Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Bet for Getting a Chica to Go to an AI With Me

Thanks

Best Bet for Getting a Chica to Go to an AI With Me

I am heading to SDQ for a couple of days, then renting a car and driving to an AI in Punta Cana four four nights (http://www.paradisuspalmareal.travel/) My package is for 2 people, but I am traveling alone. I am going to try to get a chica from Santo Domingo to come with me to the AI. I am young (24) and decent looking. Unfortunately, I will only have one or two days in Santo Domingo.

What do you think the odds are of this happening? Any suggestions?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: Best Bet for Getting a Chica to Go to an AI With Me

easy...pay her!!! and she'll come.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Money talks, LOUD!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmokersRule View Post
    What do you think the odds are of this happening? Any suggestions?
    I'd put the odds @ 100% . . .

suggestions ? ? ? . . . tiny butt . . big titts ! ! !

PM Cheeno ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

Haha okay allow me to be more specific . . .

1) Where do you think I should find a chica to go somewhere with me for 5 days? I'm thinking probably not the clubs.

2) What do you think I should offer for such a trip? We would be gone from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. Does the fact that it's a nice, fancy AI help me at all?

If you assist me in this matter I promise you many pics

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

They all want to go to the beach.If you find the right one you may not have to pay her at all when you explain all the costs associated with the trip.Your problem is that you've never been to Santo Domingo before and you don't have a base there.Your best bet is to try to hook up with someone who knows the landscape.
    Here's what I would do if I were you.There is a web site called latinamericancupid.com.There are many chicas from Santo Domingo on this site.Sign up is about $22.00.Show interest in the one's you like and if they return interest you can start emailing back and forth then you can arrange to meet them when you get to Santo Domingo.Then you can go from there.I've met a few chicas this way.Good luck!
    You need to consider where you're going to stay as well.I suggest you stay near Calle el Conde.The Conde is a walking shopping strip where there are hundreds of girls and lots of sites to visit.Paco's at one end and The Penabla on the other is a place to sit,have a bite to eat and enjoy the view and mingle.
    There are 4 hotels in or adjacent to the Conde that are chica friendly and good places.All of them have web sites.The Penabla,Hotel Discovery,The Palacio and Hotel Mecure.I have stayed at all but the Mecure.They are all good.
    There you go.You did'nt mention if you speak Spanish.If you do all the better.If you don't it might be difficult for you but some of the chicas on Latinamericancupid profess an understanding of English.They might be stretching though.There are'nt many that do from my experience.
    Have a good time.you did'nt say when you were going.I'm looking at heading down at the end of June or the beginning of July at the latest.If that is your timeline I'll pm you my cell number down there.I know some girls who love the beach.
    Last edited by Drjetman; 06-10-2007 at 09:02 AM. Reason: More info

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

First- make sure she has a cedula (DR ID Card). Not always necessary, but if it is, you don't want to find that out when you get to the AI.
    Second- Since your stay in SD is short time, don't waste your time trying to get a non-puta type to go with you.
    Third - Although the AI might be fabulous-remember this does not put any food on the table for her family.
    Fourth - Set an agreed upon amount of pesos per day you are willing to pay for her time.
    You don't say if you have any knowledge of spanish. This could be critical during a long AI stay. I, as well as others an the board, may have some suggestions for you-if you specify what you are looking for;Short/tall, heavy/thin, light/dark-as well as any other requirements. Send me a PM if I can help you or e-mail: bachagalupe5422@yahoo.com.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bachag For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. I believe I will be staying at the Palacio. I have already signed up for cybercupido and have been talking to some chicas. So I'm working that scene, but I think you're right--it's going to have to be a puta type. I'm looking for short, thin to average, and the lighter the better, though these types aren't set. She does have to be young. Basically I'm looking for someone who will have fun at the AI with me (and fuck me silly, of course).

I do speak Spanish, by the way. I may need the chica to go kind of slow sometimes, but I can hold my own. I'm not fluent by any means (i.e., I still have to think about what I say before I say it). I had 6 yrs of Spanish in school.

Does anybody have any clue how many pesos I should plan on for this?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions. I believe I will be staying at the Palacio. I have already signed up for cybercupido and have been talking to some chicas. So I'm working that scene, but I think you're right--it's going to have to be a puta type. I'm looking for short, thin to average, and the lighter the better, though these types aren't set. She does have to be young. Basically I'm looking for someone who will have fun at the AI with me (and fuck me silly, of course).

I do speak Spanish, by the way. I may need the chica to go kind of slow sometimes, but I can hold my own. I'm not fluent by any means (i.e., I still have to think about what I say before I say it). I had 6 yrs of Spanish in school.

I would guess the higher end of 3,000 per every 24 hour period BUT you may get lucky and find one for 2,000 - 2,500.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,720 Times in 3,243 Posts

Haha okay allow me to be more specific . . .

2) What do you think I should offer for such a trip? We would be gone from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. Does the fact that it's a nice, fancy AI help me at all?

Really doesn't matter.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor Jimmy of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Depending on the girl but I personally would wrap it a little and present them with a complete package, like a college fund contribution and offer a vacaction and a payment of tuition for the coming semester, depending upon the University that would run you about Dr$ 5,000 to Dr$ 10,000.

It is irrelevant of course if she actually attends any college but that way it will keep the illusion of a romantic holiday intact much, much better.. ideally this should pay out in the form of a much better/realistic perfomance..

Thanks

This is a good idea. Most of the chicas I've met on cybercupido say they are in school, so that could work. However, most say they are too busy with school to take 5 days off and go with me. I'm hoping this general opinion will change once I arrive, especially since I only have a couple of days. I'm thinking 10,000 pesos should do the trick in any case.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Also be aware most chicas who are working have children and a lot of times thier family will watch them for short periods so they can work but they want them to return often to give them a break and throw them a few pesos as well.

You should also be clear they need to be present with you 24/7 for this time period with no exceptions.

You should have a basic rate for their company and services and offer them a small bonus to shoot for if the services are exceptional for all 5 days.

Chicas change their mind all the time so in all honesty the odds of finding one who will do her job correctly for such a long period of time (5 days) I think is going to be difficult.

Either they will think they can change the rules if they feel they have you in a hard spot or can generally just piss you off being around for so long.

If you dont already know a chica who can come and provide the service its probably in your best interest to speak with someone like bachag. He definitely knows a lot of good girls.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

This is a good idea. Most of the chicas I've met on cybercupido say they are in school, so that could work. However, most say they are too busy with school to take 5 days off and go with me. I'm hoping this general opinion will change once I arrive, especially since I only have a couple of days. I'm thinking 10,000 pesos should do the trick in any case.
    Of course keep it a little vague and package the offer.

PAy only upon completion, otherwise nada..

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I would pay at the end of each day, the chica could start wondering if at the last day, you just up and vanish. The last cpl days could be stresssful then.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,450 Times in 590 Posts

Also, bear in mind, you may get sick of her after 1 or 2 days, if you pay her daily that leaves your options open, and as is recommended here often, pay after you leave the resort so she can't make a scene and demand more to leave. And take your time picking a chica (spend some time with her first) so you have a better chance of finding one you want to stay.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigDave For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Keep in mind, most all-inclusives are NOT going to let you "check in" a new chica daily, regardless of the fact that you pre-paid for two in the room.

mp
    Let's get the job done!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is a good point. Don't most AIs use a wristband of some sort? If I kick one out, can I just keep the wristband and give it to another chica? Maybe this will work. The problem with switching the chicas out is that Punta Cana is chica-dry and I will be picking one from Santo Domingo. Kind of a trip back if she doesn't work out. Hopefully I can find a good one to begin with. Thanks guys for the suggestions. Any more would be most appreciated. Pics to come after!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Don't most AIs use a wristband of some sort?
    yes

If I kick one out, can I just keep the wristband and give it to another chica? Maybe this will work.
    never tried but I doubt it . . . .

Hopefully I can find a good one to begin with. Thanks guys for the suggestions.
    talk to bachag or Mr. Happy or Billy or david from Black Beard's or jimmy or Palace John . . I don't fuckin know . . . toss them a couple/few thousand pesos on the down low to help you out . . . use the PM feature of this board and don't disclose any info they ask you not too . . .

it would be money well spent . . .

PM Cheeno ! ! !

31. The Following User Says Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is a joke, right? Cause if it's not you are in the wrong place my friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information