Thread: CENSORED

Thanks

Casas

I have read on another board that there are at least 30 casas in Santa Domingo. Any body have some more names and addresses? As I have never been to the DR, but am planning a trip to Santa Domingo soon, more information like the posting above seems like it would be incredibly useful. Also, some sort of information about each casa (size, # and quality of the chicas, price, rooms on the premises, etc) would be very useful.

Thanks guys.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    There are 12 above mentioned. I have been to about half of those and they are located within 5-10 minutes of The Hotel Jarragua. It kept me busy 2 days, when I was there in December 2002.

Thanks

Casas

I have read on another board that there are at least 30 casas in Santa Domingo. Any body have some more names and addresses? As I have never been to the DR, but am planning a trip to Santa Domingo soon, more information like the posting above seems like it would be incredibly useful. Also, some sort of information about each casa (size, # and quality of the chicas, price, rooms on the premises, etc) would be very useful.

Thanks guys.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    There are a few hundred places in this city of a few million. Ask 25 taxi guys to take you to 5 places each and you will find many many places to keep you busy a month!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Can anyone suggest me casas in SD in 5..10 min walk from centre of El Conde street?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Hm.... I mean somewhere in Zona Colonial....

p.s. I was in Lapsus last night. About 20 grils... Nothing special....

Thanks

Remington Palace

I will second that Remington advice. Best selection in the capital
    of the places I have been. If you don't speak Spanish this is
    a must.

JD

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    You'd be surprised at how many taxi drivers don't know too many casas in SD. I wind up showing them around!

Just off the top of my head some off the beaten path places that are most certainly hit or miss:

Pacos near the airport behind the over pass

Patio Oriental in isabelita, decent place with a courtyard and pool but very few girls my last 2 visits

La Sama, rarely has anything worthwhile but you can find a gem once in a while, the owner is a whacko also in isabelita near patio oriental

Casa Australia. .popular years ago. used to have cute young college chicas for CHEAP. Stopped in my last trip as I was nearby. Private house, no facilities on premises, you walk to cabana around the block. Nothing worthwhile my last visit, but she used to have a few cuties for 200 peso salida and 500 to the girl

Estafani around the block from mona lisa. If leaving mona lisa make right, at the corner make a left and a very quick right, it is almost as if you are continuing down calle danae. It is a different street though, but on a map shows danae. . . .go figure. About half a block down left hand side is estefani. Last visit one was definitely cute others OK.

OMI, behind canal 5, never a bunch of girls but worth a beer sometimes. Joanna who used to work at elegante and alibi is there from time to time. Nice tits but not as nice as her sister carolina a mona lisa classic

These are all massage parlors

there are a few strip clubs on the eatern side of the bridge:

Sutra used to have ALL venezuelan dancers, last trip went with a date, a cute 18 year old who I bought a lapdance for. Dancers did not look venezuelan but most were cute. No take out that I know of.

Jazzys, high end strip club with private dances and take out, avenida espana

Ciudad de angeles, on mendoza. . . .local place not many gringos, can be wild but usually ,sort of mellow.

I will be posting all info for santo domingo online and have already created a map of all the MPs in gazcue so that mongers can take a walking tour!

I'll let ya'll know when the site is up.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

SD casa info

I am still in the middle of rolling my site out, but have contact info and listings for over 20 massage parlors in Santo Domingo. I started in the Gazcue area and have also worked on the western part of Santo Domingo. I am now working on the eastern side of Santo Domingo.

Here is a link to some western SD MPs as most people here are familiar with the gazcue area. http://www.dominicanchicas.com/pages...t-massage.html

I will be adding the casas, night clubs and strip clubs info soon as well.
    I really need to get back down there to get more work done. . . . .and maybe enjoy myself as well. . . . . .LOL

Thanks

:-)

Thank You!

-Helpmann

Thanks
    WOW Prtyr 2 You Said Sutra Had Girls dancing from Venezuela. GREAT. I have been to Venezuela before. Can You Give us some info on Sutra? Are there also places in Santo Domingo with Girls from Colombia?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMonger
    WOW Prtyr 2 You Said Sutra Had Girls dancing from Venezuela. GREAT. I have been to Venezuela before. Can You Give us some info on Sutra? Are there also places in Santo Domingo with Girls from Colombia?
    can you give us some info on venezuela?

Thread Information