, but in my self. I was un-fucked because of my own fuck-ups.

Problem #1: I was operating at cross-purposes.

I enjoy scuba diving. I have actually managed to enjoy it enough to dive in cold water, dressed in a heavy neoprene wet-suit that's somewhere between a rubber fetish and a bondage act. Whatever you might say about the waters of the Dominican Republic, "cold" is not an applicable adjective; Sosua Bay isn't "gin-clear" like the waters of Grand Cayman or Cozumel, but it is nice and warm. And even if the reefs have been historically over-fished, they've managed not to be polluted.

The best scuba-diving is in the morning. This is also the coolest time of the day to be hauling heavy gear like compressed-air tanks out of the shop, into the back of Elite Scuba's rickety diesel pick-up truck, and down to where an open fishing panga awaits us. And the sun hasn't yet reached its brain-frying zenith.

Only problem is that the best chica-hunting is late at night. I wasn't quite up to the chase, late at night. Example - the one night I went to Classico's, I left at 1 AM with the realization that I had a 9 AM blind date with a fish on a reef ... and the reef was a surer thing, to my muzzied mind, than the cutie in the hot-pink dress waggling her toto almost right in my face.

Problem #2: I was wary. Too wary.

Yes, you can be too wary in Sosua - in the fashion of having enough 'grana' for dinner and a couple of rounds of drinks, but not enough for a chance encounter or a visit to La Passions. I made this mistake again and again - on Monday, for example, when a chance chat with some fellow-travelers at the New Garden resulted in an impromptu tour of Pedro Clisante with Robert13212, who walked with me to the Brittania Pub (wonderful fish & chips!) and then up to Caribbean Men's Paradise (where we had some mamajuana and watched the pole dances for an amusing hour, then headed back to NG for him to retrieve his scooter).

The second time was a walk up to Four Roses with Robert's friend, who was staying at the NG (I'm sorry I've forgotten his name!), and after a bit we strolled up so I could see La Passions. It wasn't busy; maybe fifteen chicas and about three other men; and if I'd had the 'effectivo' I could certainly have left as one happy pappi. But ... I didn't. Oh, well. I certainly enjoyed the view....

Problem #3: I settled for second-best, or maybe worse.

My 'close encounters of the best kind' weren't with the best Sosua has to offer. They were all with New Garden chicas, and I can only plead innocent ignorance for my folly in this regard.

I was cut out of the pack early, the afternoon of my arrival, by 'Perla', down by the bar. She is quite reasonably attractive, actually, and she spoke of herself as being great with a massage and very fond of 'chupa-chupa'. Well, she looked pretty good to me, and so I said "why not?" But I could have used some counseling on the price ... I said okay to RD$2000, with massage. She really did know what she was doing, and she took all the tension out of my back and legs; but when she turned me over, that was the end of all but some specific and very localized massage. She was good at that, though, and we did a thorough job of rumpling the sheets - but I was soon scolded, down talking with my chance-met fellow mongers, for having overpaid rather badly.

Late that night (after not scoring at CMP) I wound up in a three-way conversation with another New Garden chica. I don't recall her name. We talked quite a while and I was able to improve my Spanish ... and this time I held out, at least, for RD$1500. She wasn't vocal, which was fine with me, but it still felt less like a sweet passionate interlewd and more like what a photo-interpreter would call "extraction industry". Little was I to know this would be my last orgasm in Sosua.

Tuesday and Wednesday were dry for me. My harm, my foul; I was suffering more from those "cross-purposes" and I just didn't bring anyone home. Thursday, though, was "Two Much" - in the person of the famed Santiago Sisters. I was waiting for lunch in the New Garden dining area, and when they joined me I offered them lunch as well ... and after, we discussed the price and I distinctly saw them agree to RD$1500 each. We spent some time splashing in the jacuzzi in my room - which really was too small for three, although they made shift to enjoy it - but, then, back in the room ... "Houston, we have a problem!" Had I been prepared for this possibility, I might have taken La Pela beforehand; but ... oh well. I do have the mental picture of the two of them sharing a soapy-cuddly time in the jacuzzi with me.

Back to cross-purposes: Thursday evening I got together with one of the dive-masters at Elite Scuba and two French divers who wanted to make a night dive. We went off the boat ramp at the end of the beach, and surface-swam a couple hundred yards to La Puntilla for this dive. It was the full moon, though, and so there really wasn't much aquatic life going on ... we did get an amazing show from an octopus, who for five minutes or so gave us a continuous "magic act" of shape-shifting and color-changing, trying to persuade the beams of our flashlights that "I'm just another piece of coral, no I'm a rock, no I'm creeping away, no I don't look like an octopus at all now, no I'm blue, no I'm gray, no I'm green...." Vastly entertaining, but the surface-swim back after the dive left me wanting an empty bed all to myself; way too tired to fuck, or even watch.

I'm sure I haven't recounted all of my mistakes, just the highlights. And I still had more bedtime fun than I ever get at home. So now I'm saving up to get myself into "Try, try again" mode - maybe as early as February, but more likely April.

Meanwhile I'm thinking of nicknaming my little-head "Kansas," just so I can say ...

"Kansas, I don't think we're in toto anymore!"

Cheers,
    Westy
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: How To Strike Out In Sosua

think most guys will say on here that you had your priorities mixed up
    maybe next time do only one scuba dive and spend the rest of the vacation diving on the pussy
    I know when I get to an island and find myself snorkeling or fishing a lot, pussy takes a back seat some days - but not many
    the great thing about taking a longer vacation is it is a lot easier to mix the inside activities with the exterior activities like in Jamaica

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

You know I thought I was going to have a similar problem on my first day there. However my problem was overload. I just couldn't make a decision!

Here is the thing man, if you enjoyed your trip, that is all there is to it. It sounds like enjoyed yourself. Don't think you have to bang out 3 chicas a day everyday. I only did 2 day time chicas everything else was TLN's out of classicos and I repeated with Ruth 3 times. Everybody does it different, there is no right way or wrong way.

As far as overpaying, here is my philosophy. There are different levels of chicas. You have the passions chica, they are fixed rates. You have the daytime action girls at NG. They are not top shelf, they are ok looking and they are hard core. I would give them 1000-1500 depending. Then you got the good looking chicas out of classicos, they run you abotu 2k for the night. Then you got the upperscale chicas, which will run you around 3000 a night. Finally, you got the dimes....Prices will vary but expect to pay 3500 and up for the night.

People will tell you that you are dumb for paying that high, the reason being is that you can take a step down and probably get better service. Personally, I don't mind stepping up. I was trying to find the 4000 peso dime that LJDMV, Dirk Diggler and I saw, but every time I saw her she was locked down. Might be to rich for some, but I was going to take a run at her. She was that bad.

What it comes down to, is enjoy your vacation!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    think most guys will say on here that you had your priorities mixed up
    maybe next time do only one scuba dive and spend the rest of the vacation diving on the pussy
    I know when I get to an island and find myself snorkeling or fishing a lot, pussy takes a back seat some days - but not many
    the great thing about taking a longer vacation is it is a lot easier to mix the inside activities with the exterior activities like in Jamaica
    SeaWeed, there was this one remarkable event - a bunch of the New Garden brothas went out deep-sea fishing, and brought back tons of fish; dorado, wahoo, and one guy caught a 6-foot-plus blue marlin. The chef at NG cooked up an enormous tray of fish for them, and they invited me to partake ....

I could make an argument that fresh wahoo, caught that day, was better than sex. Certainly better than sharing a Jacuzzi with the Santiago Sisters, then having Kansas decide he wasn't up for Toto!

Gotta say, I enjoyed myself. And Kerrie at Elite Scuba was vastly amused when I told her "the best part of my Sosua sex-tourist vacation ... was the scuba-diving with you!"

Yeah, like Governor Schwarzenneger said, "I'll be back."

Thanks - Westy

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

uhmm play with the fishy or play with the pussy, tough decision

Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Concentrate on the "punani" (as the Jamaicans call it) next time!
    Yes, prime hunting is between 11 and 1 AM- you want to leave yourself enough time to actually enjoy yourself with your 'selection'. What's the point of paying TLN rate at 4am??
    After you find a "favorita" or "wife up" then you will have time for all the secondary activities you want to do and either have a partner to enjoy them with or have "punani" at your beckon call!
    Better luck next time and thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by Bhutto,BhuttoGolly; 10-31-2010 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Typo

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bhutto,BhuttoGolly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Westy
    Thanks for sharing and it was nice meeting you. I hope to run into again down there. Maybe next time you might have your priorities reversed.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

I have been to the Dr a few dozen times and always consider diving. I even brought my scuba suit a few times. NEVER MADE IT!!!! Always ended up diving in another chica lol
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I suppose this is the wrong fish and Vewdew had the right fish.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

Classic Trip Report .....Clever, funny and well written. Honest reports by the bumbling and fumbling newbies as they learn the ropes are always the best. Thanks for sharing. It took me back to my first trip and all my bumbling and fumbling.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    Classic Trip Report .....Clever, funny and well written. Honest reports by the bumbling and fumbling newbies as they learn the ropes are always the best. Thanks for sharing. It took me back to my first trip and all my bumbling and fumbling.

I remember the first hooker I met. She was about 5ft tall wearing a mini, asked if she could blow me for $20 and I said, yes. There was nothing to think about.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Santiago Sisters still going strong with the newbies

They keep on ticking after taking a licking

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great trip report Westy. It takes guts to post the truth about mistakes. If you were doing something you love to do, and you had a great time doing it, that's all that matters. Hell there is nothing wrong with looking at the women there as a nice bonus to a vacation that focused more on diving or fishing or anything else someone may be into. At the end of the day do what you like, and remember there's no pass or fail and there is definitely no hard limit that says you have to fuck this amount of women to consider a trip successful. Some guys go for the numbers....Some guys Wife up. I think most guys are probably somewhere in between.
    What's understood doesn't need to be said.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jonblaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Meanwhile I'm thinking of nicknaming my little-head "Kansas," just so I can say ...

"Kansas, I don't think we're in toto anymore!"

Cheers,
    Westy
    Thats a classic line!!! Thank you for your honesty. It is possible to have "dual purposes" for a trip the key is scheduling and numbers!!! to get numbers you have to do a few "punani" trips and maybe even keep intouch by email or text with the better ones.

After you have a few numbers then its cake
    Day 1 -dive
    Day 2 - muff dive

you get the point Passiones is good for a last minute romp before midnight. I hope next trip brings better fortune. Remember there is no way to ensure a GFE 100% of the time but a 10 min chat over a beer should tell you if you have chemestry or not.

FWIW make sure during your first few trips you talk a few times a day with other mongers about your exploits. Especially the NG folks. Then you may get a mid course correction or even get kidnapped from diving to go on a muff diving run!!!
    It aint over till I am done!!!

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

I met the one on the right when I was down there. I was looking hard for Barbie and knowing that she was a regular, I figured she might have info on Barbie. She pulled the, I don't know her, I am from Santiago okie doke on me. I wanted to say bitch you live here for the past couple years, you know who the fuck barbie is. LOL

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post
    I met the one on the right when I was down there. I was looking hard for Barbie and knowing that she was a regular, I figured she might have info on Barbie. She pulled the, I don't know her, I am from Santiago okie doke on me. I wanted to say bitch you live here for the past couple years, you know who the fuck barbie is. LOL
    How can you tell them apart?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Yeah, I tried licking the older one while the younger one rode my gallo. She is very experienced in making the mustache-ride awkward and uncomfortable for the mustache-wearer. I felt trapped! Nearly dislocated my jaw!

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The younger one, on the viewer's right in my photo (up attached to my report), smiles more and I think she has a prettier face - which is probably why she made the first move on me. The other one isn't quite so cute, and her attitude is pretty serious.

You almost get a 'good cop / bad cop' vibe from them - hmmm ... 'good c**t / bad c**t'?

But at first, your question reminded me of an old joke about Provincetown, on Cape Cod, and how you separate the men from the boys: "With a crowbar!"

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One on the left is thicker....

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacase View Post