Thread: 12/2018 - Some things never change - International mongering

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: 12/2018 - Some things never change - International mongering

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Where is he now?
    Does it matter?

If he's alive, I'll bet that he's remembering his adventures and smiling. If he's no longer with us, I'll bet that he died smiling.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Where is he now?
    He still goes to Santo Domingo for the winter. He has had prostrate issues so he has to inject his dick with something in order to get hard. He doesn't go with as many women as before but he is still at it.
    SouthCoast

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    He still goes to Santo Domingo for the winter. He has had prostrate issues so he has to inject his dick with something in order to get hard. He doesn't go with as many women as before but he is still at it.
    I love happy endings!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

So meeting some ISOC guys didn't take you to new levels?
    Of course it did Yimmy....Haven't you read the times I've given props to Papi, Omgr and Black Sultan?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,401 Times in 78,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Of course it did Yimmy....Haven't you read the times I've given props to Papi, Omgr and Black Sultan?
    Only 15 or 20 times

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post

Growing old sucks, bigtime.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Does it matter?

If he's alive, I'll bet that he's remembering his adventures and smiling. If he's no longer with us, I'll bet that he died smiling.

I know I will.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Growing old sucks, bigtime.
    The alternative kinda sucks too.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The alternative kinda sucks too.

But we all get to the alternative

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

But we all get to the alternative
    Exactly

So what would you rather do?

Hang on for as long as you can and enjoy life's carnal pleasures as long as possible?

Or would you rather go for the reset and hope for the best?

Me, I'm sticking with what is right in front of me until I can't any longer.

Growing old is the best!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post

And though we have had our disagreements I am happy to have met you and would be pleased to chase pussy with you again!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Exactly

So what would you rather do?

Hang on for as long as you can and enjoy life's carnal pleasures as long as possible?

Or would you rather go for the reset and hope for the best?

Me, I'm sticking with what is right in front of me until I can't any longer.

Growing old is the best!

You mean being stuck in a bed, wearing a diaper eating mush is better? No.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You mean being stuck in a bed, wearing a diaper eating mush is better? No.
    Not many of them want to check out. There must be something special about one more day.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not many of them want to check out. There must be something special about one more day.

Maybe if they had one of my days

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,261 Times in 7,381 Posts

I was one of those GI's Grey mentioned. October 1984 downtown Frankfurt, West Germany. A payday weekend, we had just finished up a gunnery in a place called Grafenvoehr, or Graf for short. Guys had been talking about hitting up Frankfurt after we got back. I was curious after having heard the stories as I had only been assigned to my unit not too long before.

4 guys shared a couple hotel rooms a few minutes walk from the train station and after checking in and dropping off our overnight bags, off we went to explore. I can't remember being so excited. And then I see a KFC, a McDonalds and right next door is an x-rated movie house with posters of topless girls. The next corner was Dr. Mueller's Sex Shop, that included an adult book store, various toys and an upstairs peep show with a lesbian show going on.

Turn down the street and you had well dressed guys with the personality of a used car salesman standing outside a girlie bar asking us to come inside, "Free look, no problem", and a sexy damsel would appear to entice us to walk through the black curtain into a neon world of carnal delights in the back.

And then the "eros hauses", about 5 stories high, stairways leading up to each floor, well worn steps that had been trod for generations of horny dudes from all corners of the world. I can't tell you how many times I would go on to climb those steps up and down as a young 19, 20 and 21 year old guy who could get a "fuck and suck 50 marks", about $18 bucks at the time. For a young enlisted kid knocking down perhaps $250 bucks on the 1st and 15th of each month, it was a great bargain!

My first Thai girl, my first Nigerian, Kenyan, Cameroon, Ghanian girl, my first Brazilian girl, as well as girls from so many other countries around the world, weren't in those countries in later years, but right all there in Frankfurt before I was 21.

To this day, I can probably say that those experiences made me damaged goods for any sort of long term relationship in adulthood. 35 years later, it still is embedded in my mind the joys, the anticipation, the excitement....of being overseas and enjoying the many erotic pleasures of the women that populate the different parts of our world. I have yet to ever seriously meet an American woman who I could honestly feel in love with enough and to be faithful with, to marry. I know that ongoing decision to stay a bachelor, a term that seems so quaint these days, has served me well, though I also can see the loss of what so many men do have, that of a loving wife and family, which I've never experienced. But I'm ok with that.

The life I have lived over the years has provided many memorable experiences and travels that those who went another, more mainstream, road in life, will also most likely never experience themselves. Life can be a trade off of sorts.

Joining this site only served to reinforce this mindset and in also giving me the tremendous opportunity to meet so many great guys along the way and to share stories, info, laughs and memories from our common bond.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,254 Times in 11,766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    I was one of those GI's Grey mentioned. October 1984 downtown Frankfurt, West Germany. A payday weekend, we had just finished up a gunnery in a place called Grafenvoehr, or Graf for short. Guys had been talking about hitting up Frankfurt after we got back. I was curious after having heard the stories as I had only been assigned to my unit not too long before.

4 guys shared a couple hotel rooms a few minutes walk from the train station and after checking in and dropping off our overnight bags, off we went to explore. I can't remember being so excited. And then I see a KFC, a McDonalds and right next door is an x-rated movie house with posters of topless girls. The next corner was Dr. Mueller's Sex Shop, that included an adult book store, various toys and an upstairs peep show with a lesbian show going on.

Turn down the street and you had well dressed guys with the personality of a used car salesman standing outside a girlie bar asking us to come inside, "Free look, no problem", and a sexy damsel would appear to entice us to walk through the black curtain into a neon world of carnal delights in the back.

And then the "eros hauses", about 5 stories high, stairways leading up to each floor, well worn steps that had been trod for generations of horny dudes from all corners of the world. I can't tell you how many times I would go on to climb those steps up and down as a young 19, 20 and 21 year old guy who could get a "fuck and suck 50 marks", about $18 bucks at the time. For a young enlisted kid knocking down perhaps $250 bucks on the 1st and 15th of each month, it was a great bargain!

My first Thai girl, my first Nigerian, Kenyan, Cameroon, Ghanian girl, my first Brazilian girl, as well as girls from so many other countries around the world, weren't in those countries in later years, but right all there in Frankfurt before I was 21.

To this day, I can probably say that those experiences made me damaged goods for any sort of long term relationship in adulthood. 35 years later, it still is embedded in my mind the joys, the anticipation, the excitement....of being overseas and enjoying the many erotic pleasures of the women that populate the different parts of our world. I have yet to ever seriously meet an American woman who I could honestly feel in love with enough and to be faithful with, to marry. I know that ongoing decision to stay a bachelor, a term that seems so quaint these days, has served me well, though I also can see the loss of what so many men do have, that of a loving wife and family, which I've never experienced. But I'm ok with that.

The life I have lived over the years has provided many memorable experiences and travels that those who went another, more mainstream, road in life, will also most likely never experience themselves. Life can be a trade off of sorts.

Joining this site only served to reinforce this mindset and in also giving me the tremendous opportunity to meet so many great guys along the way and to share stories, info, laughs and memories from our common bond.
    Great story ... reminds me of how much I missed, as a DoD civilian back in DC, making the maps for your Reforger exercises.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Great story ... reminds me of how much I missed, as a DoD civilian back in DC, making the maps for your Reforger exercises.

Westy, otherwise referred to as "Rambo"

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    14th Street was a monger paradise back then. There was so much good Punani running around DC it was difficult to believe. Moving to the area was like signing on to a lifetime subscription of readily available, good looking Pum-Pum and they were moving here from all over the world. Back then (1981) Intelsat was HQ'd at 900 L'Enfant Plaza and Comsat was HQ'd at 955 L'Enfant Plaza and the USPS HQ was right across the street. Imagine 1,000's of the best looking and well employed Women in the highest concentration of beauties possible just a block away from the Forrestal Building where I worked.

DC was the good-pussy capital of the World back then.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

14th Street was a monger paradise back then. There was so much good Punani running around DC it was difficult to believe. Moving to the area was like signing on to a lifetime subscription of readily available, good looking Pum-Pum and they were moving here from all over the world. Back then (1981) Intelsat was HQ'd at 900 L'Enfant Plaza and Comsat was HQ'd at 955 L'Enfant Plaza and the USPS HQ was right across the street. Imagine 1,000's of the best looking and well employed Women in the highest concentration of beauties possible just a block away from the Forrestal Building where I worked.

Every American City was.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,254 Times in 11,766 Posts

I obviously led far too sheltered a life.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information