Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 08/2018 - The most you would pay.............

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,400 Times in 78,291 Posts

Re: 08/2018 - The most you would pay.............

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    He didn't have that kind of money, pension guy military. But he was able to live here very comfortable. The woman he had was pure evil, haitiana into voodoo and shit like that. Couldn't get her out of his system although he often said he would. She hated me, especially when I told him and his son their women weren't allowed in my bars.

My Voodoo got him, not hers

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

By the way for those of you that say you don't have success meeting chicas with Facebook, just be aware that Facebook is testing a dating feature, which will be free of charge, not ready to be revealed yet but will probably be available before you know it, just saying!
    Zuckerburg lost 19% of FB's value in one day last week. I can imagine in the very competitive world of social media, keeping relevant is of the utmost importance.

A dating site feature would probably make sure that FB is keeping up with the Jones' and keeping enough eyeballs on their platform to maintain and increase their stock value.

Not to mention giving folks another option for hooking up!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

So they are settling for Sosua hoes and bringing them back to the States?
    It's funny, we all have shamed and shunned the Sosua chicas, the one's who are vets, the one's that have gained weight, the one's who have aged into their 30's when the time we had them was 7-10 years before and now are deemed "past their prime" as well as other not so attractive descriptions.

But....whenever I have broached the subject about them with other guys while having a beer watching the stroll, or from Merengue, Rumba, the beach, wherever.....when I said that for all these guys coming here who are dismissing 80% of what they see, to include the one's described above, the irony is that if any one of them happened to be hanging out back home where they live at the local bar, every guy in the joint would be eyeballing them and wanting to somehow maneuver themselves into getting her number, meeting up after closing time for a late night bite to eat, or preferably, having them come home with him.

This is to include the chicas that hung around the Cigar Bar in the afternoons. And after all these years of visiting, that's 11 years for me, not one guy, to include a few bm's here, have ever disagreed.

I include myself in that thinking. Some of these chicas, a bit of a beer belly, mid to late 30's, a couple kids.....if I'm sitting at an Applebees or some dive bar on the boulevard and they are there, my attitude suddenly goes from being dismissive to having full on interest. With all the other guys who are looking at her too.

Yeah, I know...any old port in the storm.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Zuckerburg lost 19% of FB's value in one day last week. I can imagine in the very competitive world of social media, keeping relevant is of the utmost importance.

A dating site feature would probably make sure that FB is keeping up with the Jones' and keeping enough eyeballs on their platform to maintain and increase their stock value.

Not to mention giving folks another option for hooking up!
    I can use all the help I can get!

.facebook_1526406196208.jpg

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

It's funny, we all have shamed and shunned the Sosua chicas, the one's who are vets, the one's that have gained weight, the one's who have aged into their 30's when the time we had them was 7-10 years before and now are deemed "past their prime" as well as other not so attractive descriptions.

But....whenever I have broached the subject about them with other guys while having a beer watching the stroll, or from Merengue, Rumba, the beach, wherever.....when I said that for all these guys coming here who are dismissing 80% of what they see, to include the one's described above, the irony is that if any one of them happened to be hanging out back home where they live at the local bar, every guy in the joint would be eyeballing them and wanting to somehow maneuver themselves into getting her number, meeting up after closing time for a late night bite to eat, or preferably, having them come home with him.

This is to include the chicas that hung around the Cigar Bar in the afternoons. And after all these years of visiting, that's 11 years for me, not one guy, to include a few bm's here, have ever disagreed.

I include myself in that thinking. Some of these chicas, a bit of a beer belly, mid to late 30's, a couple kids.....if I'm sitting at an Applebees or some dive bar on the boulevard and they are there, my attitude suddenly goes from being dismissive to having full on interest. With all the other guys who are looking at her too.

But...but.....that's why they get on the planes...to have access to a better cut of Poon than they've settled for in their "regular" lives.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

No doubt, I have said the same thing, but I guess after living here as long as I have, you kind of forget how it was back in the states. I don't live in that matrix any more, I live in a totally different matrix now. But the thing is, it's still a matrix, just different with different challenges.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,252 Times in 11,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Article today I think in NYPost where the super rich guys with the yacht have the crew change the sheets in the master bedroom after the sugar baby leaves....then change the decorations also in the room when the wife shows up....so 2 different rooms....ho decorations and wife decorations....lol...that is ballin....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Westy has a yacht
    Hunter is obviously not talking about my yacht.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Hunter is obviously not talking about my yacht.
    Yes I am

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,252 Times in 11,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Don't I wish!!! __ __

I was out on it last night, anchored out in Tilghman Creek north of St. Michael's ... alone.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information