Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2019 - Sosua update, I am a Newbi but not New to the Game

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 1,078 Posts

Re: 07/2019 - Sosua update, I am a Newbi but not New to the Game

Depends on the girl and the nationality. Regular Dominican hardcores ask for 2500 or 3000 pesos and up for ST and above 4000 or 5000 for a night. Hell No!

I've had girls give minimums of 2000 and 2500 for ST. Some for 3500 for a night. NEXT!!

THAT BEING SAID....... I've rarely paid above 1500 to 2000 for a ST. 2500 to 3000 for an all-night with morning session.

If you ask how much, you will get the first range. You tell the girl what you want to pay and you may get the last range.
    It will all depend on your comfort level, how badly you want the chica and how much they smell your "newness".
    This is slow season so prices should be low end of the range, but Dominican mentality can get them asking more per session, just a crap shoot.

Worst price quoted ever..... $800US, still chuckle at that. Didn't ask if it was ST or LT.

Above all, always make sure you communicate what you expect in a session (BBBJ, etc) to try reduce the "games" in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by texcowboy View Post
    Now for the most important question..I have been doing some reading through various TR's and wanted to make sure that my calculations are accurate.
    What is the going rate (in this decade of course) for ST and Leche? I realize that Blackbeard's have set prices and just wondered what they might be also... I did sign up for the monthly newsletter but have not received anything from them as of yet..
    Thank you,
    Texas

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to distantvoyeur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 Times in 167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post
    Depends on the girl and the nationality. Regular Dominican hardcores ask for 2500 or 3000 pesos and up for ST and above 4000 or 5000 for a night. Hell No!

I've had girls give minimums of 2000 and 2500 for ST. Some for 3500 for a night. NEXT!!

THAT BEING SAID....... I've rarely paid above 1500 to 2000 for a ST. 2500 to 3000 for an all-night with morning session.

If you ask how much, you will get the first range. You tell the girl what you want to pay and you may get the last range.
    It will all depend on your comfort level, how badly you want the chica and how much they smell your "newness".
    This is slow season so prices should be low end of the range, but Dominican mentality can get them asking more per session, just a crap shoot.

Worst price quoted ever..... $800US, still chuckle at that. Didn't ask if it was ST or LT.

Above all, always make sure you communicate what you expect in a session (BBBJ, etc) to try reduce the "games" in the room.
    Thank you Distantvoyeur!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to texcowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,128 Times in 3,034 Posts

Was in Sosua last weekend.
    I prefer to stay at Hotel Alicia Beach because its a little quieter and I value my sleep the older I get. New Garden and Sosua Suites are also great choices.
    Lots of talent the three nights I was there.
    Lots of big booty in Spandex but if you can see around them, you will spot a lot of flacas too. Good news is there is less competition for the flacas.
    Had a great time and some amazing pickups. If El Toro from the board is still around, send him a PM. Great guy and will help you navigate.
    The Policia natiionale were busy patrolling but didnt make a dent in the action.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks CentralNJDude!!
    Well here you go guys!!!
    The results are in..You can tell me if this is trick photography or more of a reality.. Got the newsletter from BlackBeards!
    Go!!!

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/p06292019-1.pdf
    http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/p06302019-2.pdf

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/r07292019.pdf

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to texcowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,285 Times in 14,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by texcowboy View Post
    Thanks CentralNJDude!!
    Well here you go guys!!!
    The results are in..You can tell me if this is trick photography or more of a reality.. Got the newsletter from BlackBeards!
    Go!!!

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/p06292019-1.pdf
    http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/p06302019-2.pdf

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/r07292019.pdf
    I would say that's a pretty good representation of what you are going to find at Blackbeards
    Not all of those girls will be there as they come and go all the time but it's a good bet that some of them will be there or something similar.

Blackbeards has had a pretty good reputation for quite some time. It's just that after a couple days your likely to get bored and want to try something new.

If you decide to make it part of your trip I wouldn't stay more than one night since you are only in country for a few days.

Or even better hire a driver to take you there and go spend an afternoon having some fun.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Welcome texcowboy, do you realize you have been the inspiration for an 11 page, and still going, newbie thread?

Unheard of around here. Usually a few posts in and the new guy is gone.

You have received great advice and recommendations and as XXX mentioned awhile back, you've asked questions in a polite manner, unlike so many others, and look at the feedback you've got? A great exchange of questions and answers.

Maybe it's too late for this if you already have made reservations, but if not, due to the hour you are arriving plus the time it will take to clear immigration, change money, etc....as a first timer to the DR, plus having your buddy with you, please consider a night in Santiago to get some sleep first. Then a taxi to Sosua the next day.

Check out booking.com for the Aloha Sol Hotel near the monument in the central part of Santiago. Been several years, but I have stayed there on 2 or 3 occasions when in Santiago. You'll probably check in about 4-4:30 am, they do have a staffed reception desk, get your room, grab a hot shower and some shut eye. Maybe work out a late checkout, depart at 1 pm in a taxi, arrive by 2:30 pm in Sosua and right on time to check in at your hotel there.

DO NOT take a taxi at that hour for that drive. Just too many accidents. Maybe the taxi guy is a solid driver but it's always that other guy you need to worry about. Take that arrival night and get a good nights sleep then by that next afternoon, you both will be like a couple of young colts ready to kick down the barn door!

Your 55 year old buddy will suddenly feel as if he has discovered the fountain of youth as he takes that first walk on Sosua Beach. You guys will be looking to book your next trip before your current one is even over!

Check who's traveling to Sosua when you guys are there and maybe you can meet up somewhere for a beer and shoot the shit. A great way to learn some valuable do's and don'ts. I'd love to hear about some of your Mexico travels, as well as other spots you've visited in the past. Bet you have some great stories, and insight, that many of us would appreciate hearing.

Have a blast and when you return home, post a trip report to make sure Jimmy knows what he's been missing for a dozen years!

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Have a blast and when you return home, post a trip report to make sure Jimmy knows what he's been missing for a dozen years!
    Guys have mentioned its slow there during the week. Well its never slow in Boca unless the guys going to Boca can't speak Spanish or walk up to just any chica.

Thats funny because as I sit in Boca Chica hanging with Yayow, he never once said, hey, lets go to Sosua. If he had, we all coul have got up and went there.

Too bad you never saw the Sosua from 2000-2005. Its a shadow of itself. That Sosua was off the chain.

In 11 years you can tell me what I am missing since my last trip to Boca Chica/DR was Feb 2018 with no plans of returning.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome texcowboy, do you realize you have been the inspiration for an 11 page, and still going, newbie thread?

Unheard of around here. Usually a few posts in and the new guy is gone.

He also gave us something on Mexico

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Guys have mentioned its slow there during the week. Well its never slow in Boca unless the guys going to Boca can't speak Spanish or walk up to just any chica.

Thats funny because as I sit in Boca Chica hanging with Yayow, he never once said, hey, lets go to Sosua. If he had, we all coul have got up and went there.

Too bad you never saw the Sosua from 2000-2005. Its a shadow of itself. That Sosua was off the chain.

In 11 years you can tell me what I am missing since my last trip to Boca Chica/DR was Feb 2018 with no plans of returning.

Both Sosua AND Boca can be fun !!!!!,,,,

As evidenced from the last trip to both,,,,,

" Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    Both Sosua AND Boca can be fun !!!!!,,,,

As evidenced from the last trip to both,,,,,

I will agree with that statement 100%

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

So now you have no plans to return to Boca anymore either? Just giving up on the DR for good?

Meddy is THAT good of a location to hang out that it satisfies all your wants and needs?

I just might have to catch a flight down there to check out the scene. Never been to SA before, so maybe that would be a good introduction to a new continent.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So now you have no plans to return to Boca anymore either? Just giving up on the DR for good?

Meddy is THAT good of a location to hang out that it satisfies all your wants and needs?

I just might have to catch a flight down there to check out the scene. Never been to SA before, so maybe that would be a good introduction to a new continent.

You heard that right. Meddy completes me

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You need to get back on Topic, Sosua.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Where did Tex and Big Pappi go?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Where did Tex and Big Pappi go?
    How far could they go in less than 24 hours?
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    How far could they go in less than 24 hours?

Maybe to Thailand?

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Maybe to Thailand?
    Well, when they come back, hopefully they'll post a GREAT trip-report.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well, when they come back, hopefully they'll post a GREAT trip-report.

We can all hope.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post

Thank you distantvoyeur! That makes a lot of sense..Especially after reading BlackBeard Rates and Policies.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to texcowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trip Report Re: 07/2019 - Sosua update, I am a Newbi but not New to the Game

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    Was in Sosua last weekend.
    I prefer to stay at Hotel Alicia Beach because its a little quieter and I value my sleep the older I get. New Garden and Sosua Suites are also great choices.
    Lots of talent the three nights I was there.
    Lots of big booty in Spandex but if you can see around them, you will spot a lot of flacas too. Good news is there is less competition for the flacas.
    Had a great time and some amazing pickups. If El Toro from the board is still around, send him a PM. Great guy and will help you navigate.
    The Policia natiionale were busy patrolling but didnt make a dent in the action.
    Thank you CentralNJDude..I think we are going to settle on the itinerary recommendations of MrSmooth and others.
    1. Hit the ground in Santiago.
    2. Stay the Night at http://hotellosjardines.com.do/
    Get some shut eye and be skip the midnight taxi ride for safety reasons..
    3. Go To BlackBeards on Thursday/Thursday night and let my buddy get a 'for sure' warm up on these chicas..
    4. Leave BlackBeards on Friday and head to Sousa/Sousa Beach stay at on of the three:
    A. New Garden
    B. Sousa Inn
    C. Alicia Beach
    This is the current plan..
    Thanks again!

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to texcowboy For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread Information