Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SUPER LOW FARES on AA!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    fucking fake fraud fonies.. uhm phonies... I am the original I brought that line to this board and everyone has to try and steal it ... its all good though cause the chicas know the deal... Don what are your dates again... i will be staying predominantly in STI , Lavega, and Mau
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Beas- Oct.9th-17th is on hold for 24 hrs... may becaome official today... JFK-STI $245
    SHIT, well I guess there's enough room for two Blanco Tigres in the DR at the same time...
    There can be only one.

I am the only EL TIGRE

Reigning champion.
    You can be El Tigre in NYC, that's what your title says right?
    More or less, that is correct Don.

Thanks
    you cant be that tigeroso being your married... i lost a lil respect for you buddy... haha just kiddin

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    fucking fake fraud fonies.. uhm phonies... I am the original I brought that line to this board and everyone has to try and steal it ... its all good though cause the chicas know the deal... Don what are your dates again... i will be staying predominantly in STI , Lavega, and Mau
    October 9th-17th, playing tour guide for Real Deal the pilot. We are staying the first three days in Sosua (Sa-M), a drive to Samana (M-T), then maybe down to SD (T-Th) for a day or two and then back to Santiago (Th-Sa) for a few days. Leave on Sunday so probably will spend both Sat nights in PP/Sosua.

Might skip SD, not 100% sure yet.

Thanks
    October 9th-17th, playing tour guide for Real Deal the pilot. We are staying the first three days in Sosua (Sa-M), a drive to Samana (M-T), then maybe down to SD (T-Th) for a day or two and then back to Santiago (Th-Sa) for a few days. Leave on Sunday so probably will spend both Sat nights in PP/Sosua.

Might skip SD, not 100% sure yet.

those are my dates if i make it official ... dont know where im staying yet but its gonna be a flight to STI...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information