Thread: BC Report - August 4-9

Thanks

BC Report - August 4-9

Just returned from 5 days in BC. Stayed at the (one and only) apartment at Playa Vista... which I found to be very satisfactory.
    I've been going to BC for 3 years now, and here are my observations regarding the destination's current state.
    - For daytime mongers (like myself), little has changed. Just have a seat at any decent beach bar, and you'll be approached by (on average) one chica (in the 4-7 range) per hour. Bring a good book and an open mind.
    - Short-time action (an hour or so) is easily had for $500-900RD.
    - At night, there's still some action to be had on Duarte... but MUCH less than a year ago at this time. My best experience this trip, however, was with a 30 year old Haitain met at the on-street cappucino place at 10pm (1 delightful hour, 1000 pesos).
    - The disco, Burbujas, opens at 11pm and is often packed with a variety of attractive (and quite agressive) chicas. Not my kind of scene, but would probably be fun for a monger who tolerates loud music and crotch grabbing for extended periods of time. I personally found it exhausting.

And did I mention BC was fucking HOT in August?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Solid info, well done!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Short and sweet. Thanks for keeping us updated on the BC scene. So I guess fun can still be had, so long as you don't depend on chicas from the club at night. That's cool with me. I can hang around the beach during the daytime long enough to pull someone who I could keep for the night.

Thread Information