Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David gets Smashed in Santiago.....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

David gets Smashed in Santiago.....

I arrive in Santiago around 12pm. Man what a change in scencery!!!! The area of Santiago that I stayed in was Centro Cuidad or the Downtown area. I come to the Hotel Colonial

Here is the intersection if anyone is interested...

I checked in and saw my room and well...it was small. And the bathroom was a little too dirty for me. On the plus side I was near the terrace which had a great view. It had an aircon and cable tv with a good deal of English channels. I paid 438 pesos for a night. It is a pretty decent place to stay for the price. I toss my stuff in a corner and hit the street looking for some trim.

I walk along Duarte and MAN I NEVER SEEN SO MANY STUCK BITCHES IN MY LIFE!!! I mean I tried to be as nice as could but them hoes just gave me the cold shoulder. Man I am really hating this place. Then this happens.....

Man my stay here was not getting any better.....
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    David...I'm sure your stay will get better. The chicas in Santiago are wonderful! Don't toss in the towel yet.

Thanks
    Smash, don't worry man! I love the Santiago chicas. If you can dance, go to the discos. Do you know any guys in Santiago? If so, have one of them hook you up with a cousin or "sister". I met some cool ass chicas in Santiago. But, my very best friends in DR are from Santiago and they hook me up with a family member in 2 seconds because they know I won't fuck over their kin. Getting a hookup from a friend is an easy way to get chicas.

Be posive bro!

Thanks

David Smash

DS,

Keep the faith. Santiago can be a great hunting ground.

However don't go here :

http://www.utesa.edu/webutesa/home.htm

Tomas's map is very useful:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/mod...ewtopic&t=5266

Happy Hunting,

JD
    "This above all: to thine own self be true"-William Shakespeare

Thanks
    Geez this is one fucked up Saturday. Oh well when it rains....

Get a beer!!!! BTW this was my 4th one.

Damn kid can I drink my soda in peace???

Anyway after the rain depressed as hell I find a American who told me about the monument.

At night this place can remind you of Central Ave on Crenshaw or MacArthur Blvd in Oakland. This is the only way I can describe this Around this area is a strip of bars that are hit or miss with chicas.

Thanks
    Thanks for the support people but it only get worse....

I go back to my hotel and make small talk with some of the hotel employees. He hooks me up with a friends who gets me two chicas. I don't remember his name. The chicas and I argeed on 1000 pesos an hour for both. I know I could've done some serious bargaining but my dick was too excited about his FIRST #3SOME!!!!! There was a light skin and a dark skin skin. It had to be one the best lays I ever had. They had there hands and there mouths all over me. And these broads had some tight pussies. The dark skin bounced on my dick so hard she was crying for God and her moms. The light skin remained on all fours and was drippping wet. If I put more work in to her I would have make her squirt. When they laid me on my back and took turns sucking my dick I nutted in the dark skin chica mouth REALLY hard. She jumped back and the light skin chica licked up all the cum... maybe things are looking up....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to David Smash For This Useful Post:

JD

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    There ya go ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Ok Sunday morning I pack my things and l head to the Hodelpa Centro Plaza. A 3 star hotel in my opinion. When I got there the place while it was neat was visibly still under construction. Well it was a definitely a better setting than the Hotel Colonial but it's $87 USD a night. With all the rain that leaked into my room at the Colonial I didn't care. After I get settled I go to airport to pick up my rental car. Can you believe these motherfuckers gave a jeepta with no CD PLAYER are they HIGH??? I would have made them return it but I had to be in Bonao in an hour and a half. So I get into my ride and I am off....

Bonao is not a small town. It has alot of things to see there. If you happen to meet in a chica from there it would make a nice day trip.
    I read here that there are chicas on the highway you can pick up.

Well I picked one she told me she was a massage therapist. I said to her I would give her a ride for a demo of her skills. Somewhere in San Francisco de Marcois there is a cabana where parked into where I got a deep oil massage and some bang 'em sex.

After we did our thing I dropped her off in Bonao. After visiting my friends sister I made a stop in La Vega. I didn't have too much time to recon the place. But there looks like a lot of potential.

After a long drive back Santiago I stop into get gas. The man at the Esso gas station waves me off so I head to another gas station. Man I am running on "E" here and as I pull up the man tell me that no gas on Sundays. So I hit my hotel went back to the Hotel Colonial found a cute chica boned for 700pesos. Went to the Monument to chill for a minute met a couple of chicas at this bar (Sorry I forgot the name) when back to my hotel caught some sleep

Now I know what you are saying. "Dave stop being a crybaby!!! All in all you had a decent time out there" Like I said things are about to go to shit here

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    uhh-ohhh

Thanks
    Monday morning I head out to Bonao to see my new friends out there...oh by the way Bonao is not the town to pick up chica for a P4P. People there have money so it is better to find the chica outside of Bonao.
    After I come back I return my ride and head to the hotel.

As I am walking down the street this bitch starts to point at me I give her a funny look and keeps on walking. I turns to corner and two cops stopped me. Then they tell me to empty my pockets. I complied. Then the older cop dragged me to the sidewalk and starts questioning me. I won't lie I was really nervous and it is embrassing to be barked at by a bunch of asshole cops. Then they bring the bitch and they ask her "is that him" I couldn't hear her response. But apparently she didn't want to come to the police station. So some top brass puts on a police motorcycle and takes me to the station.

Mind you they don't handcuff me so I am not under arrest. As they put me on the bike a lawyer follows us. After a lengthy questioning the chief ask me "do you know this man here is representing you" I said to him "I have done nothing criminal" So then after that the lawyers offers to drive me to my hotel. Now the lawyer also gave one of the detectives that spoke English a ride. The detective told me that the lawyer want 2000 pesos for representing him. Well I was pretty pissed b/c I know this game. But what am I to do. They searched my wallet previously so they know i have it. So after they saw my passport I gave the lawyer the 2000 pesos and then the cop gave me a friendly warning....next time stay at the beach that is where tourist like you belong. " Yeah that was a bad experience. I was feeling down....it was my last day and I get embaressed and extorted. Man I was so pissed I went to the nearest internet cafe to write a degoratory trip report on Santiago.

Then a miracle happened...as I am on this board I find out that priches is there in Santiago with me......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to David Smash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by David Smash
    Thanks for the support people but it only get worse....

I go back to my hotel and make small talk with some of the hotel employees. He hooks me up with a friends who gets me two chicas. I don't remember his name. The chicas and I argeed on 1000 pesos an hour for both. I know I could've done some serious bargaining but my dick was too excited about his FIRST #3SOME!!!!! There was a light skin and a dark skin skin. It had to be one the best lays I ever had. They had there hands and there mouths all over me. And these broads had some tight pussies. The dark skin bounced on my dick so hard she was crying for God and her moms. The light skin remained on all fours and was drippping wet. If I put more work in to her I would have make her squirt. When they laid me on my back and took turns sucking my dick I nutted in the dark skin chica mouth REALLY hard. She jumped back and the light skin chica licked up all the cum... maybe things are looking up....
    WOWSERS!!!!!

Thanks
    Monday morning I head out to Bonao to see my new friends out there...oh by the way Bonao is not the town to pick up chica for a P4P. People there have money so it is better to find the chica outside of Bonao.

As I am walking down the street this bitch starts to point at me I give her a funny look and keeps on walking. I turns to corner and two cops stopped me. Then they tell me to empty my pockets. I complied. Then the older cop dragged me to the sidewalk and starts questioning me. I won't lie I was really nervous and it is embrassing to be barked at by a bunch of asshole cops. Then they bring the bitch and they ask her "is that him" I couldn't hear her response. But apparently she didn't want to come to the police station. So some top brass puts on a police motorcycle and takes me to the station.

Mind you they don't handcuff me so I am not under arrest. As they put me on the bike a lawyer follows us. After a lengthy questioning the chief ask me "do you know this man here is representing you" I said to him "I have done nothing criminal" So then after that the lawyers offers to drive me to my hotel. Now the lawyer also gave one of the detectives that spoke English a ride. The detective told me that the lawyer want 2000 pesos for representing him. Well I was pretty pissed b/c I know this game. But what am I to do. They searched my wallet previously so they know i have it. So after they saw my passport I gave the lawyer the 2000 pesos and then the cop gave me a friendly warning....next time stay at the beach that is where tourist like you belong. " Yeah that was a bad experience. I was feeling down....it was my last day and I get embaressed and extorted. Man I was so pissed I went to the nearest internet cafe to write a degoratory trip report on Santiago.

Then a miracle happened...as I am on this board I find out that priches is there in Santiago with me......
    Yeah I had just left the island but psriches called me and told me what had happened to you cuz.

Keep your head up man...that profiling shite could have happened to anyone.

NOW where the FUCK ARE MY 3SOME PICS!!!!

Thanks
    So I hooks up with priches he tell me I just missed WSJ3. I tell him everything that happened that day and he offers to take me to Kelvins
    Whoa THE KELVINS CAR WASH???? I read so many posts on this place so I you know I am in. Man if you could see my eyes!!!! I don't think I have seen so many pretty chicas in all of DR!!! There was this sexy one in a yellow top and nothing but ass shorts. I want her but I got at this tall pretty one. I got some digits and we were off. It was fun hanging with priches. He showed me a totally different side of Santiago.

All in all here is my take on Santiago. It is a little less tourist friendly that Sousa or Puerto Plata. (I don't think I would have be dragged to a police station like that if I was in Sosua unless I committed a real crime).
    And despite what the cop said

I WILL BE BACK!!!!

I like the area and there is so much to do and see. I think renting a car will open a lot of door for you in that city just don't do too much driving in the downtown area.

P.S. Priches I got at Fabiola for 700 pesoes after you dropped me off. We banged out at Zorus cabanas. She wasn't all that but still it was some
    "Got to get some snatch and hit my JetBlue flight in 4 hours" pussy!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wsj3

Yeah I had just left the island but psriches called me and told me what had happened to you cuz.

Keep your head up man...that profiling shite could have happened to anyone.

NOW where the FUCK ARE MY 3SOME PICS!!!!

My bad I didn't get them my dick was in a frenzy that day but I do have some pics I will post in the Photo Section

Thanks
    So I hooks up with priches he tell me I just missed WSJ3. I tell him everything that happened that day and he offers to take me to Kelvins
    Whoa THE KELVINS CAR WASH????
    "Got to get some snatch and hit my JetBlue flight in 4 hours" pussy!!!
    We will hook up next time cuz...psriches and I usually make the DR run together...

Thanks
    My bad I didn't get them my dick was in a frenzy that day but I do have some pics I will post in the Photo Section
    OK I can understand that Smash...

But I want to see some titties man...I have issues...

Thanks
    David great report ..sorry about the issues you had... all in all still sounds like you had a good time.

Thanks
    Yeah I did I just don't like been in a police station for bullshit. It was fun and I will out there sometime in January

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Good report and I see your spanish has improved greatly. Too bad about that bullshit you got caught up in no fault of yours. It did have it's good parts and the fact that you were able to send up the Bat Signal and PS_BATMAN_RICHES swooped in for the rescue. Way to hang in there D.S.
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts
    I still don't get it. What happened in Santiago? The cops just detain you because a chica pointed at you? This is strange.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information