Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Bet for Getting a Chica to Go to an AI With Me

Thanks

Re: Best Bet for Getting a Chica to Go to an AI With Me

No joke. Why am I in the wrong place? I'm confused.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

I have done the bracelet shuffle with 3 different chicas in 4 days but that was at Playa Dorado, had a car and knew the landscape. Brought them in at night and kept a real low profile at breakfast. Left before lunch and hung out in Sosua. only stayed at the AI because it was last minute package and after airfare cost $50 a day for 2 people.

10,000 pesos for 5 days at an AI is about right. The chica may require some pesos upfront for child care, rent ( some pay by the day ) and to show good faith. She will need to go to the salon before leaving, get a new bathing suit and other stuff. Some of these chicas only have whore clothing not recommended for an AI. 2 days in a new hunting ground to find a compatible chica for 5 days will be a challenge but not impossible. Remember though, she may try to bleed you at the resort. A salon visit there will cost over 50 bucks and she will be dragging you into the gift shop to buy shit to bring home to her family. A trip to an AI for most of these chicas is a once in a lifetime vacation.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 903 Posts

I am wondering why you decided to go with an all inclusive after perusing this board? Hell, I was in Sosua for 2 nights last month and I still had a ball.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good question. I wasn't planning on going to the DR at all (I just got back from Argentina and would actually prefer to go somewhere like Columbia or Peru next--I like lighter chicas), but I got a crazy deal on this AI on eBay. Four nights for 2 in a royal service room, all inclusive, for ... drumroll ... $225. I was originally going to go with a friend, but work calls, so I have to go alone.

Now I'm trying to make it work. Kind of like fitting a square peg into a round hole. I'm adding a few days in Santo Domingo and renting a car to increase mobility and see if I can find a taker. Anyway, it looks like something will pan out, one way or the other.

FYI: A lot of people are hesitant to look for travel deals on eBay, but I have to tell you, it's worked out great for me in the past. I have gone from the Eastern U.S. to Hawaii for $250, and I've gotten cheap hotel stays at really nice hotels abroad. The key when looking for lodging on eBay is to remain flexible and be smart about it. For example, I found my DR stay by looking through "gift certificates." Don't ever go through travel agents on eBay--you won't win out. There's always some clueless guy who's won some great raffle or something and can't take the week off and spend $1,000 to fly to Punta Cana, or the guy with airline certificates that are expiring. If you are willing to work around dates and stuff, you can get great deals. The key, though, is making communication with the hotel early. For example, I e-mailed a copy of my certificate to the AI where I'm staying just to make sure everything was set. After two weeks of back-and-forth ("we are almost to our limit of free stays we can give out", etc. etc.), I'm in and confirmed.

Anyway, enough of that. Just thought that might help someone out.

Thanks to everyone for their advice and suggestions!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you got everything for 225$, forget the all inclusive and go to Sosua or BB, you'll have more fun and you'll still be way under what a lot of us spend. You really can't go on a mongering trip to the DR and ignore Sosua

Thanks for the Ebay tips, I will check it out.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmokersRule View Post
    I got a crazy deal on this AI on eBay. Four nights for 2 in a royal service room, all inclusive, for ... drumroll ... $225. I was originally going to go with a friend, but work calls, so I have to go alone.

Now I'm trying to make it work. I'm adding a few days in Santo Domingo and renting a car to increase mobility and see if I can find a taker. Anyway, it looks like something will pan out, one way or the other.
    It sounds like you've got the cart way ahead of the horse on this one. Have you ever driven in the D.R.? Why rent a car for a week when you can fly from La Isabela airport to Punta Cana for less than the cost of the rental and the trip is 35 minutes each way rather than 4 hours driving.

Why do you need to carry an unknown punani factor (not advised) from Santo Domingo when there's plenty of punani already there? Just tell the resort that your novia is coming in on a later flight to meet you when you check in.

If you've got the language skills, there's a lot of fun to be had in nearby Higuey and the surrounding area and I would try that rather than wasting time on a wild Chica hunt in Santo Domingo. The thing about new Chicas there is that in case one flames out on you, you want her to be only a short taxi ride from wherever it is that you need to send her back to.

My advice:

Go solo, fly and sample the Chicas of the D.R.'s East coast.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just wanted to say Hi! to everyone I just joined today as a new member.
    I have a couple of general questions, I am planning my first trip to DR this
    summer, what area should I plan to visit Boca Chica,Sousa, or another
    and any recommenations on hotels or packages. I just need to be on a beach
    and hook while I am there.

Thanks

Silverfox

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silverfox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"I just need to be on a beach and hook while I am there."

That limits you Sosua and Boca Chica

16. The Following User Says Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Just wanted to say Hi! to everyone I just joined today as a new member.
    I have a couple of general questions, I am planning my first trip to DR this
    summer, what area should I plan to visit Boca Chica,Sousa, or another
    and any recommenations on hotels or packages. I just need to be on a beach
    and hook while I am there.

Thanks

Silverfox

Try Sosua, you will like it.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

SxOxSxUxA.....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A couple of comments...

The ParadisusPalmaReal is around $250-400 per NIGHT, so sounds like you got a great deal if that's for 4 nights....it's an awesome resort.

I would never plan a trip for 5 days with a girl I didnt know...especially a Puta!!

Id find a "decent" girl in SD, maybe on the conde...spend the night with her and decide if I could take her for a few days...then offer to take her for a couple of days...for no money...if she starts asking for thousands of pesos for the trip, I'd drop her...she's gonna be trouble...wanting you to buy her things, complaining alot, ignoring you, etc...if she's reasonable, offer to give her a few 1000 pesos for "expenses" (paid at the end) and take her along...if you have a great time, keep her for the whole time, if not, give her few thousand pesos and taxi fare to the bus stop - there's an express bus from PC to SD...

There are plenty of putas in PC, just a little harder to find...there's a few threads here listing where to find them...you could check in with one then save the bracelet for the others (tip - bring some scotch tape!)...the resort is HUGE, I doubt anyone will notice..as long as they're not dressed like strippers...

Also, unless you want to do other sightseeing, renting a car is a waste of money. The drive sucks and you wont use it while you're at the resort. Youre better off taking taxis while in PC, if you wind up scouting for putas...although they are a rippoff, but driving there at night is a nightmare...BUT - if you cant find another option (I think you can fly for about $100 each way) you could rent the car one way and drop it off in PC, then do the same for the drive back.

good luck!

Thanks

Thank you my friend. The cost of a car for a week is something like $240 total, so it's not that big of a deal. Plus, I think I will be going from Santo Domingo to Santiago. The drive to Punta Cana may suck, but it will be an experience and I'm sure it won't be that bad. Plus, airfare for a chica and me would be $400+ both ways, so having a car is cheaper assuming I find someone to come.

Good advice about the putas. I am trying to find a nice chica...cybercupidos is giving me some leads. I just don't want to be alone and bored at this AI.

I will definitely bring some Scotch tape If nothing else, I can go to Higuey or La Romana during the day and do some scouting around.

Again, thanks for the info. Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thank you my friend. The cost of a car for a week is something like $240 total, so it's not that big of a deal. Plus, I think I will be going from Santo Domingo to Santiago. The drive to Punta Cana may suck, but it will be an experience and I'm sure it won't be that bad. Plus, airfare for a chica and me would be $400+ both ways, so having a car is cheaper assuming I find someone to come.

Good advice about the putas. I am trying to find a nice chica...cybercupidos is giving me some leads. I just don't want to be alone and bored at this AI.

I will definitely bring some Scotch tape If nothing else, I can go to Higuey or La Romana during the day and do some scouting around.

Again, thanks for the info. Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

My advice is get a map ( do a search in here)and think four or five times about including STI into your plans, not sure but think SDQ to STI ia 2.5-3 hrs drive each way ( and away from PC at that). If your return flight is from STI, it is a 8-10 hr drive from PC!
    I love to drive on trips myself, but not in DR!
    Last edited by BBplays; 06-17-2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: correct abbrevs

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

If you're planning to make some miles and think nothing of a little expense, get a driver with the car on the days you need to make long trips. You can stay in the backseat making out with your girlfriend

Thanks

Thanks. I am heading from SDQ to STI to see a chica, then back to SDQ, then to Punta Cana, then to SDQ. So all the driving will be broken up over a number of days. I believe this is doable.

Thanks

good luck and have fun.
    lots of good car rental trips posted here.
    also check out this post http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=44672

Thanks

Yep, thanks. The clicking is weird on that map, but I'll figure it out

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Thanks. I am heading from SDQ to STI to see a chica, then back to SDQ, then to Punta Cana, then to SDQ. So all the driving will be broken up over a number of days. I believe this is doable.
    Doable, yes, would I do it? Never in a million years. BTW, I live here, do a ton of driving.

The trip to Santiago from Santo Domingo is OK, but the drive from Santo Domingo to the east coast is a pain in the ass.

But hey, some guys love to drive..
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Ask Thunderstar to drive you. He will complete that itinerary in five hours! Take spare trousers with you, though.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. Don't you guys worry your pretty little heads. Plane tickets bought, car reserved, I'M GOING IN!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information