Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hookers Robbing Tourist

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    i robbed knottydread :shock:
    I thought we had an understanding??? :shock: You wasn't suppose to reveal that. You messing up my gangsta. See, like what had happen was??? ops:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    my bad... couldnt hold it in
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    you should've blinded him with the dreadlocks

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    you should've blinded him with the dreadlocks
    [i]he demonstrated the skill of shaolin. the special technique of shadow boxin

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman
    there was a good thread on this a ways bac. i had a big, ugly chica try me by the bank between super super and harrisons. she offers a bj (yea right) and shows her tits with one hand while groping you with the other. i remembered her description from the old thread(dec or before) and pushed her into the street. she almost took out a moto concho
    Does she speak English and work for the massage parlor by D'Classicos? I may know her...
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Anyone have an e-mail for the Police or Politur?

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcq58
    I'm so glad I haven't been robbed yet by a chica, and hopefully no one tries to test me in the future. With my temper, I'll end up flipping, and that ain't good at all.
    Hey I feel ya on that!!!! I appreciate the knowledge being passed on Cause dealing with this kind of shit is the last thing I want to be dealing with. Living in motown for 37 1/2 years it's never happened (not meaning that it can't), but I don't plan on coming all that way for it to happen :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.
    It mostly happens in the discos and crowded bars or areas like Long Beach. Keeping your hand in your money pocket is a very good technique.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    I'm so glad I haven't been robbed yet by a chica, and hopefully no one tries to test me in the future. With my temper, I'll end up flipping, and that ain't good at all.
    Hey I feel ya on that!!!! I appreciate the knowledge being passed on Cause dealing with this kind of shit is the last thing I want to be dealing with. Living in motown for 37 1/2 years it's never happened (not meaning that it can't), but I don't plan on coming all that way for it to happen :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.
    It mostly happens in the discos and crowded bars or areas like Long Beach. Keeping your hand in your money pocket is a very good technique.
    I keep my hand in that pocket to hide my woody....and my money.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    Some need ~both~ hands... 8)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    Some need ~both~ hands... 8)

but the chicas keep telling me how HUGE i am

"ay papi, es tan pequeño!

That does mean huge, right ops:
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Eat your heart out-some of us are hung like gnats... 8)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    Eat your heart out-some of us are hung like gnats... 8)
    You mean they make them bleed?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    I always wonder about security because you can't put your laptop in the safe, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Atleast I haven't heard of any laptops growing feet yet.

Thanks
    Number one rule should be to avoid every girl that approaches you on the street. 99% of them are thievs, avoid any contact, if one grabs at you, just push here away.

Thanks
    hey brothas, i m really glad i am a bit better of than you mongerbrothas. when seeing my S&W tucked into my belt, most suspicious pack turns away 'who might that friggin gringo be, carying public???????'

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by domfan
    hey brothas, i m really glad i am a bit better of than you mongerbrothas. when seeing my S&W tucked into my belt, most suspicious pack turns away 'who might that friggin gringo be, carying public???????'
    Here we go again! Hey Domfan, the curiosity is killing us. Just let us know the deal!!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts
    IMPORTANT!!!

When you take a shit, leave the door open so that you can see the hooker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information