Thread: Kinky MPs in the DR... Are there any??

Thanks

Kinky MPs in the DR... Are there any??

Honestly, I have read the stories and heard first hand accounts of kinky chicas, but do I have to go through the GFE (3+"dates") song and dance to have kinky sex in the DR?

I can tell you where the prettiest whores are or how to negotiate the best prices, but could someone please recommend a MP in the DR (preferably in SD) that has a reputation for kinky chicas?

I really, really, need your help on this one guys....

Help mann

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    I have met a few in the North, Brenda at Crystals was baaaad!!!!!

There was one at Casa de Equipo in Caberete as well. I am sure Vak and i will find another Diana in JULY! :shock:

Thanks

you need more than our help!

Man, you are hurting,dude I don't know of any truly twisted sisters in SD or BC. My only encounter with that was in New Orleans a few years back, where I hooked up with one of those goth/piercing/hanging from a hook girls in a club. We were grinding away in the VIP room, DATY and more , and I tell her to bite my neck. She does,kinda soft at first, and in the middle of a hand job/pussy rub/grind job she BITES. Draws blood, bites! And I'm so into the whole thing I don't notice till what I think was the next day.
    Be Careful what you wish for.

Thanks

KINKY SPAS????

WoW I too would like info on this. In Lima Peru,Sao Paulo Brazil and BA Argentina there are places like this. Do any like this Exist in Santo Domingo? I mean places where they tie You Up And Punish you or vice versa? Places Where You Can Choose Two Girls and they will Use Sex Toys on each other or just Do Very Many crazy Things with Dildos,Ben Wa Balls and other Sex Toys? Girls in to Domination or Golden Showers or other Kiny Stuff? HMMM Who Knows.??? I would say Maybe in the local Santo Domingo paper there are Sex Ads for these kind of services. Not Sure totally Maybe Jimmy DR Can Explain if Crazy Kinky Stuff like this exists in Santo Domingo or other areas in THE DR.

Thread Information