Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hookers Robbing Tourist

Thanks

Hookers Robbing Tourist

Lately there have been more & more reports from Sosua about the hookers robbing and stealing from the fellas, especially in Sosua. Please take precautions in order to prevent this from happening.

1. Keep your money and other valubles out of site from the chics and others at all times. Picking your pocket is much easier than bouncing on your Johnson

2. Watch what you drink and NEVER LEAVE YOUR DRINK UNATTENDED!

3. Check the girls ID. Why do you think that even the girl friendly hotels hold their ID until they leave? This procedure allows them to know who comes and goes in the event of any problem. I know several unsuspecting young ladies who loaned their IDs to other girls who later robbed/stole from clients and exited the hotel leaving the ID behind. Shame on the monger and shame on security for not catching this trick.

4. When in the room with a girl, never leave your values with her, especially if you just met her, no matter how much she calls you Poppy!

5. Never tell a chic before you plan on going to an ATM.

6. If the chic is acting suspicious, dismiss her immediately. Get another.

7. Be very careful when using locals as tour guides and personal assistants. Never go to remote locations (ie, El Campo) with them PERIOD!

8. Report all incidents to the local Police or Politur.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Another reason for group mongering is that if you are with more mongers then more mongers will see her and if she is bad, maybe someone in your group will have been with her before. John at the Palace and his girl Ruth know of alot of the bad ones around but new ones arrive daily.

Thanks

Re: Hookers Robbing Tourist

I agree with you Ray on most parts but checking THE ID part seems to Politically correct for Me. I am off picking up girls over 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by DominicanRay
    Lately there have been more & more reports from Sosua about the hookers robbing and stealing from the fellas, especially in Sosua. Please take precautions in order to prevent this from happening.

1. Keep your money and other valubles out of site from the chics and others at all times. Picking your pocket is much easier than bouncing on your Johnson

2. Watch what you drink and NEVER LEAVE YOUR DRINK UNATTENDED!

3. Check the girls ID. Why do you think that even the girl friendly hotels hold their ID until they leave? This procedure allows them to know who comes and goes in the event of any problem. I know several unsuspecting young ladies who loaned their IDs to other girls who later robbed/stole from clients and exited the hotel leaving the ID behind. Shame on the monger and shame on security for not catching this trick.

4. When in the room with a girl, never leave your values with her, especially if you just met her, no matter how much she calls you Poppy!

5. Never tell a chic before you plan on going to an ATM.

6. If the chic is acting suspicious, dismiss her immediately. Get another.

7. Be very careful when using locals as tour guides and personal assistants. Never go to remote locations (ie, El Campo) with them PERIOD!

8. Report all incidents to the local Police or Politur.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

[quote="arecho monger"]I agree with you Ray on most parts but checking THE ID part seems to Politically correct for Me. I am off picking up girls over 18.

somebody else want to handle this one?
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Another reason for group mongering is that if you are with more mongers then more mongers will see her and if she is bad, maybe someone in your group will have been with her before. John at the Palace and his girl Ruth know of alot of the bad ones around but new ones arrive daily.
    Finally got to meet Ruth. I've seen her several times in passing. She's a cool chica.

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanRay

I nearly had my pocket picked by a chica on the main road between super super and Europa. This Chica walked up and started grabbing me while offering a massage. Finally she tries to reach into my pocket and I slapped her hand away and she wlaked away shouting in Spanish. I kept going. I didn't see her again. It can really happen that quickly,

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    It happened to me in the alley between Domino and Europa. I was leaving a concert and this chica comes up to me and starts groping. I immediately reach for my pocket right before her free hand does. I tossed her aside and kept moving...didn't know if she was alone or not. Be careful...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    there was a good thread on this a ways bac. i had a big, ugly chica try me by the bank between super super and harrisons. she offers a bj (yea right) and shows her tits with one hand while groping you with the other. i remembered her description from the old thread(dec or before) and pushed her into the street. she almost took out a moto concho

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    FYI, we have a new record where a thread was revived 10 months after the last post.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson
    FYI, we have a new record where a thread was revived 10 months after the last post.

atleast tis tread might be of value to guys going.

i think it is just a matter of time until there is more theft/robbery in Sosua. When times get tough crime usually rises quickly.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    I'm so glad I haven't been robbed yet by a chica, and hopefully no one tries to test me in the future. With my temper, I'll end up flipping, and that ain't good at all.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    I'm so glad I haven't been robbed yet by a chica, and hopefully no one tries to test me in the future. With my temper, I'll end up flipping, and that ain't good at all.
    Hey I feel ya on that!!!! I appreciate the knowledge being passed on Cause dealing with this kind of shit is the last thing I want to be dealing with. Living in motown for 37 1/2 years it's never happened (not meaning that it can't), but I don't plan on coming all that way for it to happen :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcq58
    Hey I feel ya on that!!!! I appreciate the knowledge being passed on Cause dealing with this kind of shit is the last thing I want to be dealing with. Living in motown for 37 1/2 years it's never happened (not meaning that it can't), but I don't plan on coming all that way for it to happen :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.

Thanks
    if you can survive over 37 years of D-town, then you'll be fine in DR. Just keep your third eye open, and when a chica begins to rub your johnson, keep your hand in the pocket that you have your money in. smart place to put money is that small little pocket in your jeans on the right. don't know what they call that specific spot.
    Change pocket I like to use that pocket for that reason sometimes

Thanks
    Thanks....yeah, I always use if for loose money, especially down there. it's the main pocket I use for cash. I trust no one.

Thanks
    Thanks....yeah, I always use if for loose money, especially down there. it's the main pocket I use for cash. I trust no one.
    No problemo..... Good tip, will remember :!: :!: :!:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Remember never carry large amounts of cash on you, just carry your drinking dinero and puta dinero leave the rest where ever you are staying and like it is said on this board dont trust no one .

Thanks
    Not to get testy or anything....but i dont think if your over 6 feet tall and look like the guy that used to beat them that they will try anything slick...remeber they and Fuck Pimps(Us 8) )...and..Fuck over Punks(Maylay)
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost
    Not to get testy or anything....but i dont think if your over 6 feet tall and look like the guy that used to beat them that they will try anything slick...remeber they and Fuck Pimps(Us 8) )...and..Fuck over Punks(Maylay)
    well, i know me, i don't think they would fuck with me anyway. i'm 6'2, 250lb dread.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    i robbed knottydread :shock:
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information