Thread: He Fucked Up (Should have read our site first)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

He Fucked Up (Should have read our site first)

Vin Diesel struck out on his recent trip to Santo Domingo. Funny that a well developed actor that girls go crazy over here in the states struck out in the DR!

Here's the full story in Spanish http://elnacional.com.do/app/article.aspx?id=39520

(Basically he asked a chica to return to his hotel that he met in a Disco. She refused so he had her kicked out of the disco!)
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Maybe he should have gone to Sosua. He probably would do well there!!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Maybe he should have gone to Sosua. He probably would do well there!!
    Hey we already have too many cock diesel brothers hogging up all the chicas in Sosua...

Keep his Pitch Black Ricard B. Riddick ass in Santo Domingo...

LOL...

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    500 pesos too much for the movue star.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Fuckin DT always reading the spanish articles... I can understand some of it but i dont really bother... Fuckin idiot Vin Diesel... He probably wound up at remington and paid a couple hundred for pussy!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts
    who cares about vin diesel,, the chicas show ,,,,that he's just another guy ,,, with a wallet..

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Is there an English-version of that news article?

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts
    here is a bad translation from free translation.com

To Marianny Pimentel Orde, student of architecture of 23 years, the young woman that on Saturday in the early morning was mistreated by the actor Vin Diesel in the record store Praia, of the expansion I Am born, related the details of the incident.

It clarified that him does not interest to demand al actor neither to the record store by the incident.

It said that some people intend to attribute him wanted to remove advantage of the abuse that was object, because did not yield to the pretensions of the Diesel actor.

It explained that "I am a decent woman, I do not walk in the streets seeking men. I accepted the invitation of Diesel under my conditions".

The discussion began set against the record store, when the girl left to speak with the actor, who he required him to accompany it al hotel where was lodged.

It said that knew al actor a week ago leaving the commercial establishment of the avenue Abraham Lincoln. In that opportunity he it would have followed and told that wanted to know it, and that through a friend yielded to the invitation.

"The things were not given like he wanted and therefore he passed what happened", he needed Pimentel Orde.

He said that he listened when Diesel the security of the record store ordered that it not al let in establishment and that before the security him to prohibit the entrance could enter search of aid of its friends and that found the support of the humorist LuisÃ*n Jiménez.

"They removed me of Praia because I wanted to go me with him for no side, and then he sent me to remove", this morning the young woman in telephone interview said.

The actor would have proposed to the young woman to be gone to a discreet place, without confusion, and as option proposed him to be gone al hotel.

She and their friends they knew al actor in a festival and exchanged telephones and they coordinated to leave last Saturday to Praia.

It said that they walked in their vehicle and he and their team of security in theirs. They were sharing until the inccidente was originated because the actor "asked my friend and to me that we were us al hotel".

"I go for no hotel... I am not usual to go to hotels", would have said she al Diesel actor.

"You think that is a play, if I wanted to be with thousand women was, but is with you that I want to be", the actor reproached him.

In agreement al story, Diesel sent to seek al owner of Praia and notified that for he to continue there they had to remove the girl. Then they invited it to leave and him did not they permit to enter again.

"The same owner asked us that please we were us, after Diesel her was requested", the girl said.

The humorist LuisÃ*n MejÃ*a said that notified al proprietary of the record store, Jean Pool, that could be demanded by sexual harassment.

MejÃ*a been present when the Diesel American actor did that the owner of Praia removed of the localities to the young woman that had refused to accompany it to his hotel.

The homorista said that the young woman is a friend of his daughter and that told him that he remained there, that him nothing was going to pass.

- BY PEDRO I NEUTER

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Thank you for the translation!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts
    Some of these notaputas are such time wasters...

Thread Information