Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some info....

Thanks

I need some info....

I need to know about this chica.Rosey /Carmen is mi favorita and I want to see herr soon but....I want to know the lowdown on her and I think you guys know her......

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    What ever you are looking for thats what you will hear. What are you asking?

Thanks
    Who knows her .There have been conversations with her and my "boy"since I come back.Last weekend she told him she was with her novio!!
    She told my boy a bunch of shit ,and he wants to go there.He's suppose to stay with her,But now I don't know LOL!!He asked her about today and she said it was a joke!He wants the lowdown so he can game her when he gets there.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    You guys are young and there are 10,000 chicas to choose from. First you tell them you are on vacation then second you tell them you want many girlfriends. It works. Play the field and build a harem. For those of you 25 now, in 10 years you will still feel young and those 22 year olds you were with now won't even be memories.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by onedazz
    Who knows her .There have been conversations with her and my "boy"since I come back.Last weekend she told him she was with her novio!!
    She told my boy a bunch of shit ,and he wants to go there.He's suppose to stay with her,But now I don't know LOL!!He asked her about today and she said it was a joke!He wants the lowdown so he can game her when he gets there.
    Onedazz...buddy...she's a WHORE...!

Do not fall for these sluts...they lie, cheat...whatever it takes.

Thanks
    Besides...you think she's got a big ass now? Just wait until she's his wife.

That's why you see so many of those funky Daihatsu pick-up/dump trucks there (I call them Haitian Buses, 'cuz you see them with like 25 Haitian farm workers hanging off the back). To haul around the chicks who grow some of those gartgantuan cottage-cheese booties...

Thanks
    I take it back. She's a virgin, and is going to join a convent. With her sister. And friends. Just like her momma. In Sosua.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Re: I need some info....

I need to know about this chica.Rosey /Carmen is mi favorita and I want to see herr soon but....I want to know the lowdown on her and I think you guys know her......

She's beautiful dude. I think she is probably marriage material. On your next trip you should really spend some quality time with her. You got a good one there. Don't let others fuck it up for you. Only you know what your heart desires. Good luck, Onedazz - I think cupid is calling your name.

Thanks
    HA Ha HA!,It's not for me really!She came in my room with the stalker My other friend aked if we could sex both of them up at the same time and then switch.She said no!!Before she left I called my boy here in the states and they talked.It's been goin on every since.He wants to catch her in something,then feeling guilty she will perform at her best!!Then he can fuck other chicas.

Thanks
    HA Ha HA!,It's not for me really!She came in my room with the stalker My other friend aked if we could sex both of them up at the same time and then switch.She said no!!Before she left I called my boy here in the states and they talked.It's been goin on every since.He wants to catch her in something,then feeling guilty she will perform at her best!!Then he can fuck other chicas.
    did you say "then, he can fuck other chicas"???...what type of shit is that??...he can fuck anyone he chooses at any time...why is he concentrating on one....walk down the street and there's 20 he can choose from...so FUCK JUST ONE!!...get with the flow

Thanks
    He's never been there,I was.We'll be there april 15,then he'll know.

Thanks

Re: I need some info....

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low

She's beautiful dude. I think she is probably marriage material. On your next trip you should really spend some quality time with her. You got a good one there. Don't let others fuck it up for you. Only you know what your heart desires. Good luck, Onedazz - I think cupid is calling your name.
    Damn Papi,
    Why dont you just Draw a Bullseye on his forehead.
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    I knew a chica named Rosy who stayed at One Ocean! I sweet talked her at Classico one night and ended up Dragon Slaying the ass for free. Not sure what her deal is because she gave me a couple different stories. Not even sure it's the same Rosy. Seems to me, this one is after the long term western union payoff game. Her english is pretty good and her Game is even better. I hit it a few times for free and sent her on her way. If this is the same Rosy, be very careful...........

Thanks
    We have a match!!And a tat abovr her ass right?

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    yup, that's her..... and when i get there next week, i'm gonna find her and Dragon Slay it again for free before she becomes your boy's novia..........

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    We have a match!!And a tat abovr her ass right?
    Damn how many more days we got :?: :shock: :?: :shock: :?: :shock: :?:
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    and im gonna hit it while she is your boys novia!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    and many others will fuck her as well. thoroughbred material.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Nothing wrong with focussing on one babe, if thatz what he wants to do. I'm not going to stereo-type. He needs to be careful with the game playing though cause he might be the one that gets played in the end, especially if he winds up catching feeling for her.

Thanks
    No question about the stereo typing here. If she's a whore when you met her , she's a whore when you leave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information