Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boca Chica bars & disco's

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

Boca Chica bars & disco's

Can anyone thats been to Boca lately give an update on what bars/discos are currently open? Is Hotel Europa still open ?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Boca Chica bars & disco's

Europa is still open.
    Old COSMO has reopened under e new that i cannnot remember.
    + the same bars opened...No big difference.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Europa is still open.
    Old COSMO has reopened under e new that i cannnot remember.
    + the same bars opened...No big difference.
    Could it be called the "VIP" ?? Somebody mentioned it in another post. Says near the American Bar. I've never been to the American bar , but heard iy's the bottom of the Europa hotel.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    Could it be called the "VIP" ?? Somebody mentioned it in another post. Says near the American Bar. I've never been to the American bar , but heard iy's the bottom of the Europa hotel.
    I was the one who mentioned the VIP bar. Yes, American bar is still open, but theres not really a lot of action inside...the VIP bar, a couple buildings down on Duarte, on the same side of American, you will come across the VIP bar, which is by far, the best and most popular bar Boca Chica has to offer. With a huge dance floor, tables and chairs, with Bohemia beer costing 80-100 pesos, it is a sight to marvel at. Opens around 8 or 9pm, when Duarte closes off the road and they start putting chairs on. You cannot miss the sight of the VIP, many chicas will be going inside and outside of it.
    When are you going and for how long?
    STAY AWAY FROM THE WATER AT THE BEACH!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sun And Buns For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

S&B

I'm headed to BC in June. What was the ratio at these new clubs? And what was the ratings on the chicas?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,450 Times in 590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sun And Buns View Post
    I was the one who mentioned the VIP bar. Yes, American bar is still open, but theres not really a lot of action inside...the VIP bar, a couple buildings down on Duarte, on the same side of American, you will come across the VIP bar, which is by far, the best and most popular bar Boca Chica has to offer. With a huge dance floor, tables and chairs, with Bohemia beer costing 80-100 pesos, it is a sight to marvel at. Opens around 8 or 9pm, when Duarte closes off the road and they start putting chairs on. You cannot miss the sight of the VIP, many chicas will be going inside and outside of it.
    When are you going and for how long?
    STAY AWAY FROM THE WATER AT THE BEACH!!!

Why?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt View Post
    S&B

I'm headed to BC in June. What was the ratio at these new clubs? And what was the ratings on the chicas?
    I would say that there are about 6 chicas to every guy there. Total about 50-60 chicas squeezed in that club, which is a LOT. The quality of the girls vary from a 1 to a 9 in a 1-10 rating scale. There was an old Chica (about 65 years old) walking around in a tight bathing suit with her wrinkly ass hanging out, hitting on every guy in sight, and her fat stomach popping dribbling out like Homer Simpson. She actually briefly grabbed me in the crotch and kissed me before moving onto the next guy! She did this to EVERY guy there! watching the reaction on the guys' faces after getting their crotches snatched on by Grandma Chica, in my drunken state, I laughed so hard every time I saw her, I actually nearly shit my pants!!! if you see her, tell her I said hi! 50 pesos for 1 hour! HAHAHA, cant stop laughing now
    As for this one very hot Chica I saw there, had everything I wanted in a girl; Petite, light skinned, soft curly hair, beautiful face and ass. I approached her, and immediately grabbed her ass as I pressed my body against her. Damn she smelled NICE! I asked her how much for one hour and guess what she said?
    3500 pesos!!! I actually laughed again so hard again, that I threw up the beer all over the floor...she wouldnt barge down, so I couldnt get her
    But by the end, I got this petite, light skinned girl named Rosario, with bracelets (Her Cedula SAYS she is 18) so I thought why not?
    1000 pesos! one whole hour with the baby!
    I hit the jackpot there. Shes not a mother, has a VERY tight body, gives very very good fucky sucky (SWALLOW), friendly, and shy. Take my advice:
    There are gold in that dungeon, you have to find it. The only girls that will hit on you will be ugly skanks..unless you want grandma going back upstairs with ya for 50 pesos, YOU have to find that beautiful girl!
    Have fun!

p.s BIGDAVE, I contracted Staph from the water. The water in Boca Chica is heavily contaminated...ask Rocky he can confirm this.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sun And Buns For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

I would say that there are about 6 chicas to every guy there. Total about 50-60 chicas squeezed in that club, which is a LOT. The quality of the girls vary from a 1 to a 9 in a 1-10 rating scale. There was an old Chica (about 65 years old) walking around in a tight bathing suit with her wrinkly ass hanging out, hitting on every guy in sight, and her fat stomach popping dribbling out like Homer Simpson. She actually briefly grabbed me in the crotch and kissed me before moving onto the next guy! She did this to EVERY guy there! watching the reaction on the guys' faces after getting their crotches snatched on by Grandma Chica, in my drunken state, I laughed so hard every time I saw her, I actually nearly shit my pants!!! if you see her, tell her I said hi! 50 pesos for 1 hour! HAHAHA, cant stop laughing now
    As for this one very hot Chica I saw there, had everything I wanted in a girl; Petite, light skinned, soft curly hair, beautiful face and ass. I approached her, and immediately grabbed her ass as I pressed my body against her. Damn she smelled NICE! I asked her how much for one hour and guess what she said?
    3500 pesos!!! I actually laughed again so hard again, that I threw up the beer all over the floor...she wouldnt barge down, so I couldnt get her
    But by the end, I got this petite, light skinned girl named Rosario, with bracelets (Her Cedula SAYS she is 18) so I thought why not?
    I hit the jackpot there. Shes not a mother, has a VERY tight body, gives very very good fucky sucky (SWALLOW), friendly, and shy. Take my advice:
    There are gold in that dungeon, you have to find it. The only girls that will hit on you will be ugly skanks..unless you want grandma going back upstairs with ya for 50 pesos, YOU have to find that beautiful girl!
    Have fun!

p.s BIGDAVE, I contracted Staph from the water. The water in Boca Chica is heavily contaminated...ask Rocky he can confirm this.
    Thanks for the intel! Whenever I get a chance to hit BC the nightclubs are usually closed, so it will be a blessing to have one open....with some chicas in it!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

Daam......now I find out about the water....I was at the beach every day about 2 weeks ago, no prob's here just my skin peeling from sun burn....

p.s. contaminated how and with what?????? going back june 3...holla

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

Have fun!

oddly enough, I bet she get's some business

Thanks

What's in the water? I have never had a problem from the water. Me an my freinds are going down Jun 28 thru July 3rd staying at the El Candil. Want to see what's up with the place since the management change.

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

i got the twin rex vacinne and then always drank and ate like the domincans
    so far never a problemi
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Thanks

I think once they change the curfew, Boca will make a comeback.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    I think once they change the curfew, Boca will make a comeback.
    Do you or anybody know when that change is schduled to be in the rumor? Im planning to go there on the 28th, and staying for a whole week.
    I remember when they were closing at 2am on the weekends, within minutes, the whole fucking street was DESERTED with the exception of a motoconcho here and there, and there are still several mongerers wandering dangerously into the town at night trying to find that last chica...VERY depressing sight to see.
    So yeah, GET RID OF THE FUCKING CURFEW!

Thanks

p.s BIGDAVE, I contracted Staph from the water. The water in Boca Chica is heavily con[/yellow]taminated...ask Rocky he can confirm this.[yellow]

Big dave or rocky break this boca chica beach contaminated water thing out in the open inquiring mind's would like to know........shit it could be worse you could be at the beach in san cristobal......daaam..

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony Badabing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Where is san christobal?

Costa Rica?

Thanks

san cristalbol is in the dom rep about 40 min from santa dom, small town with plenty of fresh meat....

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony Badabing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any updates on the Boca night life sene ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dondi135 View Post
    san cristalbol is in the dom rep about 40 min from santa dom, small town with plenty of fresh meat....
    Wich direction?

How far from Boca Chica?

Fresh meat on the dirty playa or some places to hang around???

Thanks

Dondi , I think your down in Boca right now, Any update ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information